Looking for people with mastercard/visa worldwide

refundrefund

Basic
Reaction score
Here is some more information about my transfers.
I make instant transfers to cards called refunds from US merchants. Merchant is a payment processor.
Transfers to cards depend on the country of the card issuer, card bin (first 6 digits), and also whether this bin has been worked out earlier.
Payments on cards go selectively, that is, they do not work with all cards.
How we work:
To send money, we need the following information:
- card number
- card expiry date
After providing the necessary information, we make test transfers in the amount of $50 to check if your card is suitable for work.
Money comes to the card instantly. If the card does not work, then the money does not come or is displayed on the balance as "pending", i.e. in processing.
In the next few days, we will start making transfers not only with merchants in the USA, but from various processors and merchants in Europe, Canada and Asia, this is our significant difference from those who also deal with such transfers.
The search for working cards is due to the tests that I wrote about above. If, thanks to tests with you, we found a working card, we keep this bin secret and work with you privately.
As a rule, transfers to cards are made daily according to the limits of the card, but sometimes it can be done beyond the limits.
You need to cash out at ATMs (ATMs) and online - transfers to other accounts, exchanges, and so on.
As for working countries, there are weekly working cards in completely different countries.

Jjames007

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Here is some more information about my transfers.
I make instant transfers to cards called refunds from US merchants. Merchant is a payment processor.
Transfers to cards depend on the country of the card issuer, card bin (first 6 digits), and also whether this bin has been worked out earlier.
Payments on cards go selectively, that is, they do not work with all cards.
How we work:
To send money, we need the following information:
- card number
- card expiry date
After providing the necessary information, we make test transfers in the amount of $50 to check if your card is suitable for work.
Money comes to the card instantly. If the card does not work, then the money does not come or is displayed on the balance as "pending", i.e. in processing.
In the next few days, we will start making transfers not only with merchants in the USA, but from various processors and merchants in Europe, Canada and Asia, this is our significant difference from those who also deal with such transfers.
The search for working cards is due to the tests that I wrote about above. If, thanks to tests with you, we found a working card, we keep this bin secret and work with you privately.
As a rule, transfers to cards are made daily according to the limits of the card, but sometimes it can be done beyond the limits.
You need to cash out at ATMs (ATMs) and online - transfers to other accounts, exchanges, and so on.
As for working countries, there are weekly working cards in completely different countries.

Contact me please 🙏
I want to start this with you

Top Bottom