Playamade23

Premium
Reaction score
Okay so I’ve bought all software/hardware & also have 3 dumos I’ve purchased. Have tried to make clones a few times but throws the same code at the ATMs.. idk if it’s ISTs, ATR, bad software or bad cards but I’m not gonna stop till I figure this shit out!!! So, guys please I need y’all tbh with me & tell me what’s y’all’s opinion..?? I’m a newbie & tryna learn this shit & I won’t stop till I do!!! ALSO, where can I go buy/get some real, legit & working software at??? I want to purchase from someone that is actively using the software & making clones so I know that it’s the real deal. Can also use a good tutorial cause the couple I have might be outdated or something idk.. But please help me out guys. I’ll return the favor if possibles. Reply on here or on my TH @ChevyJade (Money Hungry Chevy)

Thanks🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼,
Chevy Jade🤞🏼🫡

Vladimir53012

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Same deal bro i have a software that legit works everybody that i know has told me it works but nobody has given me a site or a good vendor who acctualy sells legit dumps. I have been scammed like 500€ since i started and im not giving up till i find something legit. If you want the softwares i have i can sell them to you and couple of tutorial videos to that work in 2023. You can message me in tele: Taurtz

Playamade23

Premium
Reaction score
Where I can find that at?? You 100% sure it works? And so basically you’re saying the cards now on Amazon are different???

yghxost

Carding Novice
Reaction score
If you use X2 software! You can forget it!
The new Java Cards are different.
You will need the X2 80k ATM AI in order to clone.
can you please write to me on telegram: yghxost

Top Bottom