Market Cleopatra CC๐Ÿ‘‘ | Best CC Shop๐Ÿ‘‘ | Rare Bins๐Ÿ‘‘ | Fast Support๐Ÿ‘‘ | Autocheck๐Ÿ‘‘ | Refund๐Ÿ‘‘ | Ref System๐Ÿ‘‘

CleopatraCC

Seller
Reaction score
This is good shop they check CC before you buy.
Do not buy sensitive bin because checker will kill
They are 100% honest if CC doesn't approved
You will be refunded instantly.
hey bro thanks !!! we can turn off checker if u want on some bins
let the support know

CleopatraCC

Seller
Reaction score
1707639761308.png
๐Ÿ‘‘ Cleopatra CC ๐Ÿ‘‘

Best Telegram BOT for RARE Bins
JS SNIFFER WITH FOLLOWING COUNTRIES UPLOADED TODAY
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฉ INDONESIA, ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท FRANCE, ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ญ SWITZERLAND, ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฌ SINGAPORE, ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ SPAIN, ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ CHINA, ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฑ NETHERLANDS, ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น ITALY, ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ NIGERIA, ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฐ REPUBLIC OF MACEDONIA, ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ AUSTRALIA, ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ธ THE BAHAMAS, ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท SOUTH KOREA, ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท TURKEY, ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช UNITED ARAB EMIRATES, ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ฌ EGYPT, ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ INDIA, ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ช PERU, ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ญ THAILAND, ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ญ GHANA, ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ผ TAIWAN, ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ CANADA, ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ UNITED STATES, ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ ISRAEL, ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ณ HONDURAS, ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต JAPAN, ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ด DOMINICAN REPUBLIC, ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ SAUDI ARABIA, ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ท BRAZIL, ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฝ MEXICO
CHECK BEFORE THEY SOLD OUT

byjoy

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Can you check the Telegram support messages? The money I uploaded hasn't been credited to my account. (Your top up ID: 3469) ID: 5709180430

CleopatraCC

Seller
Reaction score
๐Ÿ‘‘ Cleopatra CC ๐Ÿ‘‘
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฉ INDONESIA, ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท FRANCE, ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ญ SWITZERLAND, ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฌ SINGAPORE, ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ SPAIN, ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ CHINA, ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฑ NETHERLANDS, ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น ITALY, ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ NIGERIA, ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฐ REPUBLIC OF MACEDONIA, ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ AUSTRALIA, ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ธ THE BAHAMAS, ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท SOUTH KOREA, ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท TURKEY, ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช UNITED ARAB EMIRATES, ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ฌ EGYPT, ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ INDIA, ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ช PERU, ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ญ THAILAND, ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ญ GHANA, ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ผ TAIWAN, ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ CANADA, ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ UNITED STATES, ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ ISRAEL, ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ณ HONDURAS, ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต JAPAN, ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ด DOMINICAN REPUBLIC, ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ SAUDI ARABIA, ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ท BRAZIL, ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฝ MEXICO

CHECK BEFORE THEY SOLD OUT

CleopatraCC

Seller
Reaction score
๐Ÿ‘‘ Cleopatra CC ๐Ÿ‘‘
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฉ INDONESIA, ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท FRANCE, ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ญ SWITZERLAND, ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฌ SINGAPORE, ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ SPAIN, ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ CHINA, ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฑ NETHERLANDS, ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น ITALY, ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ NIGERIA, ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฐ REPUBLIC OF MACEDONIA, ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ AUSTRALIA, ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ธ THE BAHAMAS, ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท SOUTH KOREA, ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท TURKEY, ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช UNITED ARAB EMIRATES, ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ฌ EGYPT, ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ INDIA, ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ช PERU, ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ญ THAILAND, ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ญ GHANA, ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ผ TAIWAN, ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ CANADA, ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ UNITED STATES, ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ ISRAEL, ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ณ HONDURAS, ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต JAPAN, ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ด DOMINICAN REPUBLIC, ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ SAUDI ARABIA, ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ท BRAZIL, ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฝ MEXICO​

photo_2023-11-03_06-03-40.jpg

Supremacy

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Can you check the Telegram support messages? The money I uploaded hasn't been credited to my account. (Your top up ID: 3469) ID: 5709180430
hi, have they fixed your problem? I decided to give this shop a chance, sent small amount of LTC, it's been more than 24 hours ago but my account is still empty. I messaged their support but they haven't even read my message.

CleopatraCC

Seller
Reaction score
most likely that's because u've entered an incorrect amount for the top up. pm me with your telegram username and we will solve that
hi, have they fixed your problem? I decided to give this shop a chance, sent small amount of LTC, it's been more than 24 hours ago but my account is still empty. I messaged their support but they haven't even read my message

thewolfxx

Carding Novice
Reaction score
this shop really work i buy with they a lot cc and always when have something wrong they solution fast, today 2 cards what i buy was died and the change, good work i hope continue like this quality

dfriend

Carding Crew Leader
Reaction score
You refused to reply my message on telegram. I want to give a review also but you don't give me the chance

Top Bottom