CPN Guide

Rx8driver

Basic
Reaction score
I have a 331pg CPN Guide to creating a trimerge CPN and cashing out with it. When you're ready to create credit profiles with 800 credit scores and buy things that are hundreds of thousands of dollars with no money, then sell them and launder the money--- this teaches you how. Fraudsters have been having tons of luck the past few years with CPN... it's a long-term cashout method with ridiculous profits!

PM me for more info!

Stretch

Basic
Reaction score
I have a 331pg CPN Guide to creating a trimerge CPN and cashing out with it. When you're ready to create credit profiles with 800 credit scores and buy things that are hundreds of thousands of dollars with no money, then sell them and launder the money--- this teaches you how. Fraudsters have been having tons of luck the past few years with CPN... it's a long-term cashout method with ridiculous profits!

PM me for more info!
What’s the fee for it?

Reaction score

PM me for more info!
What is the fee you charge for CPN

Madremio

Carding Novice
Reaction score
I got the cpn guide for whoever is interested in. selling it for $20 will be sent to your email address.

Top Bottom