Market [€$] HQ CC+FULLZ & DAILY UPDATES / EURODOLLARS AUTOSHOP [€$]

razora911

Supreme
Premium
Reaction score
reduce the usa cards prices for visa n master . $18 per card is way too much .

oluuman

Basic
Reaction score
arrangement on site is too poor .. make changes and add base selection options

Bigeight

Carding Novice
Reaction score
real review!!!

checker is a scam says cc is valid but is DOA

edisonvg007

Basic
Reaction score
Better than reply me,be genuine
Refund for invalids rather than faulty tricky checker.thanks
You will be king if policy genuine
else you will vanish
Yes brother this guy is a scammer, only his corrector says valid when in all he says decline hahaha and he doesn't get angry because he tells the truth so much that he pays the administrators of another group to silence you hahaha how ridiculous is the owner of this page .

Reaction score
which price cc did you choose , I didn't gave any luck unless your capping
i bought cards from my nonvbv list, i dont care about price, because my bins always hit 100% thats why i recieve great profits. you are newbie and i decided help you and sent you part of my bin list

Minzix

Premium
Reaction score
Yes brother this guy is a scammer, only his corrector says valid when in all he says decline hahaha and he doesn't get angry because he tells the truth so much that he pays the administrators of another group to silence you hahaha how ridiculous is the owner of this page .
that store says to use try2service but it does not use it, it uses another one that says valid for all types of card even if it is dead.
lets go in order:
1. you are the owner of the scammer corrector, which doesnt check cards but steal information.
2. about attempts to promote your shitty service found out admin of ascarding and deleted all your fakes posts. :ROFLMAO:
3. rat recieved complaints, after that hide profile here today. :cool:

here is an example of how this woe entrepreneur trying sell his shit through PM:
Screenshot from 2022-04-17 06-22-31.png

what the fuck is your site??? where threads with reviews about your service? they are not lol. cuz you are cowardly bitch and ripper. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

eurodollars

Seller
Reaction score
Your cheap tricks won't work here, sorry

Minzix

Premium
Reaction score
I don't understand your insults, but I think I'm smarter than you.

I do not own any corrector, I am one more buyer who is tired of these scammers who charge all kinds of cards, even if they are bad.
you are just think you are smart, actually you are dumb :ROFLMAO: dont make excuses scammer

Top Bottom