I'm at my wits end with this... (x2 v5.1, rts5169 reader/writer, arqcgen, JCOP) SO MANY PROBLEMS!

wy2671849

Basic
Reaction score
When you make an IST, it reads all info from your card. This includes so-called applets (see as extra functionalities). Some cards have more some less. X2 can read only a couple of them and write to IST. So if you have a card with say 9 applets, it doesnt read them all. Also when writing it back to a blank it can't write them all. They say the IST file is limited to 60Kb.
hi sir ,i got a problem of x2 ,when i load atr fisrt then read on cardpeek ,i can see a file named cpcl .,after load ist files ,the cpcl file will be misiing ....then if i change the step of write ,if i write lst first ,then load atr ,so two applications in chip will be not record when i read on card peek ......so i use jcop 2040 .did that bcz my card storeage is 40kb ,so not all files r record ???but ist file just 1.26kb.....so i am confused

pmpn

Basic
Reaction score
Hey,

Its my first time encoding chips, and I'm about to lose my mind with this shit. So I bought some valid dumps from amigos, and a generic smart card "reader/writer" (I'll get into this one shortly) and some old credit cards from the trash with the intention of encoding new data into the old chip. Nothing is actually being written to the card (I think??). In X2 v5.1, I input all the required and provided data, then click 'credit', the data light lights up on the reader and after around five seconds then the dialog says 'job completed'.

Now here's the weird part... I go the IST gen, click read, and all the info is the same. I've also burned with ist load panel. again nothing. Then I thought the writer was only a reader so I disassembled it and looked at the chip on the pcb. Its a rts5169 media card chip with WRITING capability on the datasheet. I've used the JCOP tool try to format it, which when done says "format success". Is there some special driver needed or something. Or is it the fact that the cards are old credit cards? I'm litterally about to give up after a week of googling non-stop. This is a last resort i hope you guys can help a fellow carder out!!!
if you dont see script pass over screen it want erased same for formatting. sometimes you have to exit...or keep clicking it should work after several tries.

wy2671849

Basic
Reaction score
if you dont see script pass over screen it want erased same for formatting. sometimes you have to exit...or keep clicking it should work after several tries.
hi sir ,i got a problem of x2 ,when i load atr fisrt then read on cardpeek ,i can see a file named cpcl .,after load ist files ,the cpcl file will be misiing ....then if i change the step of write ,if i write lst first ,then load atr ,so two applications in chip will be not record when i read on card peek ......so i use jcop 2040 .did that bcz my card storeage is 40kb ,so not all files r record ???but ist file just 1.26kb.....so i am confused..have you ever meet this kind of situiation?

k1pack

Basic
Reaction score
Hey,

Its my first time encoding chips, and I'm about to lose my mind with this shit. So I bought some valid dumps from amigos, and a generic smart card "reader/writer" (I'll get into this one shortly) and some old credit cards from the trash with the intention of encoding new data into the old chip. Nothing is actually being written to the card (I think??). In X2 v5.1, I input all the required and provided data, then click 'credit', the data light lights up on the reader and after around five seconds then the dialog says 'job completed'.

Now here's the weird part... I go the IST gen, click read, and all the info is the same. I've also burned with ist load panel. again nothing. Then I thought the writer was only a reader so I disassembled it and looked at the chip on the pcb. Its a rts5169 media card chip with WRITING capability on the datasheet. I've used the JCOP tool try to format it, which when done says "format success". Is there some special driver needed or something. Or is it the fact that the cards are old credit cards? I'm litterally about to give up after a week of googling non-stop. This is a last resort i hope you guys can help a fellow carder out!!!
do you got x2 2021 not mr emv

Top Bottom