Private CC Vendors (are there any legit ones left?)

Swipe_G0D

Elite
Reaction score
Hello Crdpro Fam,
I have access to fresh first hand CC's in bulk from USA, CA and other countries if anyone is interested in buying a bulk order we can work out a deal and strictly use escrow thru crdpro so that both you and myself will have a safe abd easy transaction when making this happen, i can say will all honesty that this CC database available will only be sold to 1 person and 1 person only and not resold from market to market like most CC sellers "cough cough" will at least 90 percent validity rate or your money back, any users or vendors interested please send me a dm and we will worl out a deal and then follow up thru crdpro escrow (no i will not consign my cards thru your shop, invest in yourself with valid and fresh 1st hand CC's)

Thanks

cryptocrime

Basic
Reaction score
Hello Crdpro Fam,
I have access to fresh first hand CC's in bulk from USA, CA and other countries if anyone is interested in buying a bulk order we can work out a deal and strictly use escrow thru crdpro so that both you and myself will have a safe abd easy transaction when making this happen, i can say will all honesty that this CC database available will only be sold to 1 person and 1 person only and not resold from market to market like most CC sellers "cough cough" will at least 90 percent validity rate or your money back, any users or vendors interested please send me a dm and we will worl out a deal and then follow up thru crdpro escrow (no i will not consign my cards thru your shop, invest in yourself with valid and fresh 1st hand CC's)

Thanks
you sending test cc before buying?

Top Bottom