Carding Thread reviewing cc shops listed on this forum

FlrTay1

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Briansclub used to be the only shop I used. Expensive, but my cards would stay live for usually a week or longer. Now I've caught them repeatedly selling dead cards. And I mean cards that I literally bought and used from other shops, then a month or 2 later I see the same cards selling at a 4-5x markup at Briansclub. I messaged the owner about it and he did remove some, but it just keeps occurring..
Brainsclub is horrible now, do you have any other site?

freedompirate

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Brainsclub is horrible now, do you have any other site?
I hate to say it, but at this point no. I've been doing this for years and right now shops fall into 1 of 2 groups. Either they sell quality cards, but the selection is so limited you can't find BINs and ZIPs you need, or they do have the selection but a large portion of the cards are dead

ChristopherPenaldusIII

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Briansclub used to be the only shop I used. Expensive, but my cards would stay live for usually a week or longer. Now I've caught them repeatedly selling dead cards. And I mean cards that I literally bought and used from other shops, then a month or 2 later I see the same cards selling at a 4-5x markup at Briansclub. I messaged the owner about it and he did remove some, but it just keeps occurring..
is briansclub still decent though?

vvv_ear

Active Carder
Reaction score
I only need the NO-CVV because very few stores sell it these days.

I've been using VCLUB since '21 and it was good then, and last year the quality was rubbish.

rebbot

Basic
Reaction score
is briansclub still decent though?
This thread is not the place to ask where is good. It is for saying where is bad. Go research where is good. Sign up to many forums and watch what people are saying about different shops. Also check the profiles.of those saying a shop is good. Sometimes they are being paid to say that or burner accounts set up by shop.owner to leave +be reviews for himself.

ree77

Premium
Reaction score
I'm having same issues with briansclub! It used to rock, I was so impressed with the validity and the range, to the point i would just assume the cards were live. Now ... I'm barely getting 1 out of 10 live, AND PRICES WENT UP! reminds me of c2bit just before the shut shop and took off! CAN SOMEONE PLS START A SHOP THAT IS LEGIT AND DOES WHAT IT SAYS IT DOES! I THOUGHT WE ARE ALL HERE TO MAKE CASH OFF BIG BANKS N BUSINESS NOT EACH OTHER.... 🤘🤘🤘

ree77

Premium
Reaction score
I'm having same issues with briansclub! It used to rock, I was so impressed with the validity and the range, to the point i would just assume the cards were live. Now ... I'm barely getting 1 out of 10 live, AND PRICES WENT UP! reminds me of c2bit just before the shut shop and took off! CAN SOMEONE PLS START A SHOP THAT IS LEGIT AND DOES WHAT IT SAYS IT DOES! I THOUGHT WE ARE ALL HERE TO MAKE CASH OFF BIG BANKS N BUSINESS NOT EACH OTHER.... 🤘🤘🤘

ChristopherPenaldusIII

Carding Novice
Reaction score
This thread is not the place to ask where is good. It is for saying where is bad. Go research where is good. Sign up to many forums and watch what people are saying about different shops. Also check the profiles.of those saying a shop is good. Sometimes they are being paid to say that or burner accounts set up by shop.owner to leave +be reviews for himself.
alr bet

freedompirate

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Alright it's time for BidenCash. This site is currently the worst shop I've ever used. The validity rates are completely false. I'll buy 5 cards with an 80%+ validity rate, yet only 1 will pass the checker IF I'm lucky. So you have no choice, but to use the checker since the validity rates aren't accurate. And to top things off, the checkers immediately kill the "valid" cards so you can't even get 1 successful purchase.

I've tried to tell people this on other threads. Of course all the posts get deleted because BC throws money at this site to censor us. But people need to know.

flybee830

Active Carder
Reaction score

|MARKO POLO|I bought 30 one dollar bases and only one works, the reviews on this store are very good, I think it's a robot swiping the reviews​

|TOXYZEN| I bought 5 cards in the latest base, all the card stores detected LIVE, but I rejected them all through LUXC detection.

only one marko polo cc works as in the cc was live or you had success carding?

Jscv03

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Avoid yesbro.cc 00code.cc at all costs.

both used to be decent sites, valid rate wasn’t the best but always refunded, just took a min to find a live but would usually have decent Bala.

yesbro went first when they stopped there checker working and deleting accounts. 00code is more recent after topping up the site they deleted my account and every new account I make as soon as you deposit they delete your account.

also briansclub is so saturated now there’s no Point in using it, there are wayyy better sites, there not hard to find just do your research.

genecruel

Carding Novice
Reaction score
3 Quick Reviews!!

00code.cc: Trash and the site barley works now, had a decent run but would stay away for now
Briansclub: Def not what it used to be but I've had luck with certain bins! Depends on your method, hit me on tele for bins t.me/genecruel
BidenCash: My homie swore by this site a while ago but seems like most are dead

rebbot

Basic
Reaction score
3 Quick Reviews!!

00code.cc: Trash and the site barley works now, had a decent run but would stay away for now
Briansclub: Def not what it used to be but I've had luck with certain bins! Depends on your method, hit me on tele for bins t.me/genecruel
BidenCash: My homie swore by this site a while ago but seems like most are dead
Thanks for the reviews. However no need for anyone to hit you up in order to know which "special bins" and "methods" work for you on briansclub. If you feel you have relevant and beneficent information, share it or please leave it.
The point of this thread is to keep things as open and transparent as possible for all participants.

rebbot

Basic
Reaction score
What about Prozone ?
Now listen up, PROZONE are currently selling invalid cc while encouraging their clients to promote their shop on carding forums (including crdpro). I have proof and will post it. I challenge prozone admin to deny this and I will bring out the proof.
They promise 30% discount if good review is.left for them on forums and a screenshot of the review shown to them.
Problem is : How much is 30% of dead cc worth?
Lol
That said their customer service seems very attentive but it means nothing when the actual cc are mostly dead. 1 usable cc out of 40 purchased. We are not here just for customer service but for d actual cc.

Top Bottom