Refund for invalids rather than faulty tricky checker.thanks
You will be king if policy genuine
else you will vanish
Need your review?? Bro

Minzix

Premium
Reaction score
Need your review?? Bro
send me to pm your jabber. i want ask couple questions. cuz your friend leave discussion.
i think guys you are both scammers who post fakes without proofs or used multiaccount for that. always tried to act a dialogue between each other it looks like cheap clowning ?

vizla

Basic
Reaction score
send me to pm your jabber. i want ask couple questions. cuz your friend leave discussion.
i think guys you are both scammers who post fakes without proofs or used multiaccount for that. always tried to act a dialogue between each other it looks like cheap clowning ?
You are kid ? /// he is just my forum mate after joker Valid Uni and feahop close i try to find any good shop.. i try almost every Shop in this forum scam many time all this shop selling dead stuff many shop set auto approved checker ...i am working in carding world since 2010 when Shop sale real valid stuff .....

Minzix

Premium
Reaction score
You are kid ? /// he is just my forum mate after joker Valid Uni and feahop close i try to find any good shop.. i try almost every Shop in this forum scam many time all this shop selling dead stuff many shop set auto approved checker ...i am working in carding world since 2010 when Shop sale real valid stuff .....
"every Shop in this forum scam many time all this shop selling dead stuff" - you want to say administartion approved scam shops, right?
If you work in carding since 2010 provide your profile from private forums like kororvka, verified or exploit? Because I think you are noname who trying to be professional.
For all time you and your "mate" don't provide any real proof. Only fake posts

Minzix

Premium
Reaction score
I know you have nothing to write ? ? ? you didn't even send me your jabber. although i wrote to you first in PM. fucking cowards :ROFLMAO:
You and your boyfriend "mate" get the fuck out from marketplace threads. All your useless opinions tells each other or in Off topic section

Oliverxo

Basic
Reaction score
bought two cards the material is excellent, refilled the balance

razora911

Supreme
Premium
Reaction score
$16-20 per us card is way too much . Btw it has the same design like former STREET MONEY .

vizla

Basic
Reaction score
I know you have nothing to write ? ? ? you didn't even send me your jabber. although i wrote to you first in PM. fucking cowards :ROFLMAO:
You and your boyfriend "mate" get the fuck out from marketplace threads. All your useless opinions tells each other or in Off topic section
Lol man are you mad .... ? i am here in this forum only for hunting Cvv shop i never ever work with any person in forum mirc jabber or telegram i have work Suppler in Uk ?? Who send me work loan concil tax hmrc ... and you get the fuck out from my threads... you are kid front of me

Minzix

Premium
Reaction score
Lol man are you mad .... ? i am here in this forum only for hunting Cvv shop i never ever work with any person in forum mirc jabber or telegram i have work Suppler in Uk ?? Who send me work loan concil tax hmrc ... and you get the fuck out from my threads... you are kid front of me
who cares? does it matter when you are errand boy which post fakes. your courage is enough write me when im already offline. when i write you you goes offline so fast. :ROFLMAO:
where you found your thread? in you dreams? ? don't try to be something in fact you are feckless nonentity

getpaid2050

Basic
Reaction score
im trying regstier and it keeps saying invaild captcha im putting it in correct tho

Top Bottom