if any person can proof me chipso is real or fake ?i can give you 500$ or some dumps with pin instead .just need real proof

soccorio

Basic
Reaction score
You can DM me proof of this conversation.
my dear friend,

all what they are barking about doesn't makes sense and there's no way he is talking seriously, is out of proves.
i know the admin of this forum also and he knows me from old days.
there's no conv between that cunt and any escrow request.

you can't take them seriously just because they are both a stupid haters.
let that

MRforeigner idiot put 13k in escrow and let the admin confirms and let's talk about it later.​

these both idiots says " can not let him keep scamming people"

where are these guys am scamming ? let them put blacklist with full conv and payment if you have any proves about that.
if you wanna bark like dogs just in the air like that , you'll end up getting nothing.

and notice : put in your minds haters and idiots, i don't care what u say and what u accuse, my job my work will not stop wether i was still here or out of here, die in your hatred and swamp in your madness just because someone is better than you idiots can't give you the ability to ruin his career easily.

Last edited:

wy211345

Elite
Reaction score
my dear friend,

all what they are barking about doesn't makes sense and there's no way he is talking seriously, is out of proves.
i know the admin of this forum also and he knows me from old days.
there's no conv between that cunt and any escrow request.

you can't take them seriously just because they are both a stupid haters.
let that

MRforeigner idiot put 13k in escrow and let the admin confirms and let's talk about it later.​

these both idiots says " can not let him keep scamming people"

where are these guys am scamming ? let them put blacklist with full conv and payment if you have any proves about that.
if you wanna bark like dogs just in the air like that , you'll end up getting nothing.

and notice : put in your minds haters and idiots, i don't care what u say and what u accuse, my job my work will not stop wether i was still here or out of here, die in your hatred and swamp in your madness just because someone is better than you idiots can't give you the ability to ruin his career easily.
yeap so every ppl can searching you software and contact on google ,you starting post selling ads on internet since 2015 maybe earier ,so you have real emv software ,but using so Public way to post ads ,and dont have money to posting ads in any forum ,we all know at beginng even x1 is working ,and so you called video for show ppl you can cashout from atm ,just need to remove orginal chip and sticking on a blank card ,thats a normal trick ,anyway we also can see on public website have post abt he ripping 3k from some ppl ,also in a forum ,one guy post something like that ,i can just saying this guy is 100%fake ,bcz we didnt pay anything to he ,and dont real have any real evidence , ppl who viewing this post can judge by themselves ,but dont pay untill you see he is real by youself ,nobody here recommmend buy from he

Top Bottom