Market πŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸŒŠPOP3🌊🌊🌊, 2024 Latest CVV Shop, β›”No Sellerβ›”, Direct sales by the team, only firsthand cards

Pop3_team

Supreme
Seller
Reaction score
1712307018719.gif

🌊🌊🌊POP3 CLUB🌊🌊🌊

Hello, forum friends! Welcome to 🌊POP3CLUB🌊, your go-to πŸ’³cardπŸ’³ shop for 2024. Though we're the latest on the scene, we're no novices. With five years of sales experience and a top-notch tech team, we're here to redefine the rules of the game.

There are many sellers who do not follow shop rules now. As you can see, many unscrupulous sellers sell their cards multiple times. You will always see a large number of the same cards appearing in the same base in different stores. Some Arrogant sellers even use the same username in each store.Unlike other shops, our strength lies in our direct supply chain. We don't partner with other sellers, because most of them are unscrupulous scammers who have defrauded you of your money and your trust in the store. And we're committed to first-hand quality; your card is yours alone, never resold, ensuring unmatched exclusivity.

Don't worry about the quality of your cards. After you buy the card, it belongs to you only and will not appear elsewhere.
Of course, there may be problems with the cards crossing over, but there is no need to worry. This probability is very low.
About cc: We will only sell cc with a live rate of more than 85%, most of which are US1712306579669.png cc. If customers need it, we will also update CA1712305831980.png , AU1712305814866.png or other European1712305868526.png cards. We will update cc according to the user's purchasing ability. Daily updates will probably be fixed at around 1k. As the number of users grows, we will increase the number of cc updates, 5k, 10k or more per day, so if you want to get more cards you need, please support our store, we will not let you down.

About cc checker: Our first choice is luxcheck. If there is a problem with luxcheck, we will promptly replace it with another effective checker.

About refunds: Refunds are automatic. If there is a problem with the refund or the checker, you can send us tickets, or contact our telegram support directly, and we will handle it for you as soon as possible. In addition, in order to prevent malicious refunds , we only allow users with a refund rate of less than 40% to use it , don't worry, our cc valid rate is about 80-95%,We have removed this restriction.

About discounts: We have an independent preferential policy. The higher your level, the greater the discounts available to you. Please go to our store homepage to view detailed information.

In a world of inconsistent quality, we believe 🌊POP3CLUB🌊 will be your final stop. Save your time and trust for a shop that stands by its word. We're always here, πŸ’–waiting for youπŸ’–.

⚑⚑⚑For the first three days of our grand opening, all cc's will be available at a jaw-dropping ⚑65%⚑ off!⚑⚑⚑
⚑⚑⚑For the first three days of our grand opening, all cc's will be available at a jaw-dropping ⚑65%⚑ off!⚑⚑⚑

This incredible offer is our way of inviting you to experience the quality of our cards firsthand. We're excited for you to join us, try out what we have to offer, and share your experiences on the forum. Your feedback is invaluable, and if the response is overwhelming, we're open to extending this fantastic deal! But that's not allβ€”we have a plethora of engaging activities planned for our club members in the near future. Stay tuned for more excitement and opportunities to connect within the POP3CLUB community. Thank you for your support, and we can't wait to welcome you!⚑⚑⚑

Visit us at our official websites:
🚩 pop3club.cc 🚩
🚩 pop3club.in 🚩
For enhanced privacy, access our platform via the Tor network at:
🚩 kkxgqa7pumbrllh4wq5qgmtq5qq26tal25hslqftjtcnnd44vnulcsqd.onion 🚩

🏑🏑We're excited to have you explore what POP3CLUB has to offer. See you there!🏑🏑

Last edited:

dfriend

Carding Crew Leader
Reaction score
Welcome. Can I test your cards and give review. Username dfriend

Pop3_team

Supreme
Seller
Reaction score
Welcome. Can I test your cards and give review. Username dfriend
Of course, bro, it has been added, welcome to our store to test, don’t forget to leave feedback

dfriend

Carding Crew Leader
Reaction score
Of course, bro, it has been added, welcome to our store to test, don’t forget to leave feedback
I checked and I saw $0 in my bal. Is there somewhere I should check

Pop3_team

Supreme
Seller
Reaction score
If you need to test our cards, please send me a private message with my shop username. You are welcome to leave feedback to help other partners.

Pop3_team

Supreme
Seller
Reaction score
1712336193673.png
USA 100$ Balance test results

Last edited:

Bins4life

Carding Crew Leader
Reaction score
thanks great start on new shop, im waiting for some canada card bases before trying
so far looks good.

fasd

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Can I test your card? Username reficul

Pop3_team

Supreme
Seller
Reaction score
TODAY NEW UPDATE

0406_US
Vaild:
90%
Price: 6.5$ (14.00$)
For the first three days of our grand opening, all cc's will be available at a jaw-dropping ⚑
65%⚑ off!

Pop3_team

Supreme
Seller
Reaction score
Welcome to pop3, you will find an amazing store

Bins4life

Carding Crew Leader
Reaction score
2/2 valid rate for low prices very good start for new shop.
didn't need to use checker

thanks~!

DeltaWryx

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Damn nice man, I'm trying to find a new shop. I'm new to all of this, was hoping to get a test but if not I'll still give it a shot anyway

Dembeach2024

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Very very nice with nice platform, Can I get a test, Before I started depositing huge on your shop. have seen some nice bin. thanks

username : Dembleach

Top Bottom