Getting Familiar With Carding

myquil808

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Hello, I am newer to carding, I have done quite a bit of research regarding opsec, clearnet sites, cvvs (vbv and non vbv), bank logs, adress drops, etc. I seem to have a good sense of how to execute everything but not sure where to put my time into. Everyone says stay away from gift carding, and I would like to be able to card items to ship to me through a drop, and also deal with carding where I won't need to touch anything physical (btc, bank logs, cashouts). Both are hard and require better carding skills but if you guys were starting off with knowledge where would you allocate your time? Not sure if this makes sense but any direction or opinions will be taken seriously, thank you!

cryptocrime

Basic
Reaction score
Hello, I am newer to carding, I have done quite a bit of research regarding opsec, clearnet sites, cvvs (vbv and non vbv), bank logs, adress drops, etc. I seem to have a good sense of how to execute everything but not sure where to put my time into. Everyone says stay away from gift carding, and I would like to be able to card items to ship to me through a drop, and also deal with carding where I won't need to touch anything physical (btc, bank logs, cashouts). Both are hard and require better carding skills but if you guys were starting off with knowledge where would you allocate your time? Not sure if this makes sense but any direction or opinions will be taken seriously, thank you!
your free to do it without anyone consent if you can feel you can execute it

myquil808

Carding Novice
Reaction score
your free to do it without anyone consent if you can feel you can execute it
I understand that but if you were trying to get familiar with it more is there any specific area you would start (like small physical items or something like that). Thanks for the reply

Top Bottom