⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆
Supreme
Reaction score
Send telegram my friend.

ncondamove

Judge
Elite
Reaction score
Guy refuses to use escrow and wants you to send first. Hope he’s legit because it’s smelling like ripper but good look to you both if ya do business with him!

Primetimex6

Carding Novice
Reaction score
EBTs needed here very urgenty. JUST THE 16 NUMBERS AND THE PIN i can cashout.

Telegram @bigapplebell

KOKOMA

Active Carder
Reaction score
You are here bluffing and spewing nonsense and accusing someone falsely

5077190450900903 pin # 12xx

i just bought this one ebt off him again and it all good. learn to stop leading people on here astray and get your priorities right.
if you dont want to deal with him say so and stop accusing him falsely
he is a scammer. I spoke to him and he tried scamming me

KOKOMA

Active Carder
Reaction score
has anyone purchased from @mygoombata?
I wana give him a try but I'm sceptical. hard to find an honest seller for these EBT.

bigfat seems to have 99% dead and incorrect pin nowadays...

Primetimex6

Carding Novice
Reaction score
EBTs needed here very urgenty. JUST THE 16 NUMBERS AND THE PIN i can cashout. and also both Track1 and 2

KOKOMA

Active Carder
Reaction score
received a sample EBT card from MOMANYA. we had delays bcos our POS was taken away but the dump checked out and all is well so far... hopefully we get to do lots of biz in future. I'm taking it slow and steady and would inform u guys how things went

Max0001

Premium
Reaction score
has anyone purchased from @mygoombata?
I wana give him a try but I'm sceptical. hard to find an honest seller for these EBT.

bigfat seems to have 99% dead and incorrect pin nowadays...
Bro if you find a vendor pm me I’ll shoot you a cool 20

frankel

Carding Novice
Reaction score
received a sample EBT card from MOMANYA. we had delays bcos our POS was taken away but the dump checked out and all is well so far... hopefully we get to do lots of biz in future. I'm taking it slow and steady and would inform u guys how things went
i guess i'll give him a try...

KOKOMA

Active Carder
Reaction score
So I am here updating you guys on my business with @Monanya

After sending him whatever I made from the card he sent me, I placed an order and since then he has seized the money and refused to send it. he's been asking me to send more money. its been all gaslighting and trying to justify his reason for ripping me of meagrely $200

guys, beware of that guy. he is a conman and dark hearted scammer. he will lure u in with sample and then scam you afterwards.

I've opened a blacklist thread for him and I would be forwarding my conversations with him to the ADMIN and the moderator..

below is a screenshot of my conversation with him..

his ripping telegram is @servicadmin
phone number in the tg. +16076974213

ncondamove

Judge
Elite
Reaction score
So I am here updating you guys on my business with @Monanya

After sending him whatever I made from the card he sent me, I placed an order and since then he has seized the money and refused to send it. he's been asking me to send more money. its been all gaslighting and trying to justify his reason for ripping me of meagrely $200

guys, beware of that guy. he is a conman and dark hearted scammer. he will lure u in with sample and then scam you afterwards.

I've opened a blacklist thread for him and I would be forwarding my conversations with him to the ADMIN and the moderator..

below is a screenshot of my conversation with him..

his ripping telegram is @servicadmin
phone number in the tg. +16076974213

I have posted on here many times about this guy @Monanya I will check your blacklist shortly.

Top Bottom