Checker SUPREME CHECKER - CC CHECKER WITH PREAUTHORIZATION + AVS

nzclev

Carding Novice
Reaction score
real good checker Super Fast , cheap & accurate

UK_RF

Elite
Reaction score
Why is it bad? Do you have any specific reasons?

Reaction score
This is a shit without any proofs

UK_RF

Elite
Reaction score
i dont have ban there, clown
this is just a symbol that arbitration is on.

You're lying again, it's not just a symbol, it's a restriction on access to the forum and working with its users.Before that, you told me that everything was funny.If nothing happens to you, do we see something else now?Do you know why?Because you're lying at every turn.

If i m clown why my post not to bee deleted?https://crdpro.cc/threads/supreme-checker-steal-tour-bins-stop-use-lime-shit.42739/

Reaction score
You're lying again, it's not just a symbol, it's a restriction on access to the forum and working with its users.Before that, you told me that everything was funny.If nothing happens to you, do we see something else now?Do you know why?Because you're lying at every turn.

If i m clown why my post not to bee deleted?https://crdpro.cc/threads/supreme-checker-steal-tour-bins-stop-use-lime-shit.42739/
Your post is not still deleted because admin should take into consideration your aplication, as well as any other, clown. This is just a matter of time.
It is not restricted to enter that forum for me , how i answer on topic there and contact admin if i am restricted in access? You think everyone here are idiots and will trust bullshit your are talking about?

UK_RF

Elite
Reaction score
Your post is not still deleted because admin should take into consideration your aplication, as well as any other, clown. This is just a matter of time.
It is not restricted to enter that forum for me , how i answer on topic there and contact admin if i am restricted in access? You think everyone here are idiots and will trust bullshit your are talking about?
You anwser only on topic in arbitration section,that forum you not have clocked because admin now busy and wait answers from other admins,come on delete this post ,you think you are can make a mikky mouse and stil live?Not,you have damage every day

kentus555

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Checked my old really large database of cards - everything is just great. There is a problem with the display of validity for specific bins and have to check these cards separately or in another place, but I see that this problem is already being fixed, so except for this problem - the checker is just the best.

Damian99842

Basic
Reaction score
I am not sure , however i don´t understand in telegram dont you guys have online checker ?
Like i did deposit supreme cc checker it throw a window for crypto bot , however with the money in ltc there it just says insuficient funds when i try to verify one card

Reaction score
I am not sure , however i don´t understand in telegram dont you guys have online checker ?
Like i did deposit supreme cc checker it throw a window for crypto bot , however with the money in ltc there it just says insuficient funds when i try to verify one card
contact me in telegramm, wil solve problem

Damian99842

Basic
Reaction score
Apreciate it , with some time i finally got it.
The checker looks great don´t kill cards , cheap can you just explain me one thing.
some cards shows this error : Gateway rejected: Risk_Threshold , i am tryin to use a UK bin however almost everycard i set in app show me that error sugesting me that could not be because the card is dead.
contact me in telegramm, wil solve problem

Top Bottom