EBT SNAP DUMPS + pin

mygoombata

Active Carder
Reaction score
You are here bluffing and spewing nonsense and accusing someone falsely

5077190450900903 pin # 12xx

i just bought this one ebt off him again and it all good. learn to stop leading people on here astray and get your priorities right.
if you dont want to deal with him say so and stop accusing him falsely
do you mind loggin in and showing us the balance ??

ncondamove

Elite
Reaction score
I cashed 400$ from this one it left with 135$ in food balance
Lmaooo you can't even lie properly you fucking dickhead. You said you cashed $400 on this all lies, called up the card, deposit of $291, if you were really cashing why the fuck is the card being spent in small increments. Makes no sense. You didn't even spend $400 in July fucking idiot! You think you're dealing with some little kid, nigga go kill yaself, you can't just say whatever and think we not on to you! I really hope admin looks this up also and bans you and your clone account 4Good, RIPPER!!!!!

mygoombata

Active Carder
Reaction score
Lmaooo you can't even lie properly you fucking dickhead. You said you cashed $400 on this all lies, called up the card, deposit of $291, if you were really cashing why the fuck is the card being spent in small increments. Makes no sense. You didn't even spend $400 in July fucking idiot! You think you're dealing with some little kid, nigga go kill yaself, you can't just say whatever and think we not on to you! I really hope admin looks this up also and bans you and your clone account 4Good, RIPPER!!!!!
some of these rippers just think everyone is dumb smh

No One

Carding Novice
Reaction score
you are very stupid for you to think ima stoop too low to lie to people on here. I just told you the truth and the fact. Believing it or not is up to you

ncondamove

Elite
Reaction score
you are very stupid for you to think ima stoop too low to lie to people on here. I just told you the truth and the fact. Believing it or not is up to you
You told no truth you fucking ripping clown with clone accounts! I just PROVED you're lying with FACTS!!!! GO SUCK A DICK

max

Basic
Reaction score
lol there is no ebt with $4500 in food balance in the world what country are you from sir ?
You are a dumb senseless ignorant moron!! Can we place a bet with admin here?? I deposit $2000 with admin and you deposit $2000 with admin?? Then I give admin a EBT + pin of $5000 in EBT balance to check himself ( he can call the toll free stare line or check through Walmart), if the food balance is less than $5000 in food balance, I losey $2000 usdt to you but if it's $5000 in food balance you lose your $2000 usdt!!

Do you agree or will you run around circles with your unlimited senseless stupidity and unending ignorance

max

Basic
Reaction score
lol there is no ebt with $4500 in food balance in the world what country are you from sir ?
And dumbass , EBT is only for the states ( usa only,)!!
You can't use EBT in another country apart from the states!!
You can't even use EBT without the pin dumbass

Does this ignorant idiot even know EBT has 2 balances?? Cash balance and food balance or do I need to split that brainless senseless skull of yours to insert all this??

mygoombata

Active Carder
Reaction score

Does this ignorant idiot even know EBT has 2 balances?? Cash balance and food balance or do I need to split that brainless senseless skull of yours to insert all this??
lol you dont have any ebt with 5k balance your a ripper shut up

mygoombata

Active Carder
Reaction score

show me or let 10 dudes hit ya granny up the A Hole pal waiting ?

max

Basic
Reaction score
lol you dont have any ebt with 5k balance your a ripper shut up
Then your dumb brainless senseless pathetic retarded imbecile pig head should agree on the bet and win a free $2000 instead of being so jittery, terrified and sweating profusely cos of fear of loosing cos your ignorance reeks

mygoombata

Active Carder
Reaction score
Then your dumb brainless senseless pathetic retarded imbecile pig head should agree on the bet and win a free $2000 instead of being so jittery, terrified and sweating profusely cos of fear of loosing cos your ignorance reeks
why all this talk just make me a believer i piss out 5k im verified have my own channel and group stop talking and show me

max

Basic
Reaction score
show me or let 10 dudes hit ya granny up the A Hole pal waiting ?
First it's obvious that why you have a big skull it's obviously brainless!!

Pig why are you running around circles with your fear of loosing a free $2000 ?? Ok I up the bet !! If you win you can also keep the EBT dump + pin I send to admin if the balance is less than $5000 ,in food, ...so if admin calls and it's $4999, you keep the ENT and keep the $2000!! Pig take the deal if you want to walk your dumb brainless senseless idiotic pig talk

Top Bottom