Market ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠPOP3๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ, 2024 Latest CVV Shop, โ›”No Sellerโ›”, Direct sales by the team, only firsthand cards

MRforeigner

Basic
Reaction score
lately many declined please upload fresh bases
same thing for me
their quality still not bad but not like before
hope they fix it or at least enable refund
or like other shops have option refund via ticket with instruction in cart page you start record after you bought cc copy and paste to luxchecker or 4check which most carders have it
if show decline then submit ticket with video ( they can use third party web to upload video and user send video link )
i don't think this option will bad at least they use it as alternative option until they enable auto refund with new rules

Pop3_team

Supreme
Seller
Reaction score
same thing for me
their quality still not bad but not like before
hope they fix it or at least enable refund
or like other shops have option refund via ticket with instruction in cart page you start record after you bought cc copy and paste to luxchecker or 4check which most carders have it
if show decline then submit ticket with video ( they can use third party web to upload video and user send video link )
i don't think this option will bad at least they use it as alternative option until they enable auto refund with new rules
Hello, please wait for our update. The refund function will 100% be re-enabled next time. Our USCC has been sold out and we are looking for high-quality USCC.

Top Bottom