EMV software, where to start?

Goryoshin

Premium
Reaction score
It looks like the many X2 software is all the same. Ppl sell it, change their name, say older versions don't work no more. As far as I'm concerned now, even the older ones 'work', but in essence they're just IST-writers, like they write some code and applets on your blank card. It is a hit-and-miss game where it depends on so many factors (right BIN, IST-files, ATR-code, etc.).

C4l

Basic
Reaction score
It looks like the many X2 software is all the same. Ppl sell it, change their name, say older versions don't work no more. As far as I'm concerned now, even the older ones 'work', but in essence they're just IST-writers, like they write some code and applets on your blank card. It is a hit-and-miss game where it depends on so many factors (right BIN, IST-files, ATR-code, etc.).
Have you got telegram bro?

Ranbir Meena

Basic
Reaction score
Please please Beware of https://www.prilex.group/
This website, they are rippers and scammers, if any one want proof before dealing with them msg me on telegram @ran_singh

I will share you each and every emails which we had conversation by their own official email ID.

a1922

Basic
Reaction score
any member got 201 track 2 + ATM pin contact me I can still able to cash some country's an some bins non read emv an emv ATM around me @aa_dump (0nly work %)

iepurila

Carding Novice
Reaction score
X2 emv works,you just need valid .ist files with no error in cardpeek then you can cashout no problem.

dcrown

I will fool you
Basic
Reaction score
Dump + pin available, dm on telegram @zenithway1
Escrow accept

megalodon

Premium
Reaction score
is this true other people on forum say they are legit
evade-tools is legit, i've been on this business for too long. people are advertising scam scam bla bla without any proof and after they will pm you saying hey buddy u wanna make few bucks? buy from here etc. old trick..

faffed

Basic
Reaction score
forgive my ignorance, but why not just buy a card writing device off wish for a few hundred bucks that comes with the software?:unsure: :ROFLMAO:

a1922

Basic
Reaction score
any member got 201 track 2 + ATM pin contact me I can still able to cash some country's an some bins non read emv an emv ATM around me @aa_dump (0nly work %)

megalodon

Premium
Reaction score
forgive my ignorance, but why not just buy a card writing device off wish for a few hundred bucks that comes with the software?:unsure: :ROFLMAO:
that's for the magnetic band. nothing fancy, just old dead stuff.

Top Bottom