EMV software, where to start?

megalodon

Premium
Reaction score
WOW Mr Bean was banned on another forum
u so dumb pal, that forum is made by a scammer promoting wester union, cashapp fake transfers, thats why i got ban because i expose him, and now i expose your scam also hahah.

"without unqiue Key code you dont receive other answer", understood?

Flashking007

Basic
Reaction score
Can someone confirm if the software is working now or not?

Who is the official seller?

I knew RB2 a few years ago which works very well !!

Flashking007

Basic
Reaction score
Can someone confirm if the software is working now or not?

Who is the official seller?

I knew RB2 a few years ago which works very well !!

Miyagi

Basic
Reaction score
@vabelocmaster @BESTYHACK @sabinmat all those accounts are made by this ripper @prilex_group_support. claim that the real Daphne site is a .cc domain with a GoDaddy Web Builder at 2$. Look at these photos and you're gonna see what im talking about. Also the ripper use a +40 prefix phone number that means is from Romania.
THAANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! I almost get scammed...
Now i can see that he does a lot of accounts trying to make fake reviews about his website. For ALL people intrested on this software: DO NO TRUST PRILEXGROUP.CC

Reaction score
THAANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! I almost get scammed...
Now i can see that he does a lot of accounts trying to make fake reviews about his website. For ALL people intrested on this software: DO NO TRUST PRILEXGROUP.CC

Miyagi is same megalodon and prilex.group BIG RIPPER​

people do not trust the posts of this ripper. is the same ripper who writes in all forums to cheat honest persons.
don't trust this ripper.

Faygo

Basic
Reaction score
Anyone has a link just telegram me at @Faygo not fake shit I just need something straight forward and a legit site for dumps please

megalodon

Premium
Reaction score

Miyagi is same megalodon and prilex.group BIG RIPPER​

people do not trust the posts of this ripper. is the same ripper who writes in all forums to cheat honest persons.
don't trust this ripper.
you should stop with this circus, you amuse us with every post that u make. your scam method is dead. you came here trying to steal 10k from each one of us? haha unlucky for you mr. hypocritical Romanian Gipsy because people already seen what are you trying to do.

People who read this: :ROFLMAO:
You: ?

1deep

Basic
Reaction score

Kate09

Basic
Reaction score
prilex from the provider costs 10000USD but i bought evade-tools emv for 1500USD and works fine for me in danemark
Are you saying that Evade-tools is a real seller? and how is his gsm data receiver skimmer? does anyone have?

Kaiac

Basic
Reaction score
Are you saying that Evade-tools is a real seller? and how is his gsm data receiver skimmer? does anyone have?
Among the few. I work with both their products emv and skimmer.

Top Bottom