Carding free guidance for newbies

glazzo

Basic
Reaction score
i can understand its hard to stay in this game for beginners , i also when was a newbie struggled a lot , thus i decided to help you guys out by giving free guidance
i have 5 years of experience in carding , have good knowledge of about all the stuff
i have my self made methods, legit connections and a lot
in return i will just take 30% of your profit that u will earn from my guidance

only serious and dedicated guys mssg me , who wants to get some hands on experience in carding

telegram : @heapsortt

Daisy123

Basic
Reaction score
please assist me im very new to this and have no idea on where to start

Goryoshin

Premium
Reaction score
Yes. Back here in Holland swiping doesn't work anymore, but still I have to write Track2 on the magstrip. The ATM spits the card back without it.

arqcitext201

Basic
Reaction score
i can understand its hard to stay in this game for beginners , i also when was a newbie struggled a lot , thus i decided to help you guys out by giving free guidance
i have 5 years of experience in carding , have good knowledge of about all the stuff

only serious and dedicated guys mssg me , who wants to get some hands on experience in carding

Do you know if you can generate a 121 to a 201?

Joanns22

Basic
Reaction score

I am so down.

big38boy

Carding Novice
Reaction score

Let's go

Top Bottom