METHODS / BINS / SHOPS / GUIDES

Crd_The_Wrld

Premium
Reaction score
Now, enter track 1 and track 2. Note that track 2 will carry ‘D’ instead of the regular ‘equal sign’ (=). For example, 514563446267380=12202040570004128900 will now be 514563446267380D12202040570004128900.

If I want to convert that number into a card, how can I do it, please help me
to buy online, what is the date of and what is the cv code
After the equal sign = is the date.
The first 16 digit numbers before the equal sign is the card number

kiergs

Carding Novice
Reaction score
After the equal sign = is the date.
The first 16 digit numbers before the equal sign is the card number
and where do i find the cvv?
Or the cvv does not come on cards dump
In what way could I get the most effective CVV?

Thanks bro

Crd_The_Wrld

Premium
Reaction score
HOW TO BUY BTC WITH BANK LOGS (DIRECT DEPOSIT)

First create direct deposit on the Coinzoom account.
They even have gift cards , even if u don’t want btc, u can get gift cards for free like a shopwithscrip account

1• Get a verified coinzoom account, it pretty easy to get.

2• Then click on Portfolio. You will see it on the top menu

3• Now I could have loaded the account either by Debit card or ach bank transfer or wire deposit, but I chose Direct deposit since it takes only 2 days and the limit was around $15,000. Ach would take more days to reflect on CoinZoom

4• When I clicked on the Direct deposit feature, they showed me the Account number and Routing number to send the payment to.

5• Now get a good bank login with balance in it, make sure there is money on the bank login.m and click on Bill pay

Huntington

Hills bank

Principal bank

M&t bank

etc. they all do direct deposit

6• Choose Direct deposit since that what we using to transfer the money.

7• Now this is where to put the

• Name

• Address

• Account number and

• Routine number of the coinzoom

8• So you put in the CoinZoom account info here.

9• You can just come to coinzoom to copy and paste the account number and routine numbers

10• client info has being added successfully

Time to send payment

11• you will see the list of payees you have added. Then you choose the name you just added

12• Click on Make a Payment

13• Now the limit for CoinZoom is $15k so u can write any amount from $1 to $15k

14• I love money so sent all the limit. Click on Submit

15• Money sent successfully.
Coinzoom limit has increased from $15k to $45k now.

Stay tuned.

Crd_The_Wrld

Premium
Reaction score

How to write Track 1 and 2 Dumps with Pin

To write Track 1 and 2 Dumps with Pin you need MCR200 machine and EMV software to write the tracks on the smart cards with IC Chip. You need service codes 2’s to write Track 1 and 2 Dumps with Pin with EMV software and IC Chip data encryption.

Understanding Dumps with Pin tracks data

We need to understand about dumps with pin tracks data before we proceed with writing them on to the magnetic stripes using MCR Machines. Our software is capable to write dumps with pin on magnetic stripe cards with the provided information even though we are sharing the information for educational purposes ony.

Track 1

Start sentinel — one character (generally ‘%’)
Format code=”B” — one character (alpha only)
Primary account number (PAN) — up to 19 characters. Usually, but not always, matches the credit card number printed on the front of the card.
Field Separator — one character (generally ‘^’)
Name — 2 to 26 characters, surnames separated by space if necessary, Surname separator: /
Expiration date — four characters in the form YYMM.
Service code — three characters
Discretionary data — may include Pin Verification Key Indicator (PVKI, 1 character), PIN Verification Value
End sentinel — one character (generally ‘?’)
Longitudinal redundancy check (LRC) — it is one character and a validity character calculated from other data on the track.

Track 2

This format was developed by the banking industry. This track is written with a 5-bit scheme, which allows for sixteen possible characters, which are the numbers 0–9, plus the six characters : ; < = > ? . The sixteen codes simply map to the ASCII range 0x30 through 0x3f, which defines ten digit characters plus those six symbols. The data format is as follows:

Start sentinel — one character (generally ‘;’)
Primary account number (PAN) — up to 19 characters. Usually, but not always, matches the credit card number printed on the front of the card.
Separator — one char (generally ‘=’)
Service code — three digits. The first digit specifies the interchange rules, the second specifies authorization processing and the third specifies the range of services
Discretionary data — as in track one
Longitudinal redundancy check (LRC) — it is one character and a validity character calculated from other data on the track. Most reader devices do not return this value when the card is swiped to the presentation layer, and use it only to verify the input internally to the reader.

Instructions to write Track 1 and 2 Dumps with Pin

1. Run the emv.exe as admin on your computer after the installation is completed you will be asked for the license key which will provided with the instructions notepad provided along with the software.
  2. Now connect your MCR200 to your laptop and on the software select your hardware and hit “Connect” after being connected and you will be provided with popup notification.
  3. On software select your card format and press “Check USD Port” you will be shown a pop once you are connected to com port.
  4. From the software you can Select Type of Card like Visa, MasterCard etc. From the sotware Press the Button Generate ARQC Key (this will generate a unique ARQC Key).
  5. From the software Press Generate Master Key (This will Generate a Master Key).
  6. From the software Check the Box Generate a New ICVV For Each Transaction.
  7. From the software Accept EPI MCI Credit Debit.
  8. From the software Accept ARPC Key.
  9. From the software Store ARPC Key.
  10. USE EMV Tag and ICVV.
  11. Press the button Check ARQC Key and Check Master Key.
  12. Select The Card Expiration Data (The day is not Important Only the Month and Year)
  13. Enter The Pin code if you have it (If you are in USA and you want to use the card in POS then the PIN Is not Necessary but if you will like to use the Card in ATM then You need the Pin code)
  14. Enter Track 1 and Track 2 ATTENTION THE TRACK 2 NEED TO BE WITH D not = Example 1234567891085696D1465446886489484 Not 1234567891085696=1465446886489484, because the software will burn the data over your EMV Chip in .hex format since the POS/ATM is communicating in .hex not txt.
  15. Now press Valid data a popup will show up with the data you write in the software interface please check if is correct if it is then press Burn-card Button and allow the software 30/1 Min in order for it to burn the data over the EMV Chip.
  16. Press the button EXIT to exit the software, IMPORTANT DON’T PULL OUT THE CARD WHEN THE SOFTWARE IS OPEN EXIT THE SOFTWARE THEN YOU PULL-OUT THE CARD.
  17. Read the card again and see if all is ok for this simple run the software as admin, enter your card in the Hardware and from the software interface press the button Read Card allow it 15/30 sec and the data will show up if all is ok.
  18. Now you are ready to use the card in any POS/ATM.

Frequently Asked Questions

Will card written with software show balance?
Yes you will be able to make shopping transactions and check the balance and cash out from ATM.

Why other software won’t work but only this software?

Well, most of the commercial EMV Software like RB, X2 matrix etc. they all use the same code in fact only the software interface is changing, and ALL OF THEM don’t use any EMV Digital signature, but we do.

Why the EMV Digital is important?
It is very important since when you insert the card in POS/ATM they will first check to see if your card is original or is a fake one and if the card doesn’t have any Digital signature then the transaction will be decline since it is not original, with EMV SDK the EMV Chip will have a digital signature so the POS/ATM will valid the transaction.

TELEGRAM: Crd_The_Wrld

-THE WAY TO THE SYSTEM- https://t.me/SystemofCarding

Last edited:

Falonrosie

Premium
Reaction score
Coinzoom limit has increased from $15k to $45k now.

Stay tuned.
Hey, I was wondering if there n is any chance you have some bank log ins that I could use for this method. I had a crazy situation at my spot and had to bounce with kid and puppy and have no money or resources with me. I'll split any profit I get. Doesn't hurt to ask right? At this point I nt , I don't have a choice. But I'm super embarrassed to ask like rhis

Crd_The_Wrld

Premium
Reaction score
2 solutions for Using 201 dumps in store in Chip country ( EU )

----------------------------------
The Best and Most workable
----------------------------------

-get a 201 dumps , encode it exactly same as 101 on plastic ( no need chip on plastic )
-On Pos : Insert Plastic exactly same as Read a Chip card , Pos say "Silent card " because he can't read chip , so at this moment you pull off fast the card from slot and swipe them instantly on POS ( Manip must be done fast ) then instantly Pos read card exactly same as 101 dumps . then if Approved u just sign tickets same as 101 ))

work on 90% of POS .

++++ : 201 have better limit stores , less block ..., cheap price .
------ : For the moment don't find ---- for 201 )

-----------------------------------
Burning Chip method
-----------------------------------

Use this method on POS when 1st technik not work

-Take a Plastic card ( Chip plastic is ok ) , burn chip with nokia phone charger ( cut cable , put + and - DIRECTLY on chip during 30 sec ) then chip on card was destroy .

-Encode your 201 tracks into magstripe ( exactly same as 101 )

-Insert card same as Chip card transaction , Pos can't read card and say " Pull out card "
do same maniP 3 times (pull in - pull out x3 ) then AUTOMATICLY pos ask " SWIPE card "
THen you directly swipe the magstripe as 101 and sales goes same as 101 ( swipe & signature ) .

Crd_The_Wrld

Premium
Reaction score

How to write Track 1 and 2 Dumps with Pin

To write Track 1 and 2 Dumps with Pin you need MCR200 machine and EMV software to write the tracks on the smart cards with IC Chip. You need service codes 2’s to write Track 1 and 2 Dumps with Pin with EMV software and IC Chip data encryption.

Understanding Dumps with Pin tracks data

We need to understand about dumps with pin tracks data before we proceed with writing them on to the magnetic stripes using MCR Machines. Our software is capable to write dumps with pin on magnetic stripe cards with the provided information even though we are sharing the information for educational purposes ony.

Track 1

Start sentinel — one character (generally ‘%’)
Format code=”B” — one character (alpha only)
Name — 2 to 26 characters, surnames separated by space if necessary, Surname separator: /
Service code — three characters
Discretionary data — may include Pin Verification Key Indicator (PVKI, 1 character), PIN Verification Value
Longitudinal redundancy check (LRC) — it is one character and a validity character calculated from other data on the track.

Track 2

This format was developed by the banking industry. This track is written with a 5-bit scheme, which allows for sixteen possible characters, which are the numbers 0–9, plus the six characters : ; < = > ? . The sixteen codes simply map to the ASCII range 0x30 through 0x3f, which defines ten digit characters plus those six symbols. The data format is as follows:

Start sentinel — one character (generally ‘;’)
Separator — one char (generally ‘=’)
Service code — three digits. The first digit specifies the interchange rules, the second specifies authorization processing and the third specifies the range of services
Discretionary data — as in track one
Longitudinal redundancy check (LRC) — it is one character and a validity character calculated from other data on the track. Most reader devices do not return this value when the card is swiped to the presentation layer, and use it only to verify the input internally to the reader.

Instructions to write Track 1 and 2 Dumps with Pin

1. Run the emv.exe as admin on your computer after the installation is completed you will be asked for the license key which will provided with the instructions notepad provided along with the software.
  2. Now connect your MCR200 to your laptop and on the software select your hardware and hit “Connect” after being connected and you will be provided with popup notification.
  3. On software select your card format and press “Check USD Port” you will be shown a pop once you are connected to com port.
  4. From the software you can Select Type of Card like Visa, MasterCard etc. From the sotware Press the Button Generate ARQC Key (this will generate a unique ARQC Key).
  5. From the software Press Generate Master Key (This will Generate a Master Key).
  6. From the software Check the Box Generate a New ICVV For Each Transaction.
  7. From the software Accept EPI MCI Credit Debit.
  8. From the software Accept ARPC Key.
  9. From the software Store ARPC Key.
  10. USE EMV Tag and ICVV.
  11. Press the button Check ARQC Key and Check Master Key.
  12. Select The Card Expiration Data (The day is not Important Only the Month and Year)
  13. Enter The Pin code if you have it (If you are in USA and you want to use the card in POS then the PIN Is not Necessary but if you will like to use the Card in ATM then You need the Pin code)
  14. Enter Track 1 and Track 2 ATTENTION THE TRACK 2 NEED TO BE WITH D not = Example 1234567891085696D1465446886489484 Not 1234567891085696=1465446886489484, because the software will burn the data over your EMV Chip in .hex format since the POS/ATM is communicating in .hex not txt.
  15. Now press Valid data a popup will show up with the data you write in the software interface please check if is correct if it is then press Burn-card Button and allow the software 30/1 Min in order for it to burn the data over the EMV Chip.
  16. Press the button EXIT to exit the software, IMPORTANT DON’T PULL OUT THE CARD WHEN THE SOFTWARE IS OPEN EXIT THE SOFTWARE THEN YOU PULL-OUT THE CARD.
  17. Read the card again and see if all is ok for this simple run the software as admin, enter your card in the Hardware and from the software interface press the button Read Card allow it 15/30 sec and the data will show up if all is ok.
  18. Now you are ready to use the card in any POS/ATM.

Frequently Asked Questions

Will card written with software show balance?
Yes you will be able to make shopping transactions and check the balance and cash out from ATM.

Why other software won’t work but only this software?

Well, most of the commercial EMV Software like RB, X2 matrix etc. they all use the same code in fact only the software interface is changing, and ALL OF THEM don’t use any EMV Digital signature, but we do.

Why the EMV Digital is important?
It is very important since when you insert the card in POS/ATM they will first check to see if your card is original or is a fake one and if the card doesn’t have any Digital signature then the transaction will be decline since it is not original, with EMV SDK the EMV Chip will have a digital signature so the POS/ATM will valid the transaction.

TELEGRAM: Crd_The_Wrld

-THE WAY TO THE SYSTEM- https://t.me/SystemofCarding
Giving out EMV x2 for free. Telegram @Crd_The_Wrld

Top Bottom