Physical clone of an EMV card ( 201 ) is it posible nowdays ?

goodburger

Active Carder
Reaction score
U say no disrespect and you disrespect the software is clean and works perfectly and yes this is its price u like it or not others are paying if ur a dumb and poor can t afford paying whats worth paying for u can not pre judge and spread lies because ur poor just enjoy urself staying low and mind ur fkn business
13k for a video on how to CASH OUT a ATM but u calling someone else poor???? become a comedian bra

soccorio

Basic
Reaction score
i wouldn't argue with kids here.
do your homework, my old days were golden days in elite forums, everyone knows who i am, why arguing with new born babies.

wy211345

Elite
Reaction score
13k for a video on how to CASH OUT a ATM but u calling someone else poor???? become a comedian bra
he want to selling thats why he register so many account online to post abt his software ,but when you real want to see some proof ,he will acting hard to get ,lol

punchmadeinacanada

Carding Novice
Reaction score
guys Im in canada and need some tips here pls, I got some canadian 201 dumps and clone it on a chipped card but chip is scratched out so it doesn't read, in atm or instore anyways i tired and it didnt work , I clone my own bank card on the chipped card and tried it and STILL didnt work, what Im doing wrong, side note in not going yo invest in software i just got the msrx, Thanks in advance !

goodburger

Active Carder
Reaction score
guys Im in canada and need some tips here pls, I got some canadian 201 dumps and clone it on a chipped card but chip is scratched out so it doesn't read, in atm or instore anyways i tired and it didnt work , I clone my own bank card on the chipped card and tried it and STILL didnt work, what Im doing wrong, side note in not going yo invest in software i just got the msrx, Thanks in advance !
i do not think cloning a chip is possible
but you should use that scratched card and buy some (i think 101) dumps to try swiping in store or at a self checkout

lmk how it goes ;)

Top Bottom