TEMPLATE GAMES FOR DRAINERS | SEEDS PHRASES | CC PHISHING

loggerb

Seller
Reaction score
Good day. Finally completed the game templates. 2 types under the drain, which translates to your site where the drainer is located and for collecting seed phrases. Making a game was much easier than making a template.

Projects 1. Under the drainer.
Made on blueprint
You can enter any link to open the browser
You can change fonts, colors, registration parameters, scenes, pictures and other little things.
You can make a menu for any theme of the game (now I use sex VR cryptosluts mmorpg)

Project 2. Under the phrase seed.
Made in blueprint and c++
You can change fonts, colors, registration parameters, scenes, pictures and other little things.
The connection goes to a database that can be edited.
Need windows server 2019-2022
cron script included
Database included
You can make a menu for any theme of the game (now I use VR cryptosluts mmorpg)

Why is it better to use this option?
- Official OV certificate Epic Games Store
- Great compiler that hides data
- Games friendly for advertising and other platforms as there are no viruses
- No need to hide the site in the game under the cloaca, as you will need to advertise the white site of the game, which, like a pad, does the dirty work
- Minimum requirements: 1 GB disk space, 2 GB ram, 1 GB video (requires directx11 support)
- If you take small scenes, you can reduce the size of the game to 200 mb

The price for the drainer source - 1000 usd
Price for collecting seeds / cc - 2000 usd
Escrow - at your expense

For the template to work, you also need to install Visual Studio 2019-2022, Unreal Engine 5.2
Video- https://t.me/mylittleponyfuckcrypto/57
Video2- https://t.me/mylittleponyfuckcrypto/59
Contact - https://t.me/logger

Some screens:
View hidden content is available for registered users!

Last edited:

loggerb

Seller
Reaction score
Sold 3\10 under the drainer
Sold 2\10 for seeds, though 1 asked for an additional order to make with a map to have at least some kind of gameplay, the theme is mmorpg.

1689213868655.png
1689213874630.png
1689213883309.png

loggerb

Seller
Reaction score
I sell sources and not builds of games, you will build it yourself, since then you can change pictures, vidos and other names yourself.
The first template I make for you myself. Provide screenshots / vidos or a site from where to copy
I do not provide traffic services if you buy the game
If you need gameplay, then it is discussed separately and the payment is separate (here keep in mind I'm the only one and you won't be able to make a call of duty or lineage in 1-3 days)
It is possible to implement Gifts inside the game, a list of Gifts can be made to your landing as a lure
It is possible to tie up malware through the launcher constructor - ping pm or tg
I do not advertise sites where I pour myself
I don't work with unity or godot
In the future there will be builds for android \ ios \ mac (if there is someone to order the gameplay, it is most likely a clicker or an endless runner, I have not created games for mobile phones before)
If you don't know how to work with white hat projects, with games or where to get traffic from, then it makes no sense for you to buy
I don't teach game making
I don't teach traffic
I don't work with you for %
I don’t take prepayment, if you are a real buyer, then it’s easier for me to make a template for you, show you a video, and after that. (Exception if ordered gameplay here guarantor or prepayment)
Plugins used by unreal engine are not self-written. Your seed is your seed.
Logging into the cart goes through cron
If you make the game in a larger format, then the game after unpacking will weigh not 200-300 mb, but 600-700, if you take it with gameplay, then 4-12 GB

Top Bottom