CLAIM [Claim] Lincoln telegram: https://t.me/lincoln_cnd

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapTravels

Discounted travel deals upto 60%
Elite
Reaction score
Lincoln is full of shit. It’s high time he should be banned from the forum. How can a reliable person sell the same methods for different anounts to different persons? His all methods are full of shit and scamming newbies for petty which is why not many claims aren’t made against him. People would rather move on than to argue and fight over 50-100$. To make the forum reliable and authentic, people like Lincoln should be banned at any cost.

Lincoln

Senior Fraud Engineer
Premium
Reaction score
I see a lot of keyboard warriors seizing the opportunity to be rude to the only user whose claim topic almost became a vouch topic. Nobody can work 24/7 like a robot. But nobody can claim that I blocked him I deliver once I can. I’m just replying to the excited users from nowhere coming with fraud claims, yet so many satisfied members.
I only listen to @CrdPro because a lot of people are talking about something they have no clue about here so @altermirra confirm your refund btc address in the dm.
And @max who thinks he is talking to a starved Nigerian that’s just one of my wallets:
1575457D-CE88-46CD-86A3-F809FEF000DD.jpeg

max

Basic
Reaction score
I see a lot of keyboard warriors seizing the opportunity to be rude to the only user whose claim topic almost became a vouch topic. Nobody can work 24/7 like a robot. But nobody can claim that I blocked him I deliver once I can. I’m just replying to the excited users from nowhere coming with fraud claims, yet so many satisfied members.
I only listen to @CrdPro because a lot of people are talking about something they have no clue about here so @altermirra confirm your refund btc address in the dm.
And @max who thinks he is talking to a starved Nigerian that’s just one of my wallets:
View attachment 30044
One of your imaginary wallets yet you needed like a month to send a very cheap peasant $150??
If you had so much money why did you have to stupidly wait weeks to refund a peanut $150??
Even after the thread poster made the thread you were running around circles with more stupidity and unending foolishness!!

Lincoln

Senior Fraud Engineer
Premium
Reaction score
One of your imaginary wallets yet you needed like a month to send a very cheap peasant $150??
If you had so much money why did you have to stupidly wait weeks to refund a peanut $150??
Even after the thread poster made the thread you were running around circles with more stupidity and unending foolishness!!
Lol you are delusional sir I quit talking to you and stay objective in this topic: @altermirra please send your btc address here or inbox if you prefer.
The only reason I was explaining a lot with proof is because of delusional users like @max they keep telling a lot of stories about x k with no proof yet they pretend I take the money and ghost users. The only decision I was waiting for here comes from @CrdPro Now 2 problems are solved:
1 - Altemirra will be refunded and move on with whatever project they have(I will add a little bonus and wish them best of luck),
2 - There is proof that my courses are real and dedicated, I will hire more teachers.

max

Basic
Reaction score
Lol you are delusional sir I quit talking to you and stay objective in this topic: @altermirra please send your btc address here or inbox if you prefer.
The only reason I was explaining a lot with proof is because of delusional users like @max they keep telling a lot of stories about x k with no proof yet they pretend I take the money and ghost users. The only decision I was waiting for here comes from @CrdPro Now 2 problems are solved:
1 - Altemirra will be refunded and move on with whatever project they have(I will add a little bonus and wish them best of luck),
2 - There is proof that my courses are real and dedicated, I will hire more teachers.
You are the dumb brainless senseless idiotic Nigerian delusional idiot who was hoping foolishly to bully the thread opener from not refunding for a 100% crap service you didn't deliver

It's amazing why you brag crap about having millions, a cheap peanuts $150, you couldn't swiftly refund in seconds but needed close to a month?? That shows what $150 means to you!! A very big amount to you cos you were running around circles trying to pay what you stole and owed!!

Well there's a big difference between having real $1,000,000 in your crypto wallet , and having just pics and videos of $1,000,000 crypto wallet

Lincoln

Senior Fraud Engineer
Premium
Reaction score
@CrdPro:

@altermirra

Please check your walletCC587665-3D99-49FA-ADEE-C6063F67E9CA.jpeg
Wish you best of luck !

@max
You obviously sound so broke because you are not good at money management after reading your Bible of the ignorant. Swiftly, swiftly, I do all payments everyday around the same time to buy tools for my students. MORON.
And I hope you can teach me how to make a screenshot on the Bitcoin.com app:
3C9912DC-B394-4E12-9C85-2DDAE2F40845.jpeg

Last edited:

Lincoln

Senior Fraud Engineer
Premium
Reaction score
@altermirra

Please check your walletView attachment 30138

@max
You obviously sound so broke because you are not good at money management after reading your Bible of the ignorant
My last response either got deleted or disappeared anyway it’s your choice to shop with any seller also when you send money to a stranger expect to be scammed I wasent scammed I made a vouch you say is bs but Ill happily send screen shots also cashapp been hitting maybe not you but I can n yes I can be naive but not dumb
Thank you for feedback, pm your tg for a freebie

briangreys

Premium
Reaction score
@CrdPro:

@altermirra

Please check your walletView attachment 30138
Wish you best of luck !

@max
You obviously sound so broke because you are not good at money management after reading your Bible of the ignorant. Swiftly, swiftly, I do all payments everyday around the same time to buy tools for my students. MORON.
And I hope you can teach me how to make a screenshot on the Bitcoin.com app:
View attachment 30139
See, there you go again calling people broke...that's your go to when you get called out for being a degenerate piece of shit. Maybe you're the one thats broke, which is why you're hustling people for pennies. The ONLY reason you refunded him was because Admin told you to, otherwise, you'd pull your same, pussy ass bullshit. I bet you're 135lbs soaking wet in your Russian army boots...or is it Nigerian, or Israeli? Who gives a fuck, really...

briangreys

Premium
Reaction score
My last response either got deleted or disappeared anyway it’s your choice to shop with any seller also when you send money to a stranger expect to be scammed I wasent scammed I made a vouch you say is bs but Ill happily send screen shots also cashapp been hitting maybe not you but I can n yes I can be naive but not dumb
Sounds like you're both bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom