Carding FEEDBACK -- Armigos CC Shop -- Review honest (NOT RECOMENDED)

KYLE XYY

The Wise
Supreme
Reaction score
i got a card off there and it hit for 700$ on ebay plus 600$ on psn
make a proper full review based on your experience and send us pictures to back your reviews like I did.
we are looking forward to see a full review with pictures from you.

Last edited:

a9635741280

Basic
Reaction score
好的,让我们开始吧!

注意:在充值前,请仔细检查-再次检查btc地址**

***隐藏的文字:无法引用。***

结论:

***隐藏的文字:无法引用。***

亲切的问候,
凯尔XYY

免责声明:仅用于教育目的。您对自己的钱和测试负责。
1个3

papafen

Basic
Reaction score
THIS SHOP ITS NOT GOOD AT ALL (AMIGOS)
I AM OLD CUSTOMER WITH THEM LAST UPDATE IT WAS SO BAD AND THEY GIVE 3 MIN TO CHECK
I HAVE BOUGHT 7 CARD FROM THEM 2 GIVES ME LIVE BUT WASNT LIVE WHEN I CHECKED AGAIN ON TRY2SERVIC
AND THEY USE THE SAME SERVICE AND WHEN I CHECKED THE OTHER CARD WERE ALL DECLINED AFTER CHECKING THE CARDS THEY BANNED MYU ACCOUNT , I WANT SAY IF U DONT WANT ME TO CHECK UR CARD THEN SIMPLY SAY ITS NON REFUNDABLE
U SAY ITS REFUNDABLE AND WHEN I CHECKED UR CARD U BANNED ME THIS NOT FAIR BUT ITS OKAY THERE IS 100 MILLION SHOP THEY HONEST AND CARE FOR THERE CUSTOMER

KYLE XYY

The Wise
Supreme
Reaction score
THIS SHOP ITS NOT GOOD AT ALL (AMIGOS)
I AM OLD CUSTOMER WITH THEM LAST UPDATE IT WAS SO BAD AND THEY GIVE 3 MIN TO CHECK
I HAVE BOUGHT 7 CARD FROM THEM 2 GIVES ME LIVE BUT WASNT LIVE WHEN I CHECKED AGAIN ON TRY2SERVIC
AND THEY USE THE SAME SERVICE AND WHEN I CHECKED THE OTHER CARD WERE ALL DECLINED AFTER CHECKING THE CARDS THEY BANNED MYU ACCOUNT , I WANT SAY IF U DONT WANT ME TO CHECK UR CARD THEN SIMPLY SAY ITS NON REFUNDABLE
U SAY ITS REFUNDABLE AND WHEN I CHECKED UR CARD U BANNED ME THIS NOT FAIR BUT ITS OKAY THERE IS 100 MILLION SHOP THEY HONEST AND CARE FOR THERE CUSTOMER
The admin @CrdPro should ask amigos to refund you bro

papafen

Basic
Reaction score
The admin @CrdPro should ask amigos to refund you bro
i am not looking for refund brother its fine we lot lots of money on cards thats fine but its the atittude of there nehavour with us
we are working so hard and w paying them for there serviceses and they banned us for nothing if i have done something wrong its fine
to banned me but they give 3 min refund and i was looking for valid card to do my work if most of there card is declined ,its not my problem as long as its refunded card i used there site long time i never submited a one tickets about card but today

KYLE XYY

The Wise
Supreme
Reaction score
i am not looking for refund brother its fine we lot lots of money on cards thats fine but its the atittude of there nehavour with us
we are working so hard and w paying them for there serviceses and they banned us for nothing if i have done something wrong its fine
to banned me but they give 3 min refund and i was looking for valid card to do my work if most of there card is declined ,its not my problem as long as its refunded card i used there site long time i never submited a one tickets about card but today
I had a similar issue, they claimed "24hr/7Hr" but after 1 week no reply from tickets and they keep on deleting tickets.
With help of admin, I got an touch with amigos and refund but I stopped using them now.

papafen

Basic
Reaction score
I had a similar issue, they claimed "24hr/7Hr" but after 1 week no reply from tickets and they keep on deleting tickets.
With help of admin, I got an touch with amigos and refund but I stopped using them now.
they think they are from the best but they are not acually , this is a kids behaviour
there is alots of shop were u can get good stuff

Boss233

Basic
Reaction score
Ok, let's get started!

Note: Double - Triple check the btc address before topping up**

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

IN conclusion:

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

KIND REGARDS,
KYLE XYY

DISCLAIMER: FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSE ONLY. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN MONEY AND TESTING.
outrijhtty

Lomi

Basic
Reaction score
I just spent 115 dollars on dumps and all came with wrong pincode, and now Amigos will not refund me, just telling me to use the checker!!! WTF is that for an answer?? I will stop using them and recomend people to stay away until they deliver what they promise.

KYLE XYY

The Wise
Supreme
Reaction score
I just spent 115 dollars on dumps and all came with wrong pincode, and now Amigos will not refund me, just telling me to use the checker!!! WTF is that for an answer?? I will stop using them and recomend people to stay away until they deliver what they promise.

Youshould have checked my review first before you invested in them.

Top Bottom