Market ✅ FAKEIDS.VERIFPRO.NET - TOP QUALITY US, CA, UK, AU FAKE IDS WITH WORLDWIDE SHIPPING! ✅

Pentestur420

Supreme
Premium
Reaction score
Hello guys as some of you know we've recently started fakeids business. This topic will be updated soon as for now we wait our samples to take photos and website being developed.

We already need vouches that's why we offer for now fakeids US, CA, UK, AU with worldwide shipping for free!

Quality: Holograms, UV, Stripe (Magnetic), HQ Laser Perforation, Barcode scannable, HQ micro Print, Ear Shadows ,Great Photoshop.

If you have decent profile on crdpro and want top quality fake id for free and ready to leave video feedback showing fake id once it arrived please write me on telegram https://t.me/Verifpro

We are ready to give out 15-20 fake ids for free, once we have enough feedback price will be 120$ per one and 30$ shipping. 2 to 5 - 10% off more - 20% off

UPDATE
This guy doesnt have the fake ids section anymore. i guess he couldnt hack it. the webpage is a nginx landing page as of today. Also on his main domain verifpro.net his prices are absolutely asinine. $790 for a business drop at a regular bank. ROFL> If anyone wants to know where to get these for $80-$150 message me on telegram @Infoheist

Verifpro.net

Seller
Reaction score
UPDATE
This guy doesnt have the fake ids section anymore. i guess he couldnt hack it. the webpage is a nginx landing page as of today. Also on his main domain verifpro.net his prices are absolutely asinine. $790 for a business drop at a regular bank. ROFL> If anyone wants to know where to get these for $80-$150 message me on telegram @Infoheist
fakeid website is working and active like before, you looks to be scammer posting some service on my thread, no one needs it here lol

margotdb

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Bought a Merchant account for their Telegram store. (Verifpro) talked to the admin managing the account (royal_bank_rb) on telegram. he asked for 800usd btc for the sell. was told after 2 confirmation the account info would be send. Once the btc were sent, he deleted all the messaged from telegram. I took screenshots and will share the conversation details. For everyone out there, no matter how big the market store is, request escrow. no incentive to follow up once money is sent. this business is grimy! verifPro is a scammer! I will share my info on the other forums. picture links of conversations will be provided. @Verifpro.net have anything to add to this coversation?

Last edited:

Verifpro.net

Seller
Reaction score
Bought a Merchant account for their Telegram store. (Verifpro) talked to the admin managing the account (royal_bank_rb) on telegram. he asked for 800usd btc for the sell. was told after 2 confirmation the account info would be send. Once the btc were sent, he deleted all the messaged from telegram. I took screenshots and will share the conversation details. For everyone out there, no matter how big the market store is, request escrow. no incentive to follow up once money is sent. this business is grimy! verifPro is a scammer! I will share my info on the other forums. picture links of conversations will be provided. @Verifpro.net have anything to add to this coversation?

We never had royal_bank_rb telegram, only official telegram contact is t.me/Verifpro, you are victim of fakes

margotdb

Carding Novice
Reaction score
the mistake was on my end. account was mirroring your info.

Top Bottom