Market Cleopatra CC👑 | Best CC Shop👑 | Rare Bins👑 | Fast Support👑 | Autocheck👑 | Refund👑 | Ref System👑

tjuandaniel250

Active Carder
Reaction score
I hope with updates and now a formal website shop quality comes back lost money to many dead cards here or with very low balance . When store opened all cards were on fire

CleopatraCC

Seller
Reaction score
This shop is worth a big ZERO! Don't buy here ever.
Minimum deposit of 15$, super slow and if you do it with Crypto Bot you can't withdraw from that wallet unless you have minimum $61.
Mango cc's for 1.5$ are all DEAD, don't buy them ever. I tried buying over 20 cards from Belgium for 4.9$ with auto-refund, it says BIN available and then trying to purchase, purchase not possible, money refunded. Only DEBIT BINS available without any money. Tried buying Singapore, Switzerland and both working for 4.9$ with auto-refund, then after trying immediately BLOCKED. Not my fault, immediately blocked because of cc checker that is used by Cleopatra, it kills the cc's after 5 minutes. Really would never write a review unless a shop is so BAD. Also, not allowing balance to be taken off is another reason to stay away from here. 1.3$ in wallet left, just stuck, can't withdraw. Seems the owner will have a lot of fun with it. The BINS are also not correctly assigned to the correct countries: BIN from Belgium it says in the shop, then you check it, it's from USA, Germany, Sweden? Come on man. A WASTE of MONEY. Once again, DON'T buy here! I made an account to write this, otherwise would never make an account and couldn't care about it but this shop is NOT WORTH ANYONE'S MONEY.
EDIT: Proof in attachment + mango cc's from Belgium BUSINESS BIN not working says enough to me, to any good carder you will understand these cards are not supposed to be dead.
Write to me on Telegram, I will try to improve your impression of the store!

CleopatraCC

Seller
Reaction score
I hope with updates and now a formal website shop quality comes back lost money to many dead cards here or with very low balance . When store opened all cards were on fire
The Cleopatra team is actively fixing this problem and soon all the cards in the store will be of better quality.

CleopatraCC

Seller
Reaction score
Store went down on Telegram came back check my balance was gone, contacted Admin he was willing to give me my balance back but I refused because I bought over 20 cc and all was refunded because of the validity. This shop check CC for validity after you purchase which is good and bad because cc can die after check. I decided not to reload account because of the validity of their products but they 100% honest.
Thank you very much for the feedback, now we are changing the card verification mechanism, and now we have stricter requirements for sellers! I hope that soon you will make a purchase in Cleopatra CC shop again and appreciate the quality.

Top Bottom