Market ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠPOP3๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ, 2024 Latest CVV Shop, โ›”No Sellerโ›”, Direct sales by the team, only firsthand cards

Pop3_team

Supreme
Seller
Reaction score
its sad to see all ccs changed to no ref
this shop has highest valid rate i know but you cant say all ccs valid
every for example every 3ccs i buy from my bins
one come dead
hope they will change or at least add refund rate to accounts and give refund for those who use shop healthy and dont kill ccs
Hi bro, thanks for explaining it to me. After updating the site multiple times, I still haven't found an effective way to prevent this from happening, but it persists. Some people buy 15 cards and get 11 refunds. Some people buy random bins to test their projects and then only pay for the bins they test out that work This is an incredible thing. Before I ran my store I didn't think this was possible, but it happens all the time. Every quality store will always have strict requirements for refunds. Most Brians cards do not allow refunds.
Refunds are also prohibited for low-level St. Patrick's users, and no refunds are allowed for any cards. This is not what I and the customers who really want to buy cc want to see, but for now I have to adopt this method, and I will make adjustments as soon as possible so that people who really want to buy cards will only pay for valid cards. Time will prove everything

Last edited:

Pop3_team

Supreme
Seller
Reaction score
I bought 2 cards today. One is no balance and one is 3d card with otp. I canโ€™t use them. No refund. I donโ€™t recommend this shop
3d card with otp is not our fault. You need to buy a bin that suits your carding. We cannot guarantee the balance of the card, but the quality of our cc is generally very high. A card with no balance does not prove anything. We can We guarantee that our cards are first-hand. You bought two live cards in my store, which shows that our valid is real, doesnโ€™t it?

MRforeigner

Basic
Reaction score
Hi bro, thanks for explaining it to me. After updating the site multiple times, I still haven't found an effective way to prevent this from happening, but it persists. Some people buy 15 cards and get 11 refunds. Some people buy random bins to test their projects and then only pay for the bins they test out that work This is an incredible thing. Before I ran my store I didn't think this was possible, but it happens all the time. Every quality store will always have strict requirements for refunds. Most Brians cards do not allow refunds.
Refunds are also prohibited for low-level St. Patrick's users, and no refunds are allowed for any cards. This is not what I and the customers who really want to buy cc want to see, but for now I have to adopt this method, and I will make adjustments as soon as possible so that people who really want to buy cards will only pay for valid cards. Time will prove everything
i totally understand you mate
before your shop opened i paid 22$ just for first hand cc while theres no refund also ( i dont want mention shop name even many uses may know which one im talking about)
so now even after no ref i cant say your shop useless or something like that

but to prevent those cheater i can give you idea
i know how they kill cc some of them with script or a website they enter random false cvv and exp date until cc show 59 code fraud suspect or 05 code but mostly 59

look those 2 pics
most cards when show dead when i buy it without cheat or anything
they show that cvv is invalid
so you can do that beside creating refund rate
you can look accounts with high refund rates manually ( if you can idk how your admin panel work but i think you can)
for example if he purchased 15 ccs
and refunded 8 of them
but all of them show cvv is correct and show 59 fraud suspect code
its mean he is cheater

MRforeigner

Basic
Reaction score
before your shop opened i paid 22$ just for first hand cc while theres no refund also ( i dont want mention shop name even many uses may know which one im talking about)

i know how they kill cc some of them with script or a website they enter random false cvv and exp date until cc show 59 code fraud suspect or 05 code but mostly 59

look those 2 pics
you can look accounts with high refund rates manually ( if you can idk how your admin panel work but i think you can)
and refunded 8 of them
its mean he is cheater

or you can somehow create refund rate based on this info
for example out of 5 purchases 3 ccs refunded with correct cvv but 59 code or any other code system detect that and give them high refund rate and disable check button

mabbjhy

Basic
Reaction score
good shop perfect first hand cards quialty very nice 9/10 .....keep it up

Lrugerl

Active Carder
Reaction score

look those 2 pics
and refunded 8 of them
its mean he is cheater

Bro,

you are stressing this
shop sells card at $12/$13

how come you think someone will buy cvv at this price and kill it.
do you mean they don't care of profitting from it or what? let me know what you are assuming.

Pop3_team

Supreme
Seller
Reaction score
or you can somehow create refund rate based on this info
for example out of 5 purchases 3 ccs refunded with correct cvv but 59 code or any other code system detect that and give them high refund rate and disable check button

look those 2 pics
and refunded 8 of them
its mean he is cheater

Thank you bro, but we are currently using luxchecker. After the lux update, it will only show the 05 code. Currently, 4check will show 59 fraud. Some stores do not allow refunds for 59. But this is not good for customers. I will consider your suggestions. Thank you.

Lrugerl

Active Carder
Reaction score
Thank you bro, but we are currently using luxchecker. After the lux update, it will only show the 05 code. Currently, 4check will show 59 fraud. Some stores do not allow refunds for 59. But this is not good for customers. I will consider your suggestions. Thank you.
MRforeigner is a noob.
i can see is slowly progress though.

zeroxxx

Basic
Reaction score
You know what you have done
I dont know! Buy 13 cc, live just two! i try some bin, all dead! bro, do you expect that all your card valid??? i try 5 cc and just one work!i must lost 60$ for one working cc for 40$!? you are crazy!! you fucking hackers want to make millions $ ?? do i have to drop 60$ to find a one cc that works! you are all big frauds

Pop3_team

Supreme
Seller
Reaction score
I dont know! Buy 13 cc, live just two! i try some bin, all dead! bro, do you expect that all your card valid??? i try 5 cc and just one work!i must lost 60$ for one working cc for 40$!? you are crazy!! you fucking hackers want to make millions $ ?? do i have to drop 60$ to find a one cc that works! you are all big frauds
Kid, I didn't mention you, why are you so sensitive? After reading your reviews of all the shop, it seems that you are not very satisfied with all the shop? Some shop have banned your account? I'm more tolerant and allow you to come to my shop, kid.

zeroxxx

Basic
Reaction score
yes! i coment shop with fake cheker and 2-3 hand cc your shop is ok. i dont have any negativ coment. i upload money and try cc like all shop. cheker good work, have some card work. ok. what your problem i dont know!

Pooponu

Basic
Reaction score
First Hand Last Base Update Good CC My Bins Worked perfect Thanks

Pop3_team

Pop3_team

Supreme
Seller
Reaction score
TODAY NEW UPDATE

0427_US_A1

Vaild:
95%
Price: 13.00$

0427_US_W1

Vaild:
90%
Price: 12.00$

Lrugerl

Active Carder
Reaction score
yes! i coment shop with fake cheker and 2-3 hand cc your shop is ok. i dont have any negativ coment. i upload money and try cc like all shop. cheker good work, have some card work. ok. what your problem i dont know!
You're right Zero.
No valid shop no more.
Bunch of trash bases without quality high cc.
been literally helping most shops in this forum to sweep there low qualities cc from each bases and it been huge lost from my side. Depositing btc to sweep low quality cc from bases and shop hit you up with checker rate exceeded limit, or checker get stuck or even worst of it, checker will start approving dead cards that can never ever become life again ... ... so much struggle to even find a single live cc.

Pop3_team how do you guarantee high quality bases ???

Top Bottom