Looking 4 legit dumps shop

cryptocrime

Basic
Reaction score
Have some patience you dumb scammer only scammer comments early like you everybody else busy working
just cry lol go learn to skim your own dumps retard most of your post here are begging give me this give me that lol

malikhaxor

Basic
Reaction score
just cry lol go learn to skim your own dumps retard most of your post here are begging give me this give me that lol
I don't ask 4 free u retard that's not called begging the thing which u doing is called begging. You spoiling my posts just because I exposed u. And secondly you retard scammer this community is made for us to ask questions lol you brainless scammer hungry for money. Go and ask your mom pimp who is f****ing her ask him for the money maybe he will give u but he will f***k u in butt first than might be possibility he will throw some cash on ur face lol

malikhaxor

Basic
Reaction score
Admin made this community for people like us to ask questions and help people not made for people like you brainless scammers @cryptocrime Hanging dry for money. People like you can even sell their moms for money lol what a low life u are

malikhaxor

Basic
Reaction score
@cryptocrime I am into this field long before u even born so spoil kids like u now a days there are lot of them like who can even ask their mom's pimp for money and spoil other people's post. Go and take care of your mom kid before another pimp came lol. And next time be careful.

cryptocrime

Basic
Reaction score
I don't ask 4 free u retard that's not called begging the thing which u doing is called begging. You spoiling my posts just because I exposed u. And secondly you retard scammer this community is made for us to ask questions lol you brainless scammer hungry for money. Go and ask your mom pimp who is f****ing her ask him for the money maybe he will give u but he will f***k u in butt first than might be possibility he will throw some cash on ur face lol
lol scam when did i even sell you something? lmao your just a retard leecher here look no one is even care replying at most of your post here so sad hahaha

cryptocrime

Basic
Reaction score
@cryptocrime I am into this field long before u even born so spoil kids like u now a days there are lot of them like who can even ask their mom's pimp for money and spoil other people's post. Go and take care of your mom kid before another pimp came lol. And next time be careful.
oh you even bring my mom here so sad you are loosing in argument dude facts really hit you hard LMAO

malikhaxor

Basic
Reaction score
lol scam when did i even sell you something? lmao your just a retard leecher here look no one is even care replying at most of your post here so sad hahaha
A person a supports a scammer is definitely a scammer .

malikhaxor

Basic
Reaction score
oh you even bring my mom here so sad you are loosing in argument dude facts really hit you hard LMAO
It means it didn't hit u hard coz what I said is damn true LOL. Did u ask your mom's pimp money? He is not giving you? Than leave now coz u won't find any money here either. And you little kid talks about facts? LOL . I posted proofs so you already loose all facts on that post and now you're here trying to spoil my post nah dude never gonna happen. And you talk about nobody answered me here. really? LOL. 3 people with good rankings messaged me already lol

cryptocrime

Basic
Reaction score

It means it didn't hit u hard coz what I said is damn true LOL. Did u ask your mom's pimp money? He is not giving you? Than leave now coz u won't find any money here either. And you little kid talks about facts? LOL . I posted proofs so you already loose all facts on that post and now you're here trying to spoil my post nah dude never gonna happen. And you talk about nobody answered me here. really? LOL. 3 people with good rankings messaged me already lol
oh you crying yoo much mom hater LMAO 🤣 🤣 🤣

Blaze

Carding Novice
Reaction score
the only good and legit cvv shop working with luxchecker that i been using from more then 1 years now is cvvclub.at they allways provide best update

muchim

Banned
Elite
Reaction score
i have been trying dumps from everywhere, but latley im really impresed with *** worthit to give it a go!

thedon23

Carding Novice
Reaction score
I
Hello guys,

Please recommend legit valid selling dumps shop. Will appreciate any comment.
I have a legit seller on skimmers if your interested, it would make things easier on your behalf because you would be getting them skimmed yourself, any questions, etc shoot me a message on telegram @diddlyjohnson

Top Bottom