Carding FEEDBACK -- Armigos CC Shop -- Review honest (NOT RECOMENDED)

Lomi

Basic
Reaction score
Youshould have checked my review first before you invested in them.
Absolutely, but naively thought that this website would not promote them if it was all a scam. In my eyes this website has lost all credability it might once have had. I will proberbly leave this site, since it is not trustworthy.

KYLE XYY

The Wise
Supreme
Reaction score
Absolutely, but naively thought that this website would not promote them if it was all a scam. In my eyes this website has lost all credability it might once have had. I will proberbly leave this site, since it is not trustworthy.
the problem is with the admin's or team's verification process

because shops will make a deposit (money) to admin and admin will allow them to advertise their shops here.

I think admin should use that deposit to refund customers who show him proof.

In my review, I had some issues with amigos, they never replied to tickets and always delete my tickets. I contacted admin of different forums and then amigos replied and refunded me. After 2-3 weeks, which is shit. amigos lied when they said "24/7 support" = "0 support"

The admin needs to make a process of verification such as the CC shop makes deposit and the CC shop provides admin with CC to check and refund.
If the admin or his teams do that then if all pass 100% or 80% or at least %60 then they will go ahead and advertise.!! THIS WAY IT WILL MAKE THE FORUM GAINS POPULARITY FOR THEIR GOOD WORK AND ONLY ALLOW GOOD CC SHOP OR GOOD SERVICES ON HERE. THEN THE FORUM WILL BE VERY GOOD.

But I don't think they will do that because advertisement is bring easy money and less work. I think

Lomi

Basic
Reaction score
the problem is with the admin's or team's verification process

because shops will make a deposit (money) to admin and admin will allow them to advertise their shops here.

I think admin should use that deposit to refund customers who show him proof.

In my review, I had some issues with amigos, they never replied to tickets and always delete my tickets. I contacted admin of different forums and then amigos replied and refunded me. After 2-3 weeks, which is shit. amigos lied when they said "24/7 support" = "0 support"

The admin needs to make a process of verification such as the CC shop makes deposit and the CC shop provides admin with CC to check and refund.
If the admin or his teams do that then if all pass 100% or 80% or at least %60 then they will go ahead and advertise.!! THIS WAY IT WILL MAKE THE FORUM GAINS POPULARITY FOR THEIR GOOD WORK AND ONLY ALLOW GOOD CC SHOP OR GOOD SERVICES ON HERE. THEN THE FORUM WILL BE VERY GOOD.

But I don't think they will do that because advertisement is bring easy money and less work. I think
yes, agree. But dont admin realise that people will leave this website when they feel they cant trust anything here. Then this website will soon end up as just another scamsite. Kinda sad, coz I liked this site but I will leave it as soon a few threads I follow is done.
I refuse to contribute to a website that helps someone that steals my money. I am here to make money, not give them away.

KYLE XYY

The Wise
Supreme
Reaction score
yes, agree. But dont admin realise that people will leave this website when they feel they cant trust anything here. Then this website will soon end up as just another scamsite. Kinda sad, coz I liked this site but I will leave it as soon a few threads I follow is done.
I refuse to contribute to a website that helps someone that steals my money. I am here to make money, not give them away.
they are here to make money too

KYLE XYY

The Wise
Supreme
Reaction score
I refuse to contribute to a website that helps someone that steals my money. I am here to make money, not give them

I disagree with this being a scam.
The fault will be the CC shop, without proper verification and testing. the CC shop can provides you with good and sell dead for profit.

The good thing is there's review, I never trust "one sentence or small sentence" reviews because they have not been tested properly.

I always trust full reviews (you can check mine) and this forum allows reviews to be posted which is good for the community

hidden0111

Basic
Reaction score
Ok, let's get started!

Note: Double - Triple check the btc address before topping up**

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

IN conclusion:

KIND REGARDS,
KYLE XYY

DISCLAIMER: FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSE ONLY. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN MONEY AND TESTING.
thanks u

vizla

Basic
Reaction score
this is my user name ThirdEyesz why you ban me i just buy 8 10 card only 2 valid ..plz uban me request you

vizla

Basic
Reaction score
THIS SHOP ITS NOT GOOD AT ALL (AMIGOS)
I AM OLD CUSTOMER WITH THEM LAST UPDATE IT WAS SO BAD AND THEY GIVE 3 MIN TO CHECK
I HAVE BOUGHT 7 CARD FROM THEM 2 GIVES ME LIVE BUT WASNT LIVE WHEN I CHECKED AGAIN ON TRY2SERVIC
AND THEY USE THE SAME SERVICE AND WHEN I CHECKED THE OTHER CARD WERE ALL DECLINED AFTER CHECKING THE CARDS THEY BANNED MYU ACCOUNT , I WANT SAY IF U DONT WANT ME TO CHECK UR CARD THEN SIMPLY SAY ITS NON REFUNDABLE
U SAY ITS REFUNDABLE AND WHEN I CHECKED UR CARD U BANNED ME THIS NOT FAIR BUT ITS OKAY THERE IS 100 MILLION SHOP THEY HONEST AND CARE FOR THERE CUSTOMER
same prob man he ban me i just bought 8 10 card 2 live he ban me...

papafen

Basic
Reaction score
SAME HERE I BOUGHT 8 CARDS WHEN I CHECKED THEM THEY BANNED ME THIS IS THE SHITIEST SHOP I HAVE SEEN EVER
TO FIND A LIVE CARD THERE ITS A DREAM OTHER SITES YOU BUY 5 CARDS AT LEAST 2 WORKING THIS SHOP SOME TIME YOU BUY 10 CARD ALL DEAD

luisb298

Basic
Reaction score
Ok, let's get started!

IN conclusion:

KIND REGARDS,
KYLE XYY

DISCLAIMER: FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSE ONLY. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN MONEY AND TESTING.
?

KYLE XYY

The Wise
Supreme
Reaction score
The best way is the save evidence and post them on the amigos post.

Then tagged admin and amigos on those vidence post

Then admin has no choice to get amigos to reply and refund

Lomi

Basic
Reaction score
The best way is the save evidence and post them on the amigos post.

Then tagged admin and amigos on those vidence post

Then admin has no choice to get amigos to reply and refund
You work for Amigos since you seems to be the only one defending them?

Flight200

Basic
Reaction score
Ok, let's get started!

IN conclusion:

KIND REGARDS,
KYLE XYY

Ok, let's get started!

IN conclusion:

KIND REGARDS,
KYLE XYY

✅

Top Bottom