Market $$$ CRAZY SHOP $$$ >> Online Store CC+CVV2 >> The best credit cards at a low price

kalipro

Basic
Reaction score
Do not take it for advertising) The guys asked to leave a callback. The big advantages of this shop:
a simple and intuitive interface,
no captcha,
registration in 2 seconds,
payment with crypto,
a huge selection of countries,
quality of goods for this money.
There are also disadvantages: Long support, heterogeneity of updates.
In general, thank you very much for the responsible attitude to the matter)
I wrote a whole lecture 😂😂😂 Of course, there are more shortcomings) This is rather a flattering review. But the guys are really great, good shop.

_thedopest1

Premium
Reaction score
Bro what about fresh and cheap US? Are you going to post tomorrow or one of these days?

DHiks

Premium
Reaction score
I bought the CC I required during this look. i feel it's pretty sensible.

dekersh

Basic
Reaction score
I bought the CC I required during this look. i feel it's pretty sensible.
Ee, the last update fit well into my bundle. Got a lot to pack. But unfortunately this is not always the case. We are waiting for new updates and a lot of valid)

el_mochomo

Basic
Reaction score
Who will say what about the latest update? Worth buying? Is there valid? I took 4 cc for the test, one of 4 was more than $80, the rest were a trifle

filfifii

Basic
Reaction score
I want to say that ss is of rather average quality, but you should not expect some kind of miracle at such a price per pack.

betterd480

Premium
Reaction score
Thanks My Dear Vendor! realistic fee & sturdy legitimate & several CC configs i'm going to buy right here currently as soon as greater new updates. Really waiting for the Cosmically cool & Fresh updates. And I know that soon you will. I'm looking forward to it!

Machine13

Basic
Reaction score
Strongly suggest get use! Checker works sensible too, I actually have neer confronted with faux checks. The best component I desired to invite for your store, which many ask for. Need a huge rotation of bins.

bandman96

Basic
Reaction score
I'm waiting for today's update, yesterday everything was smooth, normal, from today I'm waiting for a repeat)

synivons

Basic
Reaction score
Is it possible to order from @takemoneybro myself a lot of stuff for personal requests? I would like to arrange private deliveries. I am a representative of a large buyer.

xWkDx

Basic
Reaction score
Is it possible to order from @takemoneybro myself a lot of stuff for personal requests? I would like to arrange private deliveries. I am a representative of a large buyer.
Bro I give 99% that you will not cope with their scale, I have a partner who tried to solve the issue with them. Gave him huge requests for sale

wp.studio

Basic
Reaction score
I bought a large box of cardboard a week ago, normal cc, worked out perfectly, I advise

gh0st3r

Basic
Reaction score
I wrote a whole lecture 😂😂😂 Of course, there are more shortcomings) This is rather a flattering review. But the guys are really great, good shop.
The guys just asked me to write a post, and I wrote it. Really good service

Top Bottom