Market 💎🔥💎Sales—CC+CVV private warehouse first-hand goods, honest transactions, 🌐covering 90% of the countries in the world, a large number of rare BINs,

YI DA

Seller
Reaction score
brother where have i written anything bad or said negative things about your shop? I just said what you told me so everyone has all the information out there. i never said you forced me or scammed me. I just wrote my review and what I thought. I haven't tried out your cards because of your terms and that's all i said to everybody.
ok

anshag1

Carding Novice
Reaction score
This seller also claims to give 24 hr warranty on crdpro but upon contact, "no replacement, no refund, no guarantee of dead or live once sold"
BUYERS BEWARE! $15-18 for regular bins, when asked VR and about 24 hr warranty, changed price to $75 per card.
BUYERS BEWARE!

YI DA

Seller
Reaction score
This seller also claims to give 24 hr warranty on crdpro but upon contact, "no replacement, no refund, no guarantee of dead or live once sold"
BUYERS BEWARE! $15-18 for regular bins, when asked VR and about 24 hr warranty, changed price to $75 per card.
BUYERS BEWARE!
Is it never going to end?

anshag1

Carding Novice
Reaction score
what is? I am a part of the user contest and this is a part of it. I am spreading awareness so the usefullness of my content decides how many points I get. It's not bad publicity bro, just more transparent. That was automated. I'll tone it down. Ask you buyers to post positive feedback. It'll help

YI DA

Seller
Reaction score
BUYERS BEWARE!
Don't you just want free cc? If I don't give it to you, you will say nonsense under my post. Do you have any bottom line?

Top Bottom