if any person can proof me chipso is real or fake ?i can give you 500$ or some dumps with pin instead .just need real proof

sharksauce

Carding Crew Leader
Reaction score
You spam youtube with x2 software and fake advertisings you’re a dumb scammer.
Guys check youtube all plenty of accounts millions with his name sauce sharksauce darksauce and many users all x2 scam attempts by this same person.

he daily upload more than 100 videos to scam people on youtube
your 13k$ emv Chipso software is real? your the most hungry dude here your the most scammer here lol btw im not that guy what proof you got that is me lol

soccorio

Basic
Reaction score
You’re the scammer.
I have been in forums long time, you spam youtube to eat money. At least what i sell is real not fake you duck face.
Why waste time on kids and idiots like you here. I ll ignore arguing with low scammers like you.i don t need to prove my work my history tells it all, no time for kids in this forum

sharksauce

Carding Crew Leader
Reaction score
You’re the scammer.
I have been in forums long time, you spam youtube to eat money. At least what i sell is real not fake you duck face.
Why waste time on kids and idiots like you here. I ll ignore arguing with low scammers like you.i don t need to prove my work my history tells it all, no time for kids in this forum
goodluck selling your 13K $ fake EMV lol

soccorio

Basic
Reaction score
To writer of this thread.
All here are kids i sold in many other forums long time and still locally.. in this forum no one can afford my soft price they are also low profiles with scam intentions and fake x2 resellers majority ruinning other’s business to sell something not working for 200$ or 500$ there is no one here can prove for youx all they do is attacking others.. bunch of dumbs like this stupid sauce shit.

wy211345

Elite
Reaction score
To writer of this thread.
All here are kids i sold in many other forums long time and still locally.. in this forum no one can afford my soft price they are also low profiles with scam intentions and fake x2 resellers majority ruinning other’s business to sell something not working for 200$ or 500$ there is no one here can prove for youx all they do is attacking others.. bunch of dumbs like this stupid sauce shit.
if you have anything real to show ,you should show ,you post here ,so you want to sell ,but 13k should have proof ,otherwise very hard to sell.,.,..old forum like omerta.cc and crdclub still many ppl saying you r fake

soccorio

Basic
Reaction score
I can show you now on crdclub and omerta screenshots from there from people saying im real stop spreading fuds and stupid things you are being sarcastic dude.
Plus if im fake i have many buyers from these forums from old days why no scam report or 1 single blacklist.
Are you here just to attack me and spread lies? Keep calm and do business join my
Telegram for proves otherwise keep silent i dont have time to show prove for each beggar or time waster that will not buy or to do single show for each customer.

if you have anything real to show ,you should show ,you post here ,so you want to sell ,but 13k should have proof ,otherwise very hard to sell.,.,..old forum like omerta.cc and crdclub still many ppl saying you r fake

Last edited:

wy211345

Elite
Reaction score
I can show you now on crdclub and omerta screenshots from there from people saying im real stop spreading fuds and stupid things you are being sarcastic dude.
Plus if im fake i have many buyers from these forums from old days why no scam report or 1 single blacklist.
Are you here just to attack me and spread lies? Keep calm and do business join my
Telegram for proves otherwise keep silent i dont have time to show prove for each beggar or time waster that will not buy or to do single show for each customer.

never seen any seller if they have real stuff ,they care whats other ppl said ,truth is truth ,lies always be lies ,we can see in your telegram channel ,you hungry for selling software for trail version for 1k .one week version for 3k .to be honest ,everyone have a brain here can thinking abt it ,first its not real hard to skimming in usa ,seconds ,few thousand money is not alot .every body can afford it ,why some one who have real gold key of emv willing to selling stuff like that price .and charging for 13k without any escrow service .or nobody can leave a good feedback abt you ,and have a soluation for emv can make you a billioner soon ,why some body selling it for a little money lol...keep saying you r real ,i guess we will believe you ,lol

soccorio

Basic
Reaction score
i received too many people that don't have money and they want to borrow money or maybe first installment to acquire the stuff.
this is why 1k for 1 day was offered as testimony for something that works but people are offended and have some doubts.

and one week version for 3k for those who already have dumps and want to pay full version after cashing out after a week.
this is honestly management of stuffs not more.

you have to use your brain sometimes instead of writing shits , no brain can have bad thoughts in the same time think business.
try to be more collaborative instead of your " shitty disgusting assy thoughts" use ur stupid brain wisely.

and btw if ur the one who sent me the 300k screen shoot binance usdt holding , put it in ur ass, cause i have a lot of $ that covers ur first member in your family tree.

wy211345

Elite
Reaction score
i received too many people that don't have money and they want to borrow money or maybe first installment to acquire the stuff.
this is why 1k for 1 day was offered as testimony for something that works but people are offended and have some doubts.

and one week version for 3k for those who already have dumps and want to pay full version after cashing out after a week.

you have to use your brain sometimes instead of writing shits , no brain can have bad thoughts in the same time think business.
try to be more collaborative instead of your " shitty disgusting assy thoughts" use ur stupid brain wisely.

and btw if ur the one who sent me the 300k screen shoot binance usdt holding , put it in ur ass, cause i have a lot of $ that covers ur first member in your family tree.
nobody cares, you r also famous on crdclub or omerta ,nobody real support you in that two old forum ,many ppl just laughing abt you bro ,all post abt chipso will have some good reviews in short time ,some ppl will posting like you software is real good ,we can see on google you post your ads everywhere even on linkdel ,or facebook ,i mean if you real have good software and you starting to selling since 2017 or earier ,you should have Unimaginable money ,but during those 7years according to all forum of your account ,you can posting you software every monthy weeky ,good product speak for itself ,i also never post any ads abt my biz ,good stuff speaking for itself .i am also not interest to argure with any ppl on internet ,that just kids like to do ,i posting my Conclusion here just remind ppl in this forum who might be can get scammed ,thinking abt it ,if anyone who have real emv ,and dont can using any pin (lol) ,just buy dumps from any store , how much money you can make ?if real so good or so profit without risk .why selling for 13k,,i dont even need to thinking abt it . especially for this amount of money deal ,not using escrow or not any living video call ,its funny and make no sense .

Last edited:

wy211345

Elite
Reaction score

and i can creat a channel ,and pay this 1k to do a living show in this forum member ship channel to show all ppl you software is real or fake. all process will be living in this forum channel ,would you dare to take a Challenge like this ?

wy211345

Elite
Reaction score
and i can creat a channel ,and pay this 1k to do a living show in this forum member ship channel to show all ppl you software is real or fake. all process will be living in this forum channel ,would you dare to take a Challenge like this ?
we can contact this forum owner to be a witness, if you software real , and after i proof it ,ofcourse many ppl will pay it ,good for you , and i will pay you that 13k at the moment we see its working . otherwise let the owner of this forum blocking all topic abt chipso ,and you account ?

soccorio

Basic
Reaction score
talk to the hand you bullshiter, do u think people have time to read you stupid mind?
mind ur business and get a life , i m soccorio king of emv from old days. kurupt infraud mn0g0 omerta alphabay evo fraudws and other.
who the fk are u 15 y old kid am arguing with. it's a shame i m doing this. byebye

wy211345

Elite
Reaction score
talk to the hand you bullshiter, do u think people have time to read you stupid mind?
mind ur business and get a life , i m soccorio king of emv from old days. kurupt infraud mn0g0 omerta alphabay evo fraudws and other.
who the fk are u 15 y old kid am arguing with. it's a shame i m doing this. byebye
we can contact this forum owner to be a witness, if you software real , and after i proof it ,ofcourse many ppl will pay it ,good for you , and i will pay you that 13k at the moment we see its working . otherwise let the owner of this forum blocking all topic abt chipso ,and you account ?
so everybody see this guy dont dare do anything real ,just keeping saying he is king of emv or he is real ,but nothing is can be under the sun light ,just can hide as a rat.so keep your eyes open brothers ,.in other forum he is also not good repuation,the only thing he do is creat alot account to give bad repuation to ppl who doubt he .............

soccorio

Basic
Reaction score
i m doing and always showing proves on regular basis.
plus my old work, old name and reputation since first time in infraud and kurupt are enough for me.

Top Bottom