Offtop JOKER STASH NEWS

KYLE XYY

The Wise
Supreme
Reaction score
iam sad please help me with link wiht dumps plus pin please nice thanks for all solders
jstash is gone.

you will need to buy your dumps at different dump shop.
As you know dumps with PINS are very rare!!

where did you buy your skimmers and blank cards for your dumps?

tataya270

Basic
Reaction score
jstash is gone.

i have all juste need software for write a chip

Chargen19

Basic
Reaction score
ask the admin. I have no idea about the software. normally when you buy the skimmer, it should come with the software.
the software thats being used with skimmers are far different from the software that needs to use putting the track 1 and 2 to a blank card. with skimmers, it is called EMV membrana. it should be inserted in the ATM card slot together with the deep insert skimmer. to copy the track 1 and 2. now obtaining the pin is easy if the package you are using has a camera panel. thats when the pin is being captured. software for putting the track 1 and 2 to the cloned blank cc can be, SDA EMV chip writer, X2 certified writer.zip, X1 private.zip, EMV reader writer software V8.zip, AMEX BETA.zip and X2 software.zip.

Cardpeek: An open source software that can read the internal data of smart cards
Micsoftcppall: A collection of Microsoft C++ runtime libraries, a necessary dependency for x2 runtime
x2 5.1: The old version of x2, can be used as a novice to learn and use
BP-tools: FREEWARE DEV TOOLS provided by eftlab, which can be used to generate ARQC
(extra info for softwares and things needed to collect for cloning cc.)

Shiplu

Basic
Reaction score
Can u help me where to learn plz brother I just request you guys have make some money for my life

KYLE XYY

The Wise
Supreme
Reaction score
I have funds in jstash. how can i get my funds
JSTASH IS FOREVER GONE SINCE 15 FEB 2021.

REAL JOKER STASH (JSTASH) HAS OFFICIALLY RETIRE AND IS NO LONGER IN ACTIVE.

ALL UNUSED FUNDS ARE GONE

ALL ACCOUNTS ARE DESTROYED

I remember when jstash posted and told us that he is leaving forever and told us to use all our funds before they close down

Mayank singh

Basic
Reaction score
GOODBYE JOKERS STASH

Humanity is still alive and here is one more graceful closure. Hats off to Joker Stash store.
Joker goes on a well-deserved retirement. Joker's Stash is closing.
When we opened years ago, nobody knew us. Today we are one of the largest cards / dumps marketplace.
Unfortunately, or fortunately - nothing lasts forever. It's time for us to leave forever.
We will leave the Stash opened for 30 more days, until 2021-02-15, so all Stash users can spend accounts balances.
On 2021-02-15 we will wipe all our servers and backups and Joker will fade to dark, forever.
And mark my word: WE WILL NEVER EVER OPEN AGAIN! Do NOT trust possible future imposters!
After 2021-02-15 there will be no more Joker and no more Joker's Stash.
Dear partners of Stash - you can be sure, that before we leave forever, you will get all payouts, contact me you know how.
We are also want to wish all young and mature ones cyber-gangsters not to lose themselves in the pursuit of easy money.
Remember, that even all the money in the world will never make you happy and that all the most truly valuable things in this life are free.

#AnotherLossForCarders
my self mayank singh from india , state indore , 7470731237

Reaction score
they retired a bit early i also had balance there but i don't mind as i hit big all the time with the quality stuff they offered. just wonder if any good alternative to joker . i need nz ccs and it's hard to find but joker had huge stock
JSTASH IS FOREVER GONE SINCE 15 FEB 2021.

REAL JOKER STASH (JSTASH) HAS OFFICIALLY RETIRE AND IS NO LONGER IN ACTIVE.

ALL UNUSED FUNDS ARE GONE

ALL ACCOUNTS ARE DESTROYED

I remember when jstash posted and told us that he is leaving forever and told us to use all our funds before they close dowth

KYLE XYY

The Wise
Supreme
Reaction score
they retired a bit early i also had balance there but i don't mind as i hit big all the time with the quality stuff they offered. just wonder if any good alternative to joker . i need nz ccs and it's hard to find but joker had huge stock
Yea their domain stopped working a week in advance for me.
but jstash has already warned us months in advance that they will be going forever and to use balance.

So I used all my balance.
If you have not then that's on you

KYLE XYY

The Wise
Supreme
Reaction score
unfortunately, there is no CC shop like Jstash.
You can check the "verified marketplace" for alternative cc shop and test them

Chargen19

Basic
Reaction score
I think my team has some NZ ccs since we obtain a lot of info from the stealer malware that we uses everytime. Have to check it though.

Reaction score
jstash is gone.

Do you have skimmer hit me on telegram@ swipe™️

Top Bottom