HBO Special - The game is to be sold and not told - CC to BTC method?

abuzhil

Basic
Reaction score
Hello Friends,

TL;DR:
What are some websites where you can buy either crytpo or gift cards without KYC?

Preamble
I once asked a pimp to put me up on game, he told me that the game is to be sold and not told. I say that to say this; I have read hundreds, maybe in the thousands of articles and blog posts about how to achieve success in this venture or ours, and though I could never be a trick; I ain't pimping!

I have purchased some guides, and so far I have put some of this together but slapping a 304 don't mean your pimp hand is strong.

The Crux
It is my currently held opinion that those who reply to forum posts or write blog articles fall into different categories;

1. Those who want to sell you something or scam you
2. Those who are repeating something they heard but don't have any real world experience
3. Those who don't know shit but want some perceived clout/status
4. Those who know but purposely muddy the waters cause they dont want you in the game
5. and then there is you dear reader, you are not necessarily about to give up the game for free, but you remember when you were on the come up and from time to time you hand out a HBO special - Help a Brother Out!

The Ask
What are some websites, in January 2022, where you can buy either crytpo or gift cards without KYC?
And without mobile phone verification if possible?
Have you yourself done this?
What are the stages of the checkout? What info do you have to have?

Let's make it do what it do baby,
Love AZ

Top Bottom