Market LUFFYSHOP.CC - HQ CVV SHOP DAILY UPDATES | 10 MINS CHECK TIME | SELLERS WELCOME

Luffyshop.cc

Seller
Reaction score
Welcome to coolest and newest CC Shop in the market - Luffyshop.cc! We love anime, and just like Luffy's adventurous spirit, we decided to open a CC shop to provide good quality cards.

|| INFORMATION ||

Daily CVV UPDATES.

10 MINS CHECK TIME. AUTOMATIC CHECKER + MANUAL REFUND/DISPUTE SYSTEM.

SPECIAL SHOP WITH OVER 1M+ CARDS.

SELLERS ACCEPTED.

Feel free to ask any questions or seek assistance right here in the thread, or you can open a support ticket for more personalized help. We’re here to assist you!
|| SELLER INFORMATION ||
Minimum 100+ CCs in each base. Mandatory to keep VR above 60%. Reselling not allowed.
Fast withdrawals, and no minimum payout amount.

Register now!
https://luffyshop.cc/auth/register?ref=crdpro

Last edited:
Reaction score
Welcome to coolest and newest CC Shop in the market - Luffyshop.cc! We love anime, and just like Luffy's adventurous spirit, we decided to open a CC shop to provide good quality cards.

|| INFORMATION ||

Daily CVV UPDATES.

10 MINS CHECK TIME. AUTOMATIC CHECKER + MANUAL REFUND/DISPUTE SYSTEM.

SPECIAL SHOP WITH OVER 1M+ CARDS.

SELLERS ACCEPTED.

Feel free to ask any questions or seek assistance right here in the thread, or you can open a support ticket for more personalized help. We’re here to assist you!
How do you intend fake sellers or re selling on your site?
What is your long term plan?

MRforeigner

Basic
Reaction score
welcome to crdpro
your shop look promising
can i get test balance
username: MRforeigner

Luffyshop.cc

Seller
Reaction score
How do you intend fake sellers or re selling on your site?
What is your long term plan?
Good question, we use strong tech to monitor few of leading shops, once a seller upload cards we randomly check a portion of card to determine validity rate.
To tackle reselling, these small portion of cards are immediately checked in leading shops using our tech using filter like "BIN", ZIP, Exp etc. A report is generated, which decides if base need manual review or not.

Luffyshop.cc

Seller
Reaction score
REFUND RULES/POLICY.

Please take out some time to read this and understand refund rules/policy we follow.
Once you purchase a card you have 10 minutes to refund automatically using checker. IN CASE,
Card comes up as LIVE, or you forgot to check the card, you can see another button "Request manual refund" which will stay for 30 minutes. Using that, you can send your purchased card for manual refund.
After 30 minutes, we cannot help. Do not create tickets about this.

ALERT: We do not allow manual refund in "Special Shop".

Reaction score
Good question, we use strong tech to monitor few of leading shops, once a seller upload cards we randomly check a portion of card to determine validity rate.
To tackle reselling, these small portion of cards are immediately checked in leading shops using our tech using filter like "BIN", ZIP, Exp etc. A report is generated, which decides if base need manual review or not.
Will i hope you maintain this answer in you dealings always..
I have open an account due your answer..
User Name is Staffkelly890
Can I have a test balance to fill what you have in stock for me to be able to write my review and recommend you to others?

Hkoppp

Basic
Reaction score
username: hkoppp
can i try shop for a review?
thanks

Luffyshop.cc

Seller
Reaction score
Will i hope you maintain this answer in you dealings always..
I have open an account due your answer..
User Name is Staffkelly890
Can I have a test balance to fill what you have in stock for me to be able to write my review and recommend you to others?
username: hkoppp
can i try shop for a review?
thanks
Test balance added for both.

We are willing to give test balance to next 4-5 users with notable forum profile stats, after which we will stop adding test balance!

Hkoppp

Basic
Reaction score
thanks luffy got $8 but the cards here cost $18 to buy can't test a canada card here atm.

Anon247

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Can you give me a test balance to check US base and leave a review, thanks
Username: Anon247

foowah

Basic
Reaction score
@Luffyshop.cc I just created an account and wish to leave an honest review here. As it stands, it looks very promising. Could you please add some balance for the test?? Thanks in advance.
USERNAME: fooweezy

cody333ydoc

Basic
Reaction score
@Luffyshop.cc just created my account, username - promotifex . I would be incredibly grateful for $ to test the shop, I'm really stoked and have a good feeling about the shop already. And to reciprocate your generosity, you can certainly expect a well written, detailed, non chat gpt written review.

Reaction score
Bought 2 cards.. Check works perfectly, same way as the Manual Checker..
Waiting for today's update.
Want to Test the normal Store validity before I move to the Special Store.

Luffyshop.cc

Seller
Reaction score
Friends, I have added 8 USD as test balance to all of your user profiles. Please test and leave honest feedback.
Please note - you cannot apply for manual refund on the cards bought using test balance to prevent abuse. You can use automatic checker.

For now, test balance are stopped. We are not longer giving test balances to users now.

Luffyshop.cc

Seller
Reaction score
Hola!

Find the details of latest base name and card update. 3000+ of USA DOB & MIX CCs added.

10_AUG[USA/WORLDMIX]
10_AUG[USA DOB - VR 60%]

NOTE: "Special Shop" updates details are not shared on news section due to high number of base updates, please enable access for Special Shop and check for updates! It's free to access Special shop!

Top Bottom