CLAIM [Claim] Lincoln telegram: https://t.me/lincoln_cnd

Status
Not open for further replies.

altermirra

Supreme
Reaction score
Making a claim against President_Lincoln @Lincoln.
Paid 0.004981($150) advanced for spamming guide but he has been postponing, promising and failing over and over again to deliver the service.

I paid for the service on July 14 and he promised a 3 day course to be started immediately.
Since then, it has been close to a month and he couldn't deliver but giving excuses and ghosting.

On requesting for a refund first time, he rushed to respond but didn't deliver as usual.
I went and took other courses while he playing hide and seek.
Requested for refund second time and he ghosted me totally.

President_Lincoln to refund my money.
Amount of claim - 150$

@CrdPro
@Will Smith
@Lincoln

Attached is our first chat and payment made and the last chat.

Attachments

• chat1.png
    chat1.png
    92.8 KB · Views: 14
  • chat3.png
    chat3.png
    123.7 KB · Views: 13
  • chat4.png
    chat4.png
    103.9 KB · Views: 13
  • chat8.png
    chat8.png
    251.6 KB · Views: 14
  • chat9.png
    chat9.png
    149.7 KB · Views: 15

Lincoln

Senior Fraud Engineer
Premium
Reaction score
Sorry for all these late replies and confusion. Please check your DM for arrangement. We also provided you with an rdp server with all tools installed. But you didn’t seem to have the patience to proceed with live guidance and kept asking a refund when teacher was already paid to assist you step by step.

Lincoln

Senior Fraud Engineer
Premium
Reaction score
And yes I recognize I need more teachers because I don’t know any of them physically I cannot control the accuracy of their online time and to keep up and I am working towards it day & night.
To show our goodwill, I can personally guide you(exceptionally in a group where escrow is present to assess the quality of the course delivered)

altermirra

Supreme
Reaction score
Sorry for all these late replies and confusion. Please check your DM for arrangement. We also provided you with an rdp server with all tools installed. But you didn’t seem to have the patience to proceed with live guidance and kept asking a refund when teacher was already paid to assist you step by step.
I have no business with a teacher or whoever. You promised a service and didn't deliver. You are talking about patience after refusing to deliver for several weeks. It is only natural to request a refund.
Every other course I subscribed after yours were completed with no delay or ghosting.
Not interested in another round of fruitless back and forth.

Lincoln

Senior Fraud Engineer
Premium
Reaction score
We are still waiting for you in telegram to deliver what was promised but you must also know that you logging in once daily or weekly cannot make our jone easier.
We already sent you an rdp with all tools installed just waiting for you to login and receive all instructions and that’s since more than 1 two weeks. Usually you can ask for a refund when seller doesn’t deliver. Which was partially made in your case. If you refuse to learn and still want a refund we can privately discuss the conditions of the refund.
It is clear here that You refuse to receive the service

altermirra

Supreme
Reaction score
We are still waiting for you in telegram to deliver what was promised but you must also know that you logging in once daily or weekly cannot make our jone easier.
We already sent you an rdp with all tools installed just waiting for you to login and receive all instructions and that’s since more than 1 two weeks. Usually you can ask for a refund when seller doesn’t deliver. Which was partially made in your case. If you refuse to learn and still want a refund we can privately discuss the conditions of the refund.
It is clear here that You refuse to receive the service
You have changed to an accusatory tone and have now shifted the blame.
You want to take the issue to telegram to enter ghost mode and never respond.
I am not playing that game again.
Paid for a guide and received nothing but excuses.

Be upfront with service that subscribers need to be online 24/7 waiting for you to drop a one line excuse and then disappear. Don't tell subscribers you will start immediately when there is no timetable in the foreseeable future.
No other condition for non-delivery of service other than outright refund.

Last edited:

Lincoln

Senior Fraud Engineer
Premium
Reaction score
You have changed to an accusatory tone and have now shifted the blame.
You want to take the issue to telegram to enter ghost mode and never respond.
I am not playing that game again.
Paid for a guide and received nothing but excuses.

Be upfront with service that subscribers need to be online 24/7 waiting for you to drop a one line excuse and then disappear. Don't tell subscribers you will start immediately when there is no timetable in the foreseeable future.
No other condition for non-delivery of service other than outright refund.
Sir, let’s stop the philosophy and be objective:
More than a week ago, We prepared an rdp with all tools installed for you to login and follow simple instructions.
one simple question:
Did you even login?

altermirra

Supreme
Reaction score
Sir, let’s stop the philosophy and be objective:
More than a week ago, We prepared an rdp with all tools installed for you to login and follow simple instructions.
one simple question:
Did you even login?

You ignored my messages but on requesting for a refund. You quickly sent a "free" RDP without addressing any of the issues. I paid for a guide not RDP. I have enough RDPs myself.

Don't derail the discussion. This claim is about a service not delivered.
I paid, you didn't deliver, then you must refund.
You can't argue against this fact.

@CrdPro
@Will_Smith
Please wade in to resolve the issue.

Lincoln

Senior Fraud Engineer
Premium
Reaction score
Ok let’s let admins judge this now. But everyone is a witness here of the fact that I didn’t fail to deliver. I provided multiple proofs of goodwill and good intent. Which other coach will take the time to setup everything you need in an rdp server for you to just login and follow simple steps but you answer a week later asking for a refund instead of even trying to login

isiptris

Active Carder
Reaction score
To anyone who reads this and is questioning seller Lincoln I can tell you from personal experience he’s a great person and does excellent work he even helped me because I couldn’t use a file that wouldn’t load and sent a replacement which worked perfectly not only to mention how annoying of a person I can be to deal with and yes he is a regular person like you or I and yes he goes through the same difficulties but he still makes time to answer text even when he’s busy for all his students A++++ work can’t thank you enough highly recommend.

Lincoln

Senior Fraud Engineer
Premium
Reaction score
To anyone who reads this and is questioning seller Lincoln I can tell you from personal experience he’s a great person and does excellent work he even helped me because I couldn’t use a file that wouldn’t load and sent a replacement which worked perfectly not only to mention how annoying of a person I can be to deal with and yes he is a regular person like you or I and yes he goes through the same difficulties but he still makes time to answer text even when he’s busy for all his students A++++ work can’t thank you enough highly recommend.
Thank You Brother

altermirra

Supreme
Reaction score
PR Spamming the thread won't change the facts.
Readers can see for themselves.
You took money for a service, failed to deliver and want to keep the money because you have allegedly being a great guy to some other folks in the past.

max

Basic
Reaction score
Lincoln refund the $150 peanuts!!
Why are you running around circles with more stupidity?? Obviously he's not interested anymore so pay back his $150!! completely!!

For a retarded imbecile that brags big it's amazing how a peanut $150 can't be refunded swiftly by you spamming the thread and running around circles with more crap

Lincoln

Senior Fraud Engineer
Premium
Reaction score
Lincoln refund the $150 peanuts!!
Why are you running around circles with more stupidity?? Obviously he's not interested anymore so pay back his $150!! completely!!

For a retarded imbecile that brags big it's amazing how a peanut $150 can't be refunded swiftly by you spamming the thread and running around circles with more crap
So that’s your second account?
No service works like that my dear friend. You can’t have a service delivered, then ask for a refund. we spent time setting up his RDP with all tools, he did not even login and asked for refund.
So we bought socks, rdp, smtp, webmail, cpanel( for his payload) and other things I will keep secret(selling point) sent him the access and boom —> He disappears for one week and comes to ask for a full refund?
Now I will ask you one simple question @max who will refund me after I refund him?
You?
It’s easy to talk like this when —> you are not the one spending and working mr. Keyboard superh(z)ero:
064859C7-587C-41E7-B29A-B862F9925FF8.jpeg
No great man was ever guided by the emotions. All great men were guided by principles.
Let’s be fair & Objective

Last edited:

Lincoln

Senior Fraud Engineer
Premium
Reaction score
PR Spamming the thread won't change the facts.
Readers can see for themselves.
You took money for a service, failed to deliver and want to keep the money because you have allegedly being a great guy to some other folks in the past.
Ok all the expenses made, who will refund me?
And anybody who has the smallest experience in this knows that if you setup this kind of rdp and stays idle for a week. It cannot be really useful to you after that.

Last edited:

CrdPro

Admin
Reaction score
48 hours for a refund. Once refunded, confirm in this thread.

briangreys

Premium
Reaction score
If he's such a great guy, why does he need you to jump in and defend him? The truth is, there are more than a few people who have made the same type of claims, this isnt anything new, so get off his nuts and stop trying to convince everyone else that this is an isolated incident...
Ok, that was over the fucking top, no one actually talks about someone like that, especially the guy who does this kind of shit all the time. You're either his BF, or completely naive...This guy is notorious for taking peoples $, and then ghosting them. He'll tell you whatever you wanna hear, get your btc, and them never even bother to open any of your messages after that. He'll take your $ to join his elite group of carders on tele, and then flat out ignore you when it comes time to give you what he promised. Just like his world famous WU Method, that he fleeced several people on, including myself. His immediate response is to get out his thesaurus and famous quotes book, and say something evasive, or belittling, or both. He acts as if he has any integrity at all, while selling lies and getting away with it over and over. Consider What kind of person calls themselves Mr President, and acts as if he's some kind of dark web royalty, that will occasionally come down from his cloud and bless the rest of us with out dated methods, or methods that don't work, and then ignore all inquiries from people about why it's not working? Speaking of, how did that Cashapp method that he posted work our for you? I saw you replied to it, but so did many others, and it never worked... He kept saying he was gonna post more WU BINS for his famous WU METHOD, just to try and keep people interested and to buy it, but then he never did. Anyone who called him out about something and was lucky enough to get a response from him, was belittled and spoken down to, but never made whole after he took thier $ and didn't deliver. If he's such a great person and a world renowned hacker, why is he taking anywhere from $40 to $150 from people with no intentions of giving them what he promised? If he was as good as he claims to be, that's chump change, and not worth this kind of headache. If you think I'm full of shot, just read the threads from his posts, it's pretty hard to miss the ones where this scenario keeps repeating itself, and he keeps getting away with it somehow.

isiptris

Active Carder
Reaction score
My last response either got deleted or disappeared anyway it’s your choice to shop with any seller also when you send money to a stranger expect to be scammed I wasent scammed I made a vouch you say is bs but Ill happily send screen shots also cashapp been hitting maybe not you but I can n yes I can be naive but not dumb

max

Basic
Reaction score
So that’s your second account?
No service works like that my dear friend. You can’t have a service delivered, then ask for a refund. we spent time setting up his RDP with all tools, he did not even login and asked for refund.
So we bought socks, rdp, smtp, webmail, cpanel( for his payload) and other things I will keep secret(selling point) sent him the access and boom —> He disappears for one week and comes to ask for a full refund?
Now I will ask you one simple question @max who will refund me after I refund him?
You?
It’s easy to talk like this when —> you are not the one spending and working mr. Keyboard superh(z)ero:
View attachment 30036
No great man was ever guided by the emotions. All great men were guided by principles.
Let’s be fair & Objective
Ripping Nigerian, you are running around circles with more stupidity and foolishness!!
My 2nd account really?? Is this the dumb dull excuse you have not to refund the guy a very cheap peanuts $150 ??

For a retarded imbecile that brags all the time it's amazing that a very low cheap $150 is very difficult for you to have swiftly refunded!!

And yes if I was you, I would have refunded!! Ask admin , on escrow when after a buyer deposited $1000 and didn't know how the APK can be edited, I was the one who told admin to refund back the $1000!! Even after I had sent the customized apk to the buyer!!

That was $1000!! I refunded it swiftly in seconds !!this is a crap peanuts $150 and you are here running around circles with such?? Now it's clear you are just a talkative and very hungry starved peasant for you to hold on and cherish a peanut $150

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom