Market Jerry's CC+CVV Store - Excellent base, the only store with avs check!

devil-jerry

Seller
Reaction score
🌟Jerry's CC Store--- • The only CC+CVV store with avs checker•!🌟

🎉Welcome to Jerry's, we're delighted to introduce you to our card shop! We are a high-efficiency, fair, and secure CC store. Our mission is to provide the best trading environment and the most comfortable service experience for our customers.

🎩 Why Make Jerry's Store Your Go-To?

📚Rich Expertise: With years of experience selling CCs, we deeply understand the needs of both buyers and sellers. We relentlessly strive to offer top-quality products and services.

🆕Daily Updates: We bring you fresh and highly valid CCs every day.

⏰24/7 Support: Our professional support team is on standby, ready to assist.

🌈Smooth Sailing Shopping: Enjoy a user-friendly platform for easy shopping, effortlessly locating the cards you need.

🤝Seller Credit System: Rate your purchased cards and earn balance rewards of 0.2-0.5 for each review.

🛒 BIN Pre-Order: Reserve your cards in advance with our BIN pre-order feature and be the first to grab them when new bases drop.

🔄Top-Level Verification: Industry-leading AVS checks to ensure the validity and accuracy of information.

Subscribe to our channel to get the latest updates

domain : https://jerrys.vc/reg/?ref=QP8DHD1SDH9JB1HN

Telegram Channel:https://t.me/+5yM2kGhoKrxkZjRk

Invitation code: QP8DHD1SDH9JB1HN

alextaylorr

Basic
Reaction score
There are sellers in your store who sell the same card in other stores. If you offer rewards, I can forward this to you.

bangbang

Basic
Reaction score
Site provides decent value for the price of certain cards. I've had minor issues with very low NSF balance decline issues with some. Some would not even be added to apps because of this non existent available balance but I've also had success as well and support is fair so i can not complain. I thought there may have still been an issue with their checker but the cards i got that i thought were completely dead because they could not be added; turned out to not have any money on them at all. With these cheap $5 cards i don't bother for refund but i mean when you can't even a card to a food app for a smoothie to check card, one would think the card is dead. The card was indeed live but the cc holder is poor. Overall most of the cards i've purchased were live and i've made more money than i deposited. Jerry's Cards will continue to be one of my top go to sites for cc's for now. The $50 min deposit should be lowered but this is just my opinion.

devil-jerry

Seller
Reaction score
Site provides decent value for the price of certain cards. I've had minor issues with very low NSF balance decline issues with some. Some would not even be added to apps because of this non existent available balance but I've also had success as well and support is fair so i can not complain. I thought there may have still been an issue with their checker but the cards i got that i thought were completely dead because they could not be added; turned out to not have any money on them at all. With these cheap $5 cards i don't bother for refund but i mean when you can't even a card to a food app for a smoothie to check card, one would think the card is dead. The card was indeed live but the cc holder is poor. Overall most of the cards i've purchased were live and i've made more money than i deposited. Jerry's Cards will continue to be one of my top go to sites for cc's for now. The $50 min deposit should be lowered but this is just my opinion.
Thanks for the feedback, we're doing our best to fix the checker issue, it's hard. No shop has a perfect solution for it at the moment, but we do our best to fix bad sellers!

ncondamove

Judge
Elite
Reaction score
Now this is an honest review from a REAL BUYER!!! Gonna check site out as well and see what's good! Appreciate a real member with real feedback!!!!

kakabimbi16

Carding Novice
Reaction score
500 I top up 56$ to my account to test this shop i already bought 6 cc but all not working i try also 1$ nothing.
I try again

Jackbell

Active Carder
Reaction score
Jerry store is a scam I spent $60 no card worked and told support to refund and all the nigga did was close all my tickets and block me on telegram

Jackbell

Active Carder
Reaction score
Whatever y’all boys do don’t load up on this bullshit ass site because u gonna lose yo money don’t listen to all these fake ass bot accounts he keep making yo seem like he got good reviews. I lost $60 not one card worked so go somewhere else with yo money

devil-jerry

Seller
Reaction score
500 我向我的帐户充值 56 美元来测试这家商店,我已经买了 6 cc,但都不起作用,我也尝试了 1 美元,什么都没有。
我再试一次

Whatever y’all boys do don’t load up on this bullshit ass site because u gonna lose yo money don’t listen to all these fake ass bot accounts he keep making yo seem like he got good reviews. I lost $60 not one card worked so go somewhere else with yo money
Tell me your username.

Jackbell

Active Carder
Reaction score
I’m still waiting on my refund I still aint heard nun back

devil-jerry

Seller
Reaction score
Checker's working. Refund denied.
If I were to issue a refund to every user who encounters an unusable card, it would be unjust to the sellers. Should you find dissatisfaction with a seller's cards, please leave them a review rather than seeking a refund from me. We are the only store that checks the AVS of cards, and we strive to ensure that every card sold is functional. However, if you cannot use the card, we have to rely on the results from the checker

Jackbell

Active Carder
Reaction score
If I were to issue a refund to every user who encounters an unusable card, it would be unjust to the sellers. Should you find dissatisfaction with a seller's cards, please leave them a review rather than seeking a refund from me. We are the only store that checks the AVS of cards, and we strive to ensure that every card sold is functional. However, if you cannot use the card, we have to rely on the results from the checker
Or just close yo trash ass shop and stop scamming people and wasting people time

Top Bottom