Market $$$ CRAZY SHOP $$$ >> Online Store CC+CVV2 >> The best credit cards at a low price

Marielfelix

Elite
Reaction score
Yes bro! From those shops that are presented here. Buy boldly! But among the cheapest valids, I warn you right away!

Xerox

Supreme
Reaction score
That's price is 0.8$. So low why. How much there are will be valid if i buy for example 20 CC. How much CC's 'll be valid. 1,2,3???
1. That's price is 0.8$. So low why? >>> Because all of us still Here
2. How much there are will be valid if i buy for example 20 CC. >>> I took from this base yesterday. % valid about 20-30%.
3. How much CC's 'll be valid. 1,2,3??? >>> Count yourself further.

>>>>>> If you want to try, if you don't want to try. Again, no one is forcing you! Understand? <<<<<

Xerox

Supreme
Reaction score
If you have any questions don't ask here, you can always ask me on PM. I will always gladly answer you. In short, do not flood! ))

carbri101

Basic
Reaction score
Thank you for the detailed answer mate. Well now I took 10 cards at 80 cents each. Valid 3 even. Those. get 30%. It is much more profitable to take here in fact. Yes, it's not such a big money spent 8 dollars in total. 3 Valid. I'm basically happy. And everything suits me. Thank you for support. If so, I'll send you a PM.

el_mochomo

Basic
Reaction score
1. That's price is 0.8$. So low why? >>> Because all of us still Here
2. How much there are will be valid if i buy for example 20 CC. >>> I took from this base yesterday. % valid about 20-30%.
3. How much CC's 'll be valid. 1,2,3??? >>> Count yourself further.

>>>>>> If you want to try, if you don't want to try. Again, no one is forcing you! Understand? <<<<<
With the last update from a cheap pack (0.8$), I got about 35% validity

synivons

Basic
Reaction score
Good shope. Adequate prices and valid are present. I've been buying from them for the past month. Keep it up!
👌

bandman96

Basic
Reaction score
I really liked the last 2 updates, I'm waiting for more. The work is in full swing. The material is very good

pranavcm3

Basic
Reaction score
First order in this shop from this part - LOW PRICE demox LQ CHEAP USA mix. The prices are so small that I bought a little more than I planned. Thank you. Valid has a place to be!

zznc666

Basic
Reaction score
I haven't been on in a while Bro! I look bases appeared apparently not visible. New countries. Prices are still great! Keep your brand! Keep it up. I’ll take a new one to Yus right now and write back what and how later.

zznc666

Basic
Reaction score
Bingo! Took 50 US cards. Of the first 10 I checked, on one > $100. Luck loves me! Immediately everything paid off, the rest did not check yet! Thank you for being!

OtmAP

Basic
Reaction score
Bingo! Took 50 US cards. Of the first 10 I checked, on one > $100. Luck loves me! Immediately everything paid off, the rest did not check yet! Thank you for being!
There is no luck here, just mathematics and probability theory. This shop seems to be more likely than competitors)

Elsonmelekh

Basic
Reaction score
One of the best slings on the market. Prices from $0.8 are just great. Valid present 30% +-

Top Bottom