Market LUFFYSHOP.CC - HQ CVV SHOP DAILY UPDATES | 10 MINS CHECK TIME | SELLERS WELCOME

Luffyshop.cc

Seller
Reaction score
Hola!

Find the details of latest base name and card update. 2000+ of USA DOB & MIX CCs added.

22AUG_USA[HIGH VR - 90%]
22AUG_MIX[SNIFF VR - 95%]

NOTE: "Special Shop" updates details are not shared on news section due to high number of base updates, please enable access for Special Shop and check for updates! It's free to access Special shop!

--
Change logs:

1. Fixed "View details" button in My Cards for "Special Shop" section.

fuxet

Carding Novice
Reaction score

Hey, I want to be a tester cuz I want to say the truth for everyone's here, I will give a honest review as an expert carder, from the highest balance orders to the normal price orders, I will try everything and I will give a review of this shop to people.
Here is my username: FUXET.
Can you please add a balance for me to check?​

ferdmz

Carding Novice
Reaction score
someone know something about this shop??? any good inf here?

Luffyshop.cc

Seller
Reaction score
Hola!

Find the details of latest base name and card update. 2100+ of USA DOB & MIX CCs added.

24AUG_USA[HIGH]
24AUG_GB[HIGH]

NOTE: "Special Shop" updates details are not shared on news section due to high number of base updates, please enable access for Special Shop and check for updates! It's free to access Special shop!

korea

Active Carder
Reaction score
This store seems like a subsidiary of the Elonmoney store. It will probably be a scam. It sells dead cards in this store. They only sell the worst boxes from America. You can't find a card from another country :D

Luffyshop.cc

Seller
Reaction score
This store seems like a subsidiary of the Elonmoney store. It will probably be a scam. It sells dead cards in this store. They only sell the worst boxes from America. You can't find a card from another country :D
We have no ties with any store. Being a young store, we are picking up on stuff on store.
Are you a user of our store? Did you try to buy any card before commenting on our stuff and saying it is "worst" and "dead". If you did and it's an honest review, please leave your username on store.
Please dont spread hate :D

Luffyshop.cc

Seller
Reaction score
Shop is down due to technical work. Please wait and we will update here again once we are running again.

Panda

Basic
Reaction score
Can get a testers for honest review

Username: panda458

Luffyshop.cc

Seller
Reaction score
Hola!

Find the details of latest base name and card update. 1000+ of USA DOB & MIX CCs added.

29AUG_USA[VR - 95%+]

Luffyshop.cc

Seller
Reaction score
Hola!

Find the details of latest base name and card update. 700+ of USA DOB & MIX CCs added.

30AUG_USA[Phone+Email]

Luffyshop.cc

Seller
Reaction score
Hola!

Find the details of latest base name and card update. 500+ of MIX CCs added.

GB-0901

Luffyshop.cc

Seller
Reaction score
Hola!

Find the details of latest base name and card update. 700+ of USA DOB & MIX CCs added.

05SEPT_MIX[HIGH VR - 85%
05SEPT_MIX[NOINFO VR -60%]

saifkf9998

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Hola!

05SEPT_MIX[HIGH VR - 85%
05SEPT_MIX[NOINFO VR -60%]

Support not replying to tickets?

Luffyshop.cc

Seller
Reaction score
Hola!

11SEPT_USAMIX[HIGH VR - 90%]
11SEPT_NOINFO[MED VR]

Luffyshop.cc

Seller
Reaction score
Hola!

Find the details of latest base name and card update. 2500+ of USA DOB & MIX CCs added.

16SEPT_USA[HIGH VR]

Luffyshop.cc

Seller
Reaction score
Hola!

Find the details of latest base name and card update. 900+ of USA DOB & MIX CCs added.

22SEPT_USA[HIGH VR - 90%]
22SEPT_USA/MIX[HIGH VR - 90%]

Top Bottom