Help with carding to a drop.

DankLord2

Basic
Reaction score
My first try using only socks 5 I hit on Amazon for a laptop. Since then I have not been able to hit for anything using the same method. I use socks 5 in same location as cc holder and patiently browse and build cookies and seem like a legit shopper why won’t my cards go through?

do I need to use an rdp?

Or would it be possible to just change my MAC address but I have done that and even that doesn’t seem to work. Very confused as to why nothing is hitting I’m very new to this and understand only the basics any help would be greatly appreciated.

Menace

Banned
Basic
Reaction score
My first try using only socks 5 I hit on Amazon for a laptop. Since then I have not been able to hit for anything using the same method. I use socks 5 in same location as cc holder and patiently browse and build cookies and seem like a legit shopper why won’t my cards go through?

do I need to use an rdp?

Or would it be possible to just change my MAC address but I have done that and even that doesn’t seem to work. Very confused as to why nothing is hitting I’m very new to this and understand only the basics any help would be greatly appreciated.
Hello DANK, I would like us to cooperate and get started to work. Let's get it solve together.
My telegram is @ gerrygetty

Top Bottom