Search Searching for USA Clients for Immediate Work

vanon

Supreme
Reaction score
I have an aged, but not extremely high limit US coinbase account. Can you work with that?

Testercfg

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Deal with caution. Tries to sell you CC-method but doesnt want to use escrow. Red flag!

jokerkid890

Basic
Reaction score
Hello,

I am Metaphase, and my specialty is loading accounts and following various methods for cashing out into crypto. I have years of experience in Apple Pay cashout, USA bank loading, and Coinbase loading. My services are trustworthy, successful, and profitable.

At the moment, I am searching for users with Apple Pay who are ready to earn BTC daily. I have developed a new method for Apple Pay which allows me to cashout into BTC. Once we begin working together, I will guide you through this process.

I can also load verified Coinbase and verified CEX.io accounts. The accounts must be located in the USA or Canada. I will always load to the full deposit limit with BTC, and we split the total cashout 50/50. If you have a strong account with high limits, we can earn more than $10k within 2 days. Hit me up on Telegram if you are interested in this.

If anyone has any USA banks available, I could potentially load them as well. It depends on the bank. The account does not need to be aged, but I will ask some questions to make sure that my deposits will clear.

Proof of my work and integrity will be provided to you. If anyone has questions, feel free to PM me.

You can find me on Telegram: @Metaphase

This is the best way to reach me. But if you have a preferred method of chatting, comment below.

- Metapha

Top Bottom