Market Jerry's CC+CVV Store - Excellent base, the only store with avs check!

devil-jerry

Seller
Reaction score
My review : This store sells trash . I claimed to their support they are reselling cards from another shop and they ignored me . Almost all of their cards are second hand. I don't recommend this shop to anyone
Tell me your username and I'll check the message you sent, we have 0 tolerance for second hand cards

devil-jerry

Seller
Reaction score
Dear valued customers

In recent months, our establishment has been besieged by the tiresome issue of substandard cards, courtesy of dishonourable sellers. These vendors attempted to deceive our checking systems, uploading inferior cards that have significantly tarnished our reputation.

We are delighted to announce that this vexing issue has now been rectified.

We have ceased to rely on the likes of 4check and luxchecker, which proved inaccurate and susceptible to deception. In their stead, we have developed our proprietary checking system, tailored exclusively for our sellers, ensuring that all cards listed undergo rigorous scrutiny.

Currently, we are methodically eliminating disreputable sellers and outdated data sets, a task that requires time but rest assured, is being actively pursued. You might have noticed a recent decline in new data additions—this is the result of our new checker, which only permits cards with astoundingly sound balances to be listed.

Moreover, we have substantially reduced the default price of cards.

Our commitment to enhancing your card purchasing experience remains steadfast, and your feedback and critiques are always welcome. I trust that sincerity will yield splendid outcomes. Do try purchasing from our new data sets and revel in the surprises that await.

Warm regards

Top Bottom