Market ElonMoney.cx - EXCLUSIVE CC/CVV SHOP | DAILY UPDATES | FRESH SNIFFED CCs | SELLERS WELCOME

ElonMoney

Seller
Reaction score
Fresh small batch of USA & MIX Cards updated, sniff and first hand stuff. Around 950+ CCs added.

APR#27_USA[GOOD]
APR#27_USA/MIX
APR#27_USA[VHQ]

NOTE: We only have this domain: https://elonmoney.cx ! Rest all others are just scam.

Please note: I will reply all your tickets posted here tomorrow.

aliuzimake12345

Carding Novice
Reaction score

vihaanaditya

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Fresh small batch of USA & MIX Cards updated, sniff and first hand stuff. Around 950+ CCs added.
APR#27_USA[GOOD]
APR#27_USA/MIX
APR#27_USA[VHQ]

NOTE: We only have this domain: https://elonmoney.cx ! Rest all others are just scam.

Please note: I will reply all your tickets posted here tomorrow.

Can you reply to tickets now please?
Shop 2 I was not able to press 'Check', gave me no option to. It's been over 3 weeks now and no one is taking my situation seriously.

happysky80

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Card withot exp date was approved without check, becose was error 500, greated ticket, but writed "This card belongs to another user." What a scam shop

Black Hand

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Shop#2 changed back to the previous version and added a Check Again button. Now the inspectors are like shit. There are always issues Unchecked and no refunds. When issuing an invoice, the answer is always "no refund", which is completely irresponsible.

ElonMoney

Seller
Reaction score

Pressed check & refund button again it's marked as unchecked, refun requested YES Card statu UNCHECKED. PLEASE refund complete 15$
Fixed for you already.
replied.

Tickets for Shop#1 cards refunded.
We cannot override Shop#2 checker decision. Cards marked as live, cannot refund.

ElonMoney

Seller
Reaction score
Refunded. They deny you due to low balance deposit and high refund rates via ticket manually.

Pressed check & refund button card still marked as unchecked, refund Requested yes, card status unchecked, refund complete amount
Support refunded.

Why did you guess deny my refund request
Refunded.

Refunded.

Bought a card, was sold to another user before. Card was already used and reported by the victim by the time I got it.
Made a ticket to support and of course the admin said 'No refunds'.

What is going on @ElonMoney , seriously. This is happening way too many times, not just for me but for other users too!
Refunded.

ElonMoney

Seller
Reaction score
Refunded. We can't change decision for Shop2 cards.

Every user same probilm card deand changw admin
Refunded.

card dead ticket without refund. please revivew and refund ticket
Refunded.

Can you reply to tickets now please?
Shop 2 I was not able to press 'Check', gave me no option to. It's been over 3 weeks now and no one is taking my situation seriously.
Refund Requested: No
If you are not able to press "Check" - change your browser. We cannot find any such issue with Shop#2.
For any consideration related to Shop#2 status must be - Refund Requested: YES.

Hhhh all ticket admin say - not ref- card dend-this card biling to another peaple!

this card sold another peaple admin scam
Refunded.

ElonMoney

Seller
Reaction score

ElonMoney

Seller
Reaction score
Shop#2 changed back to the previous version and added a Check Again button. Now the inspectors are like shit. There are always issues Unchecked and no refunds. When issuing an invoice, the answer is always "no refund", which is completely irresponsible.
There was issue with Shop#2 checker, and it is fixed now. Reply here with your ticket ID and I will help you out.

ElonMoney

Seller
Reaction score
Fresh small batch of USA & MIX Cards updated, sniff and first hand stuff. Around 970+ CCs added.

MAY#04_WORLDMIX
MAY#04_USA[GOOD]
MAY#04_USA[VHQ]
MAY#04_USA/MIX

happysky80

Carding Novice
Reaction score
There was issue with Shop#2 checker, and it is fixed now. Reply here with your ticket ID and I will help you out.

Expired card, please refund, checker was off​

Error 500, site was down, cant check, please refund​

Top Bottom