is there anyone wanna to replace dump 101 with pin for 2 dumps 201 with pin ?

asd

Basic
Reaction score
hey i have a huge access to dumps 201 only and my tools make me only to clone dump 101 to cash out from atm the situation is awful for me as i have the data but i do not have the means that help me to create a cloned 201 card i only have msr x6bt so i can give any body here many dumps 201 with pin and even more carding data if you wanna to shopping online but i only need my first push only one dump of 101 with pin as i do not have enough money because of dollar exchange rate i am very helpful and trusty looking for long relationship if you want to make a deal with me or even wanna to help me please contact me [email protected]

chao

Basic
Reaction score
I need dumps I can write mobile NFC and 201 telegrams @Jumba_Bet

ccenvy

Basic
Reaction score
Just a thought:

Can't you write track 1 and 2 from the dump to swipe? and destroy the chip? Fot 201 cloning you have to write both, swipe and chip, for so far as i know. so if you only can cashout swipe, then only write swipe....
I have read this should work to.

AWP

Basic
Reaction score
Just a thought:

Can't you write track 1 and 2 from the dump to swipe? and destroy the chip? Fot 201 cloning you have to write both, swipe and chip, for so far as i know. so if you only can cashout swipe, then only write swipe....
I have read this should work to.
hmm, i suppose so. if you can find a ATM that will let you triple dip. Thats quite rare in most developed countries nowadays

Jaemillz

Basic
Reaction score
hey i have a huge access to dumps 201 only and my tools make me only to clone dump 101 to cash out from atm the situation is awful for me as i have the data but i do not have the means that help me to create a cloned 201 card i only have msr x6bt so i can give any body here many dumps 201 with pin and even more carding data if you wanna to shopping online but i only need my first push only one dump of 101 with pin as i do not have enough money because of dollar exchange rate i am very helpful and trusty looking for long relationship if you want to make a deal with me or even wanna to help me please contact me [email protected]
I can cash out 201 dumps with pins at my local store

Top Bottom