Carding Thread reviewing cc shops listed on this forum

rebbot

Basic
Reaction score
This thread will review the cc shops on this forum so we can all know who is legit without wasting too much of each of our time and money.

Reviews will go in the format: cc shop name || what the issue is || what the quality is || do they offer refund?

Forum admin, please let this thread stand as it helps punters know which shops are legit and if any shops are going rogue, news will spread more quickly so that others do not fall in the same trap.

Any reviews left here will be permanent and can not be flooded out or removed by cc sellers or service vendors.

Let's stick together and help each other out.

P.s: Remember this thread can only serve its purpose if only a few people here post their truthful negative experiences with shops listed here on the forum. No one is asking you to give away shops that work for you. Just input the ones that don't work so others don't enrich them by falling into the same scam that got you.
We all suffer individually because we refuse to confront the problem in a united and coordinated way.

Last edited:

rebbot

Basic
Reaction score
I Start with this: Vclub || dead cc sold as live || bad quality || no refund given mostly and in any case, refund takes around 24 hours.

rebbot

Basic
Reaction score
Doing gods work
Briansclub || cc pretty much hit and.miss and generally quite expensive || refund is not available on many bases || customer service can be abysmal.

Remember this thread can only serve its purpose if only a few people here post their truthful negative experiences with shops listed here on the forum. No one is asking you to give away shops that work for you. Just input the ones that don't work so others don't enrich them by falling into the same scam that got you.
We all suffer individually because we refuse to confront the problem in a united and coordinated way.
Comments that are not directly reviewing any cc shops here do not generally help as they risk flooding out the relevant reviews.

rebbot

Basic
Reaction score
wait so are these sites not good? I thought they were legit

The poster must have had negative experiences with the shops. Maybe they will be better in the future, no one knows. Looking at the threads for these shops, they don't look especially Trust worthy.

Last edited:

nubmaster75

Carding Novice
Reaction score
The poster must have had negative experiences with the shops. Maybe they will be better in the future, no one knows. Looking at the threads for these shops, they don't look especially Trust worthy.
wait so are these sites not good? I thought they were legit
I am not talking about a single past negative experience. More than 5-10 times, I got raw dogged by them.

worldchamp

Carding Novice
Reaction score
usually use brians but havent had much luck on there. is there any sites you guys usin with better cards? i been looking through a few like patrickshop and yale

elmayor

Basic
Reaction score
vclub is a cc cemetery, all dead bases and the checker is not existent and supports just replies "valid" for the profit.

rebbot

Basic
Reaction score
usually use brians but havent had much luck on there. is there any sites you guys usin with better cards? i been looking through a few like patrickshop and yale
In same boat. I wonder what the admins of forums like crdpro are doing or can do to weed out the dross of zombie cc shops here. It just looks like a place to separate you from your money with no benefits at the moment. What's the fucking point of the place? It's annoying and brain-dead. They are possibly complacent because they feel they can. Most times, I feel like saying I hope all the so called cc shops here die of cancer. I'm fuming really.

Last edited:

Balaclava009

Basic
Reaction score
PP24: bought 5 CCs from different bases in the last few days, 4 were maxed out and 1 gave me a code 07 on Lux Checker despite their checker approving it.

soportewebcamer

Carding Novice
Reaction score
EuroDollars, garbage and they charge you for the not valid checks.
bought 5, 5 dead and it said approved 0/10 score .
BidenCash, used to be good now the checker gives out approved on maxed out cards or even dead, luckily they'll have 1usd in them depending on the checker you might have many refunds and get a valid one but it will not have balance in most cases 6/10 score just because of the avs checker.
ElonMoney, refund system is weird and basically maxed out cards as well, ticket system is not as fast as they propose 3/10 score.
MadFox, have had some success in it, but mainly they don't tell you the date published and have had some times when the checker kills the card, so basically like 5/10 score.

there used to be a good one alphas.zone but they dissapeared.

amaralmadrid

Basic
Reaction score
Eurodólares, basura y te cobran por los cheques no válidos.
compró 5, 5 muertos y dijo aprobado 0/10 puntaje.
BidenCash, solía ser bueno ahora que el verificador otorga la aprobación en tarjetas agotadas o incluso muertas, afortunadamente tendrán 1 dólar en ellas dependiendo del verificador, es posible que tenga muchos reembolsos y obtenga uno válido, pero no tendrá saldo en la mayoría casos 6/10 puntuación solo por el verificador avs.
ElonMoney, el sistema de reembolso es extraño y, básicamente, las tarjetas también están al máximo, el sistema de boletos no es tan rápido como proponen una puntuación de 3/10.
MadFox ha tenido algo de éxito, pero principalmente no te dicen la fecha de publicación y han tenido ocasiones en las que el corrector mata la carta, así que básicamente como una puntuación de 5/10.

solía haber uno bueno alphas.zone pero desaparecieron.
apesta todas estas tiendas solo tienen basura
This thread will.review the cc shops on this forum so we can all know who is legit without wasting too much of each of our money.

Reviews will go in the format: cc shop name || what the issue is || what the quality is || do they offer refund

Forum admin, please let this thread stand as it helps punters know which shops are legit and of any shops on rogue, news will spread more quickly so that others do not fall in the same trap.

Let's stick together and help each other out.
it sucks all these stores just have rubbish

freedompirate

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Briansclub used to be the only shop I used. Expensive, but my cards would stay live for usually a week or longer. Now I've caught them repeatedly selling dead cards. And I mean cards that I literally bought and used from other shops, then a month or 2 later I see the same cards selling at a 4-5x markup at Briansclub. I messaged the owner about it and he did remove some, but it just keeps occurring..

loangel29

Carding Novice
Reaction score
EuroDollars, garbage and they charge you for the not valid checks.
bought 5, 5 dead and it said approved 0/10 score .
BidenCash, used to be good now the checker gives out approved on maxed out cards or even dead, luckily they'll have 1usd in them depending on the checker you might have many refunds and get a valid one but it will not have balance in most cases 6/10 score just because of the avs checker.
ElonMoney, refund system is weird and basically maxed out cards as well, ticket system is not as fast as they propose 3/10 score.
MadFox, have had some success in it, but mainly they don't tell you the date published and have had some times when the checker kills the card, so basically like 5/10 score.

there used to be a good one alphas.zone but they dissapeared.
What now scator?

Top Bottom