SPOOFMYASS.COM OTP BOT & SMS SENDER

MR.CARD

Premium
Reaction score
Here is the payment for the 300 dollars of the shitty subscription for the unique massive SMS link and they never worked and there was no solution. Also, the stupid rookie thief of shit deleted the chats for shit if we already have the captures, stupid shit

SPOOF MY ASS UNLIMITED SMS SENDER
Dear Valued Users,

We hope this message finds you well. We have an important update regarding our SMS sender services.

As part of our commitment to delivering the best possible experience to our users, we are thrilled to
introduce a significant enhancement to our SMS sender service. Starting immediately, our SMS sender service will transition to a private, subscription-based model.

Here are the key details of this exciting change:

-Private SMS Gateway: Subscribed users will now have access to their private SMS gateway. This dedicated gateway ensures the highest level of service quality and reliability.

-Monthly Subscription: To access this premium SMS service, users will need to subscribe on a monthly basis. The subscription fee is $300 per month.

-Dedicated Sender ID: Subscribers will enjoy the flexibility to customize the sender ID for their messages, enhancing personalization and branding.

-Unlimited Sending: With your subscription, you will have unlimited SMS sending capabilities, allowing you to reach recipients across the globe without limitations.

-One Subscriber, One Gateway: Each subscriber will have their private SMS gateway for one month, ensuring exclusivity and performance.

-Activation Process: To activate your private SMS gateway and enjoy the benefits of our premium service, please contact our administrator on Telegram @smasupports .

They will guide you through the quick and straightforward activation process.

We believe that this transition to a private SMS gateway under a monthly subscription model will provide you with unparalleled service quality and freedom to send SMS messages as you need.

We value your continued support and trust in our services. Should you have any questions or require assistance with the activation process, please do not hesitate to reach out to our administrator on Telegram.

Thank you for choosing our SMS sender service. We look forward to serving you with our enhanced, premium offering.

Best regards,

Attachments

• photo_2023-09-14_12-33-21.jpg
    photo_2023-09-14_12-33-21.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 26
  • photo_2023-09-14_12-33-43.jpg
    photo_2023-09-14_12-33-43.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 26

Spoof_MyAss

Basic
Reaction score
Here is the payment for the 300 dollars of the shitty subscription for the unique massive SMS link and they never worked and there was no solution. Also, the stupid rookie thief of shit deleted the chats for shit if we already have the captures, stupid shit

SPOOF MY ASS UNLIMITED SMS SENDER
Dear Valued Users,

We hope this message finds you well. We have an important update regarding our SMS sender services.

As part of our commitment to delivering the best possible experience to our users, we are thrilled to
introduce a significant enhancement to our SMS sender service. Starting immediately, our SMS sender service will transition to a private, subscription-based model.

Here are the key details of this exciting change:

-Private SMS Gateway: Subscribed users will now have access to their private SMS gateway. This dedicated gateway ensures the highest level of service quality and reliability.

-Monthly Subscription: To access this premium SMS service, users will need to subscribe on a monthly basis. The subscription fee is $300 per month.

-Dedicated Sender ID: Subscribers will enjoy the flexibility to customize the sender ID for their messages, enhancing personalization and branding.

-Unlimited Sending: With your subscription, you will have unlimited SMS sending capabilities, allowing you to reach recipients across the globe without limitations.

-One Subscriber, One Gateway: Each subscriber will have their private SMS gateway for one month, ensuring exclusivity and performance.

-Activation Process: To activate your private SMS gateway and enjoy the benefits of our premium service, please contact our administrator on Telegram @smasupports .

They will guide you through the quick and straightforward activation process.

We believe that this transition to a private SMS gateway under a monthly subscription model will provide you with unparalleled service quality and freedom to send SMS messages as you need.

We value your continued support and trust in our services. Should you have any questions or require assistance with the activation process, please do not hesitate to reach out to our administrator on Telegram.

Thank you for choosing our SMS sender service. We look forward to serving you with our enhanced, premium offering.

Best regards,
1 st all clients has been dilivred ther gatways
second this btc transaction is fake becaue our subscription is $300 montky, in your transaction we see $278 whiche is not the amount that we require
anyways, stop laying and stop to be noob ... -_-

MR.CARD

Premium
Reaction score
1 st all clients has been dilivred ther gatways
second this btc transaction is fake becaue our subscription is $300 montky, in your transaction we see $278 whiche is not the amount that we require
anyways, stop laying and stop to be noob ... -_-
You really are a damn newbie, that's Chile's local currency, damn liar.

MR.CARD

Premium
Reaction score
Well, I know that I'm not going to get my money back from these shitty rats who eat 300 dollars a year in their shitty country, but for the community, be careful with this shitty rat because the call page does work, but the subscriptions 300 dollars is a fake and scam. well my people hunting rats hahahaha

nomada

Carding Novice
Reaction score
More users of the sms sender please upload captures, maybe is a scam.

Spoof_MyAss

Basic
Reaction score
More users of the sms sender please upload captures, maybe is a scam.
if we was scammer you will see many peoples report us , but here you see one noob report and so many positive feedback, so, what you understand ?!!

Reaction score
best otp bot I’ve ever used and I’ve used many. Good price and support replies 24/7. I recommend 🔥

MR.CARD

Premium
Reaction score
I am not reporting the bot since it works well, I am reporting the 300 subscription fee since he did not provide a solution and deleted the chats.
and he blocks me without any solution since the messages did not reach the destination. I told him what was happening, he solved me and he deleted the chat and then he blocked me. Is it a scam or don't judge? I don't care. I did the call bot. Used and works very well but the 300 subscription for unlimited SMS was stolen from me

Attachments

• ladron.png
    ladron.png
    413 KB · Views: 16
  • ladron1.png
    ladron1.png
    446.6 KB · Views: 16

starstor

Carding Novice
Reaction score
good service good SMS Gatway Sender, it's works perfectly for me !
I am not reporting the bot since it works well, I am reporting the 300 subscription fee since he did not provide a solution and deleted the chats.
and he blocks me without any solution since the messages did not reach the destination. I told him what was happening, he solved me and he deleted the chat and then he blocked me. Is it a scam or don't judge? I don't care. I did the call bot. Used and works very well but the 300 subscription for unlimited SMS was stolen from me

zack1999

Carding Novice
Reaction score
I have loaded money it says 00 what is happening is it scam ?

luwop

Carding Novice
Reaction score
No one has said that the page does not work, I am talking about the subscription of 300 dollars for stupid massive messages.
did your friend ever find a way to get otp bot i need one

Top Bottom