Market LUFFYSHOP.CC - HQ CVV SHOP DAILY UPDATES | 10 MINS CHECK TIME | SELLERS WELCOME

GREEN_EGGS_N_SCAMS

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Hello, I would like to TRY and give a honest review about your site.

My USERNAME is ' BAGZOFMONEY '

My last two Shops from here, FireMarket.LTD and WHITERABBIT have been LACKLUSTER to say the least, and I did invest my own $30 on each site to test it out. I am looking for a new site, as my main, I spend anywhere from $300-$500 every two weeks on sites.

langtucon

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Can you give me a test balance and i will review shop, thanks sir
Username: johncc1

sorry1234

Carding Novice
Reaction score
hi i would like a test ballance and i will review the shop
username : sorry123

Reaction score
I just hope you maintain your shop same way you've started and don't follow others like Vclub who choose money over his work.
Good checker, great replying in Support and Manual Checker.. I like Manual Checker cuz sometimes AVS problem but check gives Valid, but Manual Checker or Support will refund.
Keep up with your suppliers and treat them well not to go about doing reselling.
Will recommend this store if you looking for Cool Price and great work with great Customer support

Mrspy2007

Premium
Basic
Reaction score
Hi I scroll the forum and found this newly born shop, Anyone have any experience there. I register on it and found special shp inside dashboard, Can you explain what is this shop? Also Can I test your shop with some coupon? My username is ahmed786

samualgreyting

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Hello, Please be aware that special shop is using sikcc.ru shop#3 api, I asked the support about this and he lied.
1723555749755.png

Luffyshop.cc

Seller
Reaction score
I just hope you maintain your shop same way you've started and don't follow others like Vclub who choose money over his work.
Good checker, great replying in Support and Manual Checker.. I like Manual Checker cuz sometimes AVS problem but check gives Valid, but Manual Checker or Support will refund.
Keep up with your suppliers and treat them well not to go about doing reselling.
Will recommend this store if you looking for Cool Price and great work with great Customer support
Hey, thanks for your good and honest review.

Hello, Please be aware that special shop is using sikcc.ru shop#3 api, I asked the support about this and he lied.
--omitted--
Happy to clear your doubt. Sikcc itself is a heavily reseller shop. Shop2 belongs to RussianMarket, and Shop3 belongs to our API. They own Shop1 which is non-refundable.
Regarding your pricing doubt, since we are heavily user-friendly shop - providing refunds at all levels using checker and even manual refunds. We need better pricing to survive in this market.

samualgreyting

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Hey, thanks for your good and honest review.

Happy to clear your doubt. Sikcc itself is a heavily reseller shop. Shop2 belongs to RussianMarket, and Shop3 belongs to our API. They own Shop1 which is non-refundable.
Regarding your pricing doubt, since we are heavily user-friendly shop - providing refunds at all levels using checker and even manual refunds. We need better pricing to survive in this market.
Makes no sense, sikcc shop#2 is shared between findsome and other shops (not russianmarket), sikcc shop#3 is connected to russianmarket both russianmarket and sikcc shop#3 checkers are fake. But I still don't understand why your prices are so much higher if your 'special shop' is meant to be the main provider lol. Checker costs literally vary from 0.02 - 0.50, so why is your shop prices almost double?? Just so they are allowed to manual refund?

Luffyshop.cc

Seller
Reaction score
Makes no sense, sikcc shop#2 is shared between findsome and other shops (not russianmarket), sikcc shop#3 is connected to russianmarket both russianmarket and sikcc shop#3 checkers are fake. But I still don't understand why your prices are so much higher if your 'special shop' is meant to be the main provider lol. Checker costs literally vary from 0.02 - 0.50, so why is your shop prices almost double?? Just so they are allowed to manual refund?
Hola!
We don't have checker fee in either shop. It is free to check card, whether live or dead.
We don't call any section as "Main provider".

now that if you have assumed things, and spread hate please do not comment here again, it won't change anything, plus I don't have brain cells left to reply you multiple times.

Bins4life

Carding Crew Leader
Reaction score
username
bins4life

would love to try this shop out leave a honest review here.

Jamesj305

Supreme
Reaction score
Welcome to coolest and newest CC Shop in the market - Luffyshop.cc! We love anime, and just like Luffy's adventurous spirit, we decided to open a CC shop to provide good quality cards.

|| INFORMATION ||

Daily CVV UPDATES.

10 MINS CHECK TIME. AUTOMATIC CHECKER + MANUAL REFUND/DISPUTE SYSTEM.

SPECIAL SHOP WITH OVER 1M+ CARDS.

SELLERS ACCEPTED.

Feel free to ask any questions or seek assistance right here in the thread, or you can open a support ticket for more personalized help. We’re here to assist you!
|| SELLER INFORMATION ||
Minimum 100+ CCs in each base. Mandatory to keep VR above 60%. Reselling not allowed.
Fast withdrawals, and no minimum payout amount.

Register now!
https://luffyshop.cc/auth/register?ref=crdpro
i need a confrimation code to register how do i obtain that

Luffyshop.cc

Seller
Reaction score
Hola!

Find the details of latest base name and card update. 2000+ of USA DOB & MIX CCs added.

16AUG[USA/MIX - 80% VR]
16AUG_HIGH[GOOD - 90% VR]

NOTE: "Special Shop" updates details are not shared on news section due to high number of base updates, please enable access for Special Shop and check for updates! It's free to access Special shop!

--
Change logs:
1. Time countdown in "Check button" for cards under "Special Shop" section to ensure timely check of cards.
2. Other few bugs fixed.

Luffyshop.cc

Seller
Reaction score
i need a confrimation code to register how do i obtain that
There is no confirmation code required to register.
You need to enter your password twice, it is asking you to reconfirm the password while registering.

MRforeigner

Basic
Reaction score
okay after got a free voucher about a week ago its time for a review
lets start with small things
shop doesn't have any problem i didn't notice a huge bug or something like that and about mobile view i didn't tried it i use desktop %99 times when carding

checker seems to be correct i didn't notice any false return except first time i purchased one cc its showing suspect fraud but checker say valid anyway manual shop refunded me ( only thing is missing is that they need to make it clear they refund all codes except valid codes like 00 or 85 or they have strict refund codes)

about cc quality
i bought 4 ccs
3 of them dead
one of them live i got 60$ of it which is not a good amount but i cant say its a bad one
about shops i purchased from normal shop
about special shop they didn't make clear too that what's exactly special about it the ccs are first hand and spammed by themself or they are only high VR rate or what ( for that high price i hope its a fresh spammed ccs)

conclusion:
not a bad shop you can give it a try but personally i dont have plan to deposit atleast for now because 1/4 valid is not a good result specially when my bin is popular and most shops have valid ccs of it if your bins kind of rare i think maybe you get 1 valid cc out of 6 ( my guess) and forget to say that the valid one have wrong avs which is not a good eventhough my method dont require correct avs but wrong avs mean low quality ccs

anyway hope best for them hope see them with more high quality ccs
if you like my reviews you can thank me by one reaction

TheOne0001

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Hi admin. I have an ticket awaiting urgent Resolution. Please help.
Username: bondakar

luge9898

Carding Novice
Reaction score
welcome to crdpro
your shop look promising
can i get test balance
username: dailu9898

d0ctrine

Fraud Daddy
Elite
Supreme
Reaction score
It makes perfect sense, both them and SikCC are reselling cards from the same source API provider. My bet would be that SikCC has lower prices since they bring volume and thus given a better deal so they can allow better margins.

ferdmz

Carding Novice
Reaction score
It makes perfect sense, both them and SikCC are reselling cards from the same source API provider. My bet would be that SikCC has lower prices since they bring volume and thus given a better deal so they can allow better margins.
i´ve read some of your post, the way you write it, its professional jedi, sounds good

Top Bottom