SPOOFMYASS.COM OTP BOT & SMS SENDER

Spoof_MyAss

Basic
Reaction score
[Image: 1.png]
HTTPS://SPOOFMYASS.COM

Hey there, fellow forum members!

We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new website, SpoofMyAss.com!
In this rapidly evolving digital landscape, communication has become more versatile and dynamic than ever before.

SpoofMyAss.com is here to revolutionize the way we interact, offering a comprehensive suite of services that cater to diverse communication needs.

Let's delve into the exciting features that make SpoofMyAss.com a must-explore destination:

???? Services that Wow:

$1 Welcome Balance: We believe in starting off on the right foot! As a special gesture, every new user receives a $1 welcome balance to get a taste of our offerings.

OTP BOT Mastery: Our OTP BOT is a game-changer! With the ability to make worldwide calls, grab multiple OTPs, and communicate fluently in over 30 languages, it's your ultimate OTP grabbing companion. It can even pronounce victim names, service details, and more.

[Image: 2.png] [Image: 5.png]

Stream and Grab: Get creative with your calls! Users can stream their own MP3s and MP4s during calls, enhancing user engagement while effortlessly grabbing OTPs.

[Image: 3.png]

Anonymous Calls: Privacy matters! Our platform empowers users to make anonymous calls, ensuring their phone numbers remain hidden.

[Image: 4.png]

SOME FREE SERVICES

[Image: 11.png]

Free BOT Template Creator: Unleash your creativity with our free SSML code editor. Design your own bot speech and personalize communication like never before.

[Image: 7.png]

Free Number Generator: Need phone numbers? Generate valid phone numbers from across the globe with ease.

[Image: 8.png]

Free Phone Number Validator: Keep your data clean and accurate! Validate phone numbers from around the world to ensure precision.

[Image: 9.png]

Free Carrier and Country Detector: Curious about a number's origin? Our tool helps you identify the country and carrier associated with phone numbers.

[Image: 10.png]

Free SMS Gateway Filter: Seamlessly filter your phone number list for optimal compatibility with our SMS sender.

[Image: 12.png]

Free List Creator and Manager: Organize your phone numbers effortlessly into lists, simplifying the process of sending SMS messages.

[Image: 13.png]

SMS Sender Extraordinaire: Reach over 269 carriers worldwide with our SMS sender. And the best part? It's only $0.1 per successful send.

[Image: 19.png]

Crypto-Friendly: Embrace the future! We accept various cryptocurrencies as part of our deposit system.

Video Documentation: New to the platform? Dive into our video tutorials to harness the full potential of SpoofMyAss.com.

Ready to embark on this communication revolution? Explore SpoofMyAss.com now and witness the power of seamless, versatile communication

Spoof_MyAss

Basic
Reaction score
Update: Adding 3 gatways Canada, and 2 gatways for UK
welcome

Spoof_MyAss

Basic
Reaction score
SPOOF MY ASS UNLIMITED SMS SENDER
Dear Valued Users,

We hope this message finds you well. We have an important update regarding our SMS sender services.

As part of our commitment to delivering the best possible experience to our users, we are thrilled to
introduce a significant enhancement to our SMS sender service. Starting immediately, our SMS sender service will transition to a private, subscription-based model.

Here are the key details of this exciting change:

-Private SMS Gateway: Subscribed users will now have access to their private SMS gateway. This dedicated gateway ensures the highest level of service quality and reliability.

-Monthly Subscription: To access this premium SMS service, users will need to subscribe on a monthly basis. The subscription fee is $300 per month.

-Dedicated Sender ID: Subscribers will enjoy the flexibility to customize the sender ID for their messages, enhancing personalization and branding.

-Unlimited Sending: With your subscription, you will have unlimited SMS sending capabilities, allowing you to reach recipients across the globe without limitations.

-One Subscriber, One Gateway: Each subscriber will have their private SMS gateway for one month, ensuring exclusivity and performance.

-Activation Process: To activate your private SMS gateway and enjoy the benefits of our premium service, please contact our administrator on Telegram @smasupports .

They will guide you through the quick and straightforward activation process.

We believe that this transition to a private SMS gateway under a monthly subscription model will provide you with unparalleled service quality and freedom to send SMS messages as you need.

We value your continued support and trust in our services. Should you have any questions or require assistance with the activation process, please do not hesitate to reach out to our administrator on Telegram.

Thank you for choosing our SMS sender service. We look forward to serving you with our enhanced, premium offering.

Best regards,

MR.CARD

Premium
Reaction score
What's happening with support? They don't answer my messages.

MR.CARD

Premium
Reaction score
Well, a friend commented that he has paid the 300 subscription for the mass sending of SMS and so far he sends the messages but the recipient does not receive them. I hope that the support solves this problem. I write here in the forum since the support does not respond to the messages.

MR.CARD

Premium
Reaction score
At the moment there is no news from the support, we will wait until today otherwise I will report it as a scam

MR.CARD

Premium
Reaction score
Well people of the forum, this is a real rat, don't pay 300 dollars for a subscription since he is going to steal my friend's money, he deleted the chat and didn't give him a solution. a real RAT

Adnanetoto

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Good otp bot with test and everything and international I recommend everyone who’s looking for a otp bot to get this one Sma is the best

Spoof_MyAss

Basic
Reaction score
NO LEGIT NO GIFT MONEY FUCKING RAT
we works with pro not with noobs, and when we are not here to work to you or to work with you all day, we reply to your answer, and we follow you in our platform, then when we do not want to work with you you post a negative feedback, this is the pure attitude of noobs
Pice & Love ;)

NastyZ2

Carding Novice
Reaction score
300$ upfront per month seems fishy for a gateway bare in mind when using isn't exactly stable

MR.CARD

Premium
Reaction score
I tried this shop on my number it’s working we’ll trusted 100% ❤️
No one has said that the page does not work, I am talking about the subscription of 300 dollars for stupid massive messages.

Top Bottom