CLAIM [CLAIM] Lincoln, Telegram @lincolnsup

vz9009

Supreme
Reaction score
I am making a claim against Lincoln on the forum. His telegram is @lincolnsup. I joined his class which he posted and was false advertisement. They did not teach anything and the Administrators just post meme's and gif's all day. So I asked for a refund. Lincoln said to provide him feedback for the class.

He indicated on May 8 2024 my refund was approved and all I had to do was wait 7 days.

7 days has passed and today May 22nd 2024 is 14 days. He has gone unresponsive to me on telegram. However he is still posting here to recruit new students who are unsuspecting due to his account here which shows a fake legitamacy.

If he was not going to refund me after asking for feedback he should have not told me it was approved and to wait 7 days. However, my refund was approved states by him on telegram in which I have recorded video evidence of the communication just in case he tries to delete the coversation.

Additionally here is photos of the conversation.

@CrdPro admin please summon here to assist. Users even high profile ones should not be doing this to other loyal crdpro users. I think the community has the right to know what is happening in his MLNG marketing scheme.

additionally he has history of delaying which is bad behavior:

@Lincoln

I am owed $350

photo_2024-05-22_21-50-54.jpg

scammer1.JPG

Last edited:

ndjoudjou

Supreme
Premium
Reaction score
this guy Lincoln is not serious! it is not the first time all this! Admin must do something!

Lincoln

Senior Fraud Engineer
Elite
Premium
Reaction score
I am making a claim against Lincoln on the forum. His telegram is @lincolnsup. I joined his class which he posted and was false advertisement. They did not teach anything and the Administrators just post meme's and gif's all day. So I asked for a refund. Lincoln said to provide him feedback for the class.

He indicated on May 8 2024 my refund was approved and all I had to do was wait 7 days.

7 days has passed and today May 22nd 2024 is 14 days. He has gone unresponsive to me on telegram. However he is still posting here to recruit new students who are unsuspecting due to his account here which shows a fake legitamacy.

If he was not going to refund me after asking for feedback he should have not told me it was approved and to wait 7 days. However, my refund was approved states by him on telegram in which I have recorded video evidence of the communication just in case he tries to delete the coversation.

Additionally here is photos of the conversation.

@CrdPro admin please summon here to assist. Users even high profile ones should not be doing this to other loyal crdpro users. I think the community has the right to know what is happening in his MLNG marketing scheme.

additionally he has history of delaying which is bad behavior:

@Lincoln

I am owed $350

View attachment 40560

View attachment 40559
Ok Can refund your membership payment fee within 48hours.
Please send me the screenshot of the memes and gif we posted all day?
If you cannot keep up with the course, do not say we did not teach anything, if you saw the memes and gifs, that means you saw the jobs but could not keep up which is ok.

Please send BTC address for refund.
Note: After listening to your feedback(which I asked after the refund request, I and team,Worked on launching the methods cloud MLNG.cc/cloud to avoid this issue (delayed responses for simple pdf or zip file).
I will refund you but still give you a beta tester username and password to evaluate the new cloud quality. Because if I remember you complaining mostly about the course being disorganized. And it was the case because we have many different telegram groups doing many different jobs. All of this will be integrated in the cloud too.

the main challenge with running such courses is to have enough skilled workers /teachers to reply on telegram so we will put all methods tools proxies and freebies on the cloud so the instructors can focus on answering the members difficult questions.

why does answering some questions take time?

some questions take time to answer because we have to test the answer before providing it to the members to avoid misleading them. And in some cases some teachers may go afk for 2 or 3 days for various reasons(exam, disease…)

Last edited:

vz9009

Supreme
Reaction score
Payment can be made here. PM'd address for privacy.

I waited 15 days already. Since you indicated it would be 7. However I assume I have to wait 48 hours now simply because I do not have a choice. However if you make due on your word of my refund I don't see a problem in it.

Last edited:

vz9009

Supreme
Reaction score
Please send me the screenshot of the memes and gif we posted all day?
If you cannot keep up with the course, do not say we did not teach anything, if you saw the memes and gifs, that means you saw the jobs but could not keep up which is ok.

As you wish.ok.JPG

Lincoln

Senior Fraud Engineer
Elite
Premium
Reaction score
Payment can be made here. bc1qc2jcvaaf62a4a6cl4zctgqchzzs7hpu0x7t270

I waited 15 days already. Since you indicated it would be 7. However I assume I have to wait 48 hours now simply because I do not have a choice. However if you make due on your word of my refund I don't see a problem in it.
Thank you for your understanding Txid and login will be sent to you aswell.

Lincoln

Senior Fraud Engineer
Elite
Premium
Reaction score
Are you only in this group?
Because to reach this is a job group you must be in a work group where other jobs was posted (Your workgroup is #423 or #426 if I remember well/ please confirm)

This is just one of the groups and you did not see older messages because the moderator forgot to turn on the setting on Telegram(Later I will add screenshots of what was posted before the memes) after we posted the instructions I asked the instructor to post memes as a mean to draw members attention to try hard and make it happen.

vz9009

Supreme
Reaction score
Yeah I left the group origfinally because I requested a refund.

Lincoln

Senior Fraud Engineer
Elite
Premium
Reaction score
Yeah I left the group origfinally because I requested a refund.
Ok well noted sir and thanks for accepting to become our member again after refund. I will post the Txid here once payment is sent !

Lincoln

Senior Fraud Engineer
Elite
Premium
Reaction score
Hi Dear @vz9009 As promised, We are about to process your refund, please confirm address in pm

Lincoln

Senior Fraud Engineer
Elite
Premium
Reaction score
Please Check Your DM for txid, Thanks !
We are also waiting for your desired username: password for MLNG cloud
Still awaiting payment. As I confirmed btc address already in PM.

@Lincoln

vz9009

Supreme
Reaction score
Buddy I paid $350 dollars to join ur group. I only recieved $240 back. You said refund approved which means I should get my full amount. What is going on here??

@CrdPro

Lincoln

Senior Fraud Engineer
Elite
Premium
Reaction score
Your payment was processed sir, please check Txid in pm

Top Bottom