Carding HOW TO SPOT A RIPPER (actually noob friendly)

psy0p

because physical wounds heal
Ultimate
Supreme
Reaction score
¡Hola mis amigos estafadores!

Today's lesson: Stop giving rippers money!

More likely than not, in your search for the secrets of dark side, you've come across somebody, usually on telegram, who seems to be a master of fraud. An expert in everything, from carding, the hacking, spamming, loading, etc... He'll likely boast about his success, and how much money he has and has made, and he's willing to share his secrets with you! For a fee, of course. "Wow, these cyber criminals are friendlier than I expected" you think. Although you're initially suspicious as to why someone would be selling a $5000 Western Union transfer for $50, the salesman assures you he's trusted, and he doesn't need your money. He's got a channel with 3,000 subscribers, and plenty of vouches forwarded/screenshot on display and he shows his absurd amounts of cash and high cash app balance as proof. In your pursuit of easy, yet sketchy, money, you rationalize this must be some sort of money laundering technique, and that $5000 of dirty money is probably worth about $50 of clean money, at least you think that's how money laundering works. Greed clouds your judgement and you send him $50 of bitcoin. He may try to get you to send more, and explain how his boss said xyz, or the fees were higher than usual; it doesn't matter how little sense it makes, he knows your gullible and will try to bait more out of you before ultimately blocking you and moving onto his next sucker.​

If you've been around long enough, you've dealt with plenty of these snake oil salesmen and can see right through their obvious. They're so easy to spot that entire legitimate groups can function with them present. They're like cockroaches in a shitty motel. You know they're present, but the people regularly doing business there know how to ignore them.​

This is for the noobs or any other naive/naturally trusting person who can't seem to stop getting scammed.​

🚨Scammer Red Flags🚨
Using any of the following phrases:

1. "TAPIN"
  • I don't know where this phrase originated but nobody legitimate ever uses it. tapin? more like tapinto deez nutsScreenshot from 2023-03-28 03-13-47.png
2. "want to see all the homies eat"
  • You really think people who scam old people, simps, banks, the government, and anyone they can really care about giving back to the community? No honor among thieves, you should be immediately suspicious of generosity.
Screenshot from 2023-03-28 03-14-06.png

"I'm here for y'all [gullible noobs to send me all of your money]. I'm blessed
[ with the ability to convince people that my bullshit is true] making guys
become [broke] who [send me their money] they [worked hard for because
i]
want [money but have no skills and I'm lazy. Who is the next sucker going]
to be[?] No brokeness with me [just you], trust me [dude, just trust me] and
let make world
[and grammar]
better for ourselves me."

3. "wire check"
  • This one is just incorrect. Wiring money and checks are two separate things. This one isn't as big of a red flag as the rest, as it could just be someone unfamiliar with the American banking system, but a common trait of rippers is not knowing what they're talking about. So if you use this and do honest work, know the difference. Wiring funds is for large amounts of money, commonly used for down payments on houses, investments and commercial transactions. Usually there's a fee and heightened security, but the funds are are transferred usually within the hour. There's also not a whole lot you can do to get the money back once it's wired. A check is a note saying that the check writer authorizes the payee's bank to debit their account. While funds may be available instantly, usually it takes at least one business day to have access to the funds (sometimes 10 if your account is new). It also takes longer for the money to actually move from one account to the next.
4. "clearing all debts"
  • If somebody claims they're clearing all debts, they're looking for unsuspecting people with maxed out credit cards that they can use to cash out their bank logs. Many debit cards don't require you to verify your external checking/savings account, and will direct debit any account you put in as the payment account. It's common for your credit card to replenish the available credit before the funds actually get from the logged account to the creditor's. Usually, you'll be told to send half the balance as repayment, and the other half is yours. But it's pretty much guranteed the payment will be returned, leaving you with twice what you already owed. If they say they're clearing all debts, they're just looking for desperate people to be uninformed drops.
5. "gang"
  • "What up gang, I got fresh spammed cards gang known balance gang. I need access gang"
6. "top up"
  • Just another thing only scammers say. It's not even a phrase commonly used by Americans (who the ripper is likely trying to appear to be) in reference to credit cards/bank accounts.
7. "trusted ✔️ and verified 👌"
  • If they boast about being verified and trusted but can't provide any information on who verified them, they're neither verified nor trusted. Legitimately "verified" sellers will link to the centralized group who verified them and will usually be required to use some sort of escrow service provided by that centralized group. Screenshot from 2023-03-28 03-15-53.png you can legitimately trust this guy's full of shit
Note: Some scammers will use a bogus escrow service to appear more legitimate. This escrow will either be them on an alternate account or a partner. Don't fall for this. Real escrow services are provided by group or site admins, and will have public groups/forums that allow users to post freely without censoring negative feedback. If you can go in a group and say something negative about the group/escrow service/product being sold and it isn't filtered/immediately deleted, then that group and its associated escrow aren't hiding the reality of their services.

Selling any of the following products:

1. Cloned cards
  • AVOID ANYONE SELLING CLONED CARDS. Why would someone go through the process of getting the data needed to clone a card, getting the blank cards, getting the reader/writer for the card, writing the data onto the card, finding out the balance of the account linked to the card, getting it ready to put into an ATM and withdraw all the cash from the account just to spend money on shipping labels, sell them for a fraction of the balance, and spend the whole day mailing them out? It makes zero sense, why anyone still falls for this is amazing. If they had cloned cards, they would use them themselves. If they claim they can't because the cards they have are for American accounts, and they aren't American, they'd just clone cards from their country. Not continue cloning cards they can't spend.
Screenshot from 2023-03-28 03-14-23.png ⇖ BROKE NIGGA SPOTTED
2. Methods
  • If the method worked they wouldn't need to be selling it for $20. Methods are either free, usually posted to forums like this by genuine people who crave social interaction since they can't tell their real friends about their vague self employment, or they're really expensive. The really expensive ones definitely aren't being sold in an auto shop or a telegram channel, and aren't being mass marketed either.

Screenshot from 2023-03-28 05-08-28.png
3. Transfers

• (See: cloned cards To add, there are legitmate transfer services out there. HOWEVER, they will never be crazy prices like $50 for $5000. They will at best be 1:1, but more likely you'll be losing money, as the legitimate transfers aren't to make money, their purpose is to age accounts, and you're paying for a service. If you buy a paypal transfer, it's to give your paypal account legitimacy with a history of transactions so any funds that make its way there aren't put on hold/frozen. (real ----->)Screenshot from 2023-03-28 10-44-47.png

Screenshot from 2023-03-28 03-16-16.png🚨 HAM ALERT 🚨

4. Cash app flips

• why
5. Bins (usually)
  • Bin lists are widely available, don't pay for them. Sometimes, there will be a bin that's newly discovered or hot right now for a specific service. If someone discovers a bin like this, they'll likely keep it to themselves or only tell close friends so that the stock doesn't quickly deplete/prices don't go up. If someone is selling a legitimate bin, it won't be in a shop, and they wont be as eager to sell it. You'd have to ask.
Pro tip: If a telegram channel doesn't have a discussion group linked that allows users to send messages freely, it's more than likely a scam. If all their feedback is overwhelmingly positive, probably a scam. If they're sharing gifs, videos and pictures of stacks of money they're 100% trying to scam. You know who else heavily controls information and censors criticism? Fascists.

moussilini.png

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2023-03-28 05-08-08.png
    Screenshot from 2023-03-28 05-08-08.png
    4.9 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:

bedforevaa

Basic
Reaction score
Example of rippers

jcarter2111

Basic
Reaction score
Awesome post! Thanks for sharing

I'm curious though, where can a newbie learn to do things the right way?

Chargen19

Basic
Reaction score
Awesome post! Thanks for sharing

I'm curious though, where can a newbie learn to do things the right way?
Learning the right way comes with tenurity. No one borns an expert. Its always trial and error, resulting to charge to experience. What i can advise is, dig deep. Do some research, observe. Goodluck!

Hiroe

Basic
Reaction score
Man this is the definition of the telegram groups all day posting everything you just discussed. Kudos to you for showing the actual scam going on.(y)🙏

hdguy

Supreme
Premium
Reaction score
Many of these guys are west Africans(Nigerians and Ghanaians). When they try to make you deposit funds into your bank account watch out because all they are doing are money laundering the proceeds of stolen money. Be careful out here!

ElChapoSin

sinaloa.vc
Banned
Elite
Reaction score

More likely than not, in your search for the secrets of dark side, you've come across somebody, usually on telegram, who seems to be a master of fraud. An expert in everything, from carding, the hacking, spamming, loading, etc... He'll likely boast about his success, and how much money he has and has made, and he's willing to share his secrets with you! For a fee, of course. "Wow, these cyber criminals are friendlier than I expected" you think. Although you're initially suspicious as to why someone would be selling a $5000 Western Union transfer for $50, the salesman assures you he's trusted, and he doesn't need your money. He's got a channel with 3,000 subscribers, and plenty of vouches forwarded/screenshot on display and he shows his absurd amounts of cash and high cash app balance as proof. In your pursuit of easy, yet sketchy, money, you rationalize this must be some sort of money laundering technique, and that $5000 of dirty money is probably worth about $50 of clean money, at least you think that's how money laundering works. Greed clouds your judgement and you send him $50 of bitcoin. He may try to get you to send more, and explain how his boss said xyz, or the fees were higher than usual; it doesn't matter how little sense it makes, he knows your gullible and will try to bait more out of you before ultimately blocking you and moving onto his next sucker.​

If you've been around long enough, you've dealt with plenty of these snake oil salesmen and can see right through their obvious. They're so easy to spot that entire legitimate groups can function with them present. They're like cockroaches in a shitty motel. You know they're present, but the people regularly doing business there know how to ignore them.​

This is for the noobs or any other naive/naturally trusting person who can't seem to stop getting scammed.​

🚨Scammer Red Flags🚨

1. "TAPIN"
  • I don't know where this phrase originated but nobody legitimate ever uses it. tapin? more like tapinto deez nutsView attachment 9451
  • You really think people who scam old people, simps, banks, the government, and anyone they can really care about giving back to the community? No honor among thieves, you should be immediately suspicious of generosity.
View attachment 9444

i]
let make world
[and grammar]

3. "wire check"
  • This one is just incorrect. Wiring money and checks are two separate things. This one isn't as big of a red flag as the rest, as it could just be someone unfamiliar with the American banking system, but a common trait of rippers is not knowing what they're talking about. So if you use this and do honest work, know the difference. Wiring funds is for large amounts of money, commonly used for down payments on houses, investments and commercial transactions. Usually there's a fee and heightened security, but the funds are are transferred usually within the hour. There's also not a whole lot you can do to get the money back once it's wired. A check is a note saying that the check writer authorizes the payee's bank to debit their account. While funds may be available instantly, usually it takes at least one business day to have access to the funds (sometimes 10 if your account is new). It also takes longer for the money to actually move from one account to the next.
4. "clearing all debts"
  • If somebody claims they're clearing all debts, they're looking for unsuspecting people with maxed out credit cards that they can use to cash out their bank logs. Many debit cards don't require you to verify your external checking/savings account, and will direct debit any account you put in as the payment account. It's common for your credit card to replenish the available credit before the funds actually get from the logged account to the creditor's. Usually, you'll be told to send half the balance as repayment, and the other half is yours. But it's pretty much guranteed the payment will be returned, leaving you with twice what you already owed. If they say they're clearing all debts, they're just looking for desperate people to be uninformed drops.
5. "gang"
  • "What up gang, I got fresh spammed cards gang known balance gang. I need access gang"
6. "top up"
  • Just another thing only scammers say. It's not even a phrase commonly used by Americans (who the ripper is likely trying to appear to be) in reference to credit cards/bank accounts.
  • If they boast about being verified and trusted but can't provide any information on who verified them, they're neither verified nor trusted. Legitimately "verified" sellers will link to the centralized group who verified them and will usually be required to use some sort of escrow service provided by that centralized group. View attachment 9448 you can legitimately trust this guy's full of shit

1. Cloned cards
  • AVOID ANYONE SELLING CLONED CARDS. Why would someone go through the process of getting the data needed to clone a card, getting the blank cards, getting the reader/writer for the card, writing the data onto the card, finding out the balance of the account linked to the card, getting it ready to put into an ATM and withdraw all the cash from the account just to spend money on shipping labels, sell them for a fraction of the balance, and spend the whole day mailing them out? It makes zero sense, why anyone still falls for this is amazing. If they had cloned cards, they would use them themselves. If they claim they can't because the cards they have are for American accounts, and they aren't American, they'd just clone cards from their country. Not continue cloning cards they can't spend.
View attachment 9445 ⇖ BROKE NIGGA SPOTTED
2. Methods
  • If the method worked they wouldn't need to be selling it for $20. Methods are either free, usually posted to forums like this by genuine people who crave social interaction since they can't tell their real friends about their vague self employment, or they're really expensive. The really expensive ones definitely aren't being sold in an auto shop or a telegram channel, and aren't being mass marketed either.

View attachment 9447
3. Transfers

• (See: cloned cards To add, there are legitmate transfer services out there. HOWEVER, they will never be crazy prices like $50 for $5000. They will at best be 1:1, but more likely you'll be losing money, as the legitimate transfers aren't to make money, their purpose is to age accounts, and you're paying for a service. If you buy a paypal transfer, it's to give your paypal account legitimacy with a history of transactions so any funds that make its way there aren't put on hold/frozen. (real ----->)View attachment 9459

View attachment 9450🚨 HAM ALERT 🚨

4. Cash app flips

• why
5. Bins (usually)
  • Bin lists are widely available, don't pay for them. Sometimes, there will be a bin that's newly discovered or hot right now for a specific service. If someone discovers a bin like this, they'll likely keep it to themselves or only tell close friends so that the stock doesn't quickly deplete/prices don't go up. If someone is selling a legitimate bin, it won't be in a shop, and they wont be as eager to sell it. You'd have to ask.

View attachment 9453
Very Good Article, You are A REAL

cemafai

Premium
Reaction score

🚨Scammer Red Flags🚨

1. "TAPIN"
  • I don't know where this phrase originated but nobody legitimate ever uses it. tapin? more like tapinto deez nutsView attachment 9451
View attachment 9444

i]
let make world
[and grammar]

3. "wire check"
4. "clearing all debts"
5. "gang"
6. "top up"
  • If they boast about being verified and trusted but can't provide any information on who verified them, they're neither verified nor trusted. Legitimately "verified" sellers will link to the centralized group who verified them and will usually be required to use some sort of escrow service provided by that centralized group. View attachment 9448 you can legitimately trust this guy's full of shit

1. Cloned cards
2. Methods

View attachment 9447
3. Transfers

• (See: cloned cards To add, there are legitmate transfer services out there. HOWEVER, they will never be crazy prices like $50 for $5000. They will at best be 1:1, but more likely you'll be losing money, as the legitimate transfers aren't to make money, their purpose is to age accounts, and you're paying for a service. If you buy a paypal transfer, it's to give your paypal account legitimacy with a history of transactions so any funds that make its way there aren't put on hold/frozen. (real ----->)View attachment 9459

4. Cash app flips

• why
5. Bins (usually)

View attachment 9453

everything in here is 200% true. but i wanna make a little addendum
see, i sell track2+pin that my team harvest from atm directly
i will always and forever sell trough escrow till my rep grows
as someone who actually live from this not just a punk kid who try to trick someone for 50$ on bitcoin deal is like this:

if you have a d+p you need to go to atm to check balance (checker does nothing for it as i had a lot of cards with checking zero and money on savings)
most of today bins are 201 so why would you sell it online if you know where to withdraw money?

sell it to people that live in countries with 101 readers (no emv implemented) or people who can use them for shopping (own a pos or know how to make the pos fallback) on the stripe.

those people take the emv out from their own cards, put it in a blank and then tell you they have the sauce
f you and your sauce
a bank of america bin pays 1000$ if you do have the sauce as u say why no go to atm and make money for youserlf and sell it to me for 50$? clown

if you have 201 that you know they still "open" (term for paying) why would you sell it online?
in the states some bin that are 201 still open for cash out (small transaction, several transactions)

i would never waste my time to write a t2+pin on a blank and send it to somebody, i rather sell it here

people say they are valid but sometimes checker kills them and also sometimes app gives a warning even if u check balance and the owner kills it.

so this guide is 100% true as long as u keep this in mind too
i can not talk about the rest as is not my are of expertise.

Skyhigh

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Thank you for the info
100% accurate as I’ve seen it

qeep

Supreme
Reaction score

🚨Scammer Red Flags🚨

1. "TAPIN"
View attachment 9444

i]
let make world
[and grammar]

3. "wire check"
4. "clearing all debts"
5. "gang"
6. "top up"

1. Cloned cards
2. Methods

View attachment 9447
3. Transfers

4. Cash app flips

• why
5. Bins (usually)

View attachment 9453
very very nice!!!

anonymous6

Premium
Basic
Reaction score

🚨Scammer Red Flags🚨

1. "TAPIN"
View attachment 9444

i]
let make world
[and grammar]

3. "wire check"
4. "clearing all debts"
5. "gang"
6. "top up"

1. Cloned cards
2. Methods

View attachment 9447
3. Transfers

4. Cash app flips

• why
5. Bins (usually)

View attachment 9453
Great examples!

xmillz

Active Carder
Reaction score
Very good post. There's a new 1 going around:
"Let make some bread"
Please add this to the list.

Top Bottom